Experiencing Game Latency? Report it here.

Hime

14 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE HELL THEY DONT GIVE ANY REACTION ABOUT THIS QUESTION OF RANKING SYSTEM.

THEY EVEN DON'T TOUCH THIS ARGUMENT.

WHY THEY DON'T TRY EVEN FOR 1DAY IF IT COULD SOLVE THAT NIGHTMARE??

interesting question.

I would like too why they don't touch this question and never answeredto us about it when we are talking since idk time

- REMOVE THE RANKING (useless)

- STOP WITH GREEDY TREASURE CHESTS (too much bots cameras and bot programs)

- EJECT AFK PEOPLE IN TOWNS (why the log? just to colapse the server)

We would like a compensation, paying prestige and destiny pack, using cakes and bosts because exp event for nothing, just wasting money. The game in unplayable, melee lag is terrible. This game is dead!

@Hime@Jujimake Lineage 2 great again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?
  3. How frequent is the latency you're experiencing?
  4. Where and what are you doing in game where you experience latency? 

1) Brazil
    2) no
    3) ALL TIME
    4) All places, open WH, open AH, open event item, compound, enchant, instance zones, hunting zones, melee lag, run lag, trade lag, skill lag....

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT!!!

Been a paying customer for most of 17 years and now i'm gonna stop untill you fix the game and make it playable again.

Lag everywhere/restarts all the time/loosing items because of it...FIX your GAME!!

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

1 - Italy
2 - Of course not, it's forbidden by your rules of conduct
3 - Always, from login to dc
4 - Melee Lag  + Inventory Lag + L2Store lag + open chest delay + spawn mob delay + Skill delay + Freeze in town and Aden Instances
5 - I PAY prestige + destiny like almost everyone legit on this server

2 hours ago, Anieshka said:

- REMOVE THE RANKING (useless)

- STOP WITH GREEDY TREASURE CHESTS (too much bots cameras and bot programs)

- EJECT AFK PEOPLE IN TOWNS (why the log? just to colapse the server)

We would like a compensation, paying prestige and destiny pack, using cakes and bosts because exp event for nothing, just wasting money. The game in unplayable, melee lag is terrible. This game is dead!

@Hime@Jujimake Lineage 2 great again!

Not the greedy chest the problem, the problem is:
- bot cameras, bot programs 

and set spawn to RANDOM, not on fixed spots

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 5:30 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

If you have been experiencing game latency since our AWS migration, please reply answering the following questions:

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

Thank you!

1. Brazil

2. I didn't use it, but now I'm using it. EXITLAG

3. Melee attack latency never stopped for me, skills latency every now and then is still happening.

4. In everything I do. I am Tyrr Titan, depending on the melee attack, and because of this latency, I am unable to do anything. We are already in the final week of the XP event and are unable to enjoy anything. I have Prestige Package, I have Drop and XP Runes, I bought VPN, I spent resources to try to mitigate, but nothing worked.

I hope you will resolve this soon, I also hope that your compensation will be very rewarding, because lately the gameplay has been very discouraging and frustrating.
NOTE: An extra compensation for the melee characters, which already have the disadvantages of not having a good AOE damage and are the most affected by it.

On 4/11/2021 at 8:01 PM, Genosha said:

Update:
After the server out take of Saturday evening the delay/impossibility of opening items and retrieving items has increased. Opening e.g. Aden Treasure Chests takes multiply clicks, retrieving items from mail is heavily delayed. More so than reported before.

Also, I've been running a few mentees because of the mentee buff bonus and I have to say, the melee lag compared to prior to server out take has increased. It's not as bad as before but it's a noticeable difference compared to e.g. Thursday evening and Friday.

Update number 2.

@JujiI have no clue what the fork you have done during the Wednesday night emergency maintenance but it's hell! You turned the game into even more rubbish than it already was. The skill delays and hit delays are so insane that I have made less exp in 10hrs than I did usually in 6hrs. IT IS FORKING RIDICULOUS! And what do we get in return? Absolute nothing.

We all know that you know that the lags are caused by bots. It has nothing to do with server hardware. Come on dude, when Spam and Omega were doing your job back in 2006-2008 they were actually banning bots and fighting against them with lesser hardware and there was never ever lag. Now it's 2021, the server been shyt for the last 600 days. There are less real people playing and the server hardware has been improved three times under your control, and at least twice under control of Neutron and Sace. And under their control it never was this forked up.

Fix the damn thing! Start hunting IPs. Start blocking access from IPs from forbidden regions. DO YOUR DAMN JOB!

https://imgur.com/a/C07ujsh

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

1) Canada
    2) no
    3)  90% of the time 
    4) All places, open WH, open AH, open event item, compound, enchant, instance zones, hunting zones, melee lag, run lag, trade lag, skill lag....

16 hours ago, Rahliah said:

Update: After brief maintenance. Login time 7:42pm CDT. Server seems better. Lag still noticeable but much improvement. Upon login server showed "Normal" for population. UI items seem to lag as well. Waits a second or two before registering clicks for Ranking System, Dim Merchant, Special Hunting Zones, and inventory and skills. It most certainly is not like it was before the maintenance this evening and there is improvement for now. I expect however under long it will continue to decline over time.

UPDATE:

Today 12:21pm CDT. Character shows in slow motion. The lag seems to have worsened since yesterday's recording. Cant see but one or two of my skills fire off. Character shows 1-2 swings over 3-5 seconds. @Hime and @Juji I can literally count to 3-5 seconds and not see my character move let alone swing at targets. Again Macro and auto hunting are both enabled as shown in the video.

I am in Phantasmal Ridge at the present moment. Occasionally I will see a sonic star or a jump attack. They are few and far between at the present. I even see a step or two and then stop in between mobs as well. Then catches up with the character. Very odd behavior. 

I can also see issues with opening the UI on occasion as well and clicking in between tabs and menus. Lag seems to be affecting everything at this point. Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Clobberstomp

43 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are starting to receive reports of latency coming back again. I have sent new information to the Dev team to investigate.

Isn't that because you're trying to fix the wrong thing causing it?

1. California

2. No

3. Only this once at 9:41 AM PDT. Big 60 second lag spike where nothing happened. Experienced on all 3 clients. One client DCed. Another in party lagged too.

4. Swamp of screams not fighting (DCed), fighting in Ketra, fishing in Heine.

Combining artifacts and purchasing from NPC vendors has a delay (again).

@JujiMaybe an idea to reintroduce pets being deleted/perish when they are dead for 60 minutes like in the old days? Many hunting zones are covered with dead Buffalos, Wolfs, Kookabura, Striders which all create extra server load.

On 4/17/2021 at 11:17 AM, Beverley said:

France, no VPN.

- Still multiple dc (Ketra).

- Melee lag is better but not perfect, still lagging by moments.

I report the same about the melee lag. It's much better, but not perfect like once before) Ty for your efforts though, GM team. 

Canada, no VPN 

hunting on my titan in Forest of Mirrors and still feeling some latency when swinging the slasher. 

After today maintenance melee can still feel some latency, I felt it more on my titan than my evis, but I think you increased dual or fists speed so I guess it's why on Evis it seems about right.  It is better but still have some work to do for sure. TY

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

Michigan, USA

No

Seems like the melee lag slowly develops after each server restart until you are in slow motion. 

With the current event, and the massive increase in players on the server, most of the time. 

Phanta, normal attack rotation using 4 skills using game macro. 

I would recommend keeping a char on the server and testing this yourself, I'm sure it's the same for most people after 1 or 2 hours of play.

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

1. Buenos Aires, Argentina

2. No

3. Random in the Day, today and yesterday after maintainance, LAG and DCs.

4. Aden Town, Silent Valley, Field of Silence, when click to walking few seconds to respond, finaly Disconect, sometimes 1 character, sometimes 2... in my case Melee Attack works fine after last maintainance but Lag to walk, open inventary, appears, and random DCs.

.. this that happen to me will resolve in a few days, i know but i want to take this opportunity to give you thanks for the Last XP Spring Event, was nice, and the actual 17 ANIVERSARY EVENT is really amazing !!!! i m very thanksfullly for that, nice job NC.. ill wait with patience for my issues resolve. REGARDS FROM ARGENTINA