Experiencing Game Latency? Report it here.

Hime

• Where are you located    North East US
  • Are you using a VPN? No
  • How frequent is the latency you're experiencing?  Odd this something I wasn't dc but somehow my macro was still turned on my toon was just standing there having a stare down contest with the mobs
  • Where and what are you doing in game where you experience latency  I hit move on my mouse a little and the macro kick back in again.  It oddest thing I ever experienced.  If i was a tank I can see how could wipe a group though?

1. Where are you located: 
  2. Are you using a VPN?
  3. How frequent is the latency you're experiencing?
  4. Where and what are you doing in game where you experience latency? 

1. Brazil
        2. No
        3. Frequent in last 3 days
        4. All instances, all farm zones, all party groups, all citys, oppening event chest (artifacts).

Plus: Queue 300/400 players, if got DC i can back in game in almost 2h! I know you guys make update, transfer server, and optimizations but, still without box/bot control its impossible to stop latency, more you upgrade more boxes income... its reality. 

(Greedy boxes all over map afk, too much boxes fishing all time, too much partys boxes especially xp events like this we have now....)

Getting disconnect like twice per week now where it was once in 2 months before the server migration. Randomly on 1, 2 or all 3 accounts. Not lagging, dieing and then getting disconnected after 1 hour - just disconnecting with no obvious cause.

Since the upgrade to the Amazon server, me and apparently a lot of other European players are experiencing the following latency issue.

From 10:00 to 11:30 Greece Time (GMT +3 now with the summer time) the ping sky rockets creating huge delays and/or disconnections.

I used this link https://ping.psa.fun/ and i saw that during this time interval the ping goes up to 3000+ ms on the servers located to US while the EU servers have very low ping (which is ofcourse logical)

After the 11:00 GMT+3 time stamp the server is gradually decreasing the latency until it gets to normal (for the distance of the server) levels and it is working without problem at least for me until the next day's 10 o'clock.

• Like 1

Where are you located ?

Greece

Are you using a VPN?  No

How frequent is the latency you're experiencing?

all the time

Where and what are you doing in game where you experience latency?

Just play the game , exp in the beleth :(

Fix it or give us some sort of  compensation for your issues . 

2 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

Since the upgrade to the Amazon server, me and apparently a lot of other European players are experiencing the following latency issue.

From 10:00 to 11:30 Greece Time (GMT +3 now with the summer time) the ping sky rockets creating huge delays and/or disconnections.

I used this link https://ping.psa.fun/ and i saw that during this time interval the ping goes up to 3000+ ms on the servers located to US while the EU servers have very low ping (which is ofcourse logical)

After the 11:00 GMT+3 time stamp the server is gradually decreasing the latency until it gets to normal (for the distance of the server) levels and it is working without problem at least for me until the next day's 10 o'clock.

I forgot to correct the time period which is 10:00 - 12:00 GMT+3.

And i must say that i never until now and only on this 2 hour interval, had constant disconnections or tremendous lags. Even with the melee lag issue i wasnt affected until the last month before migrating to AWS which for the whole server it was unplayable. And i am a melee character but i use only skills.

My connection from the ISP's place, is and was always up without problems. 

From the link i posted on my previous post, i saw during the first hour (10:00 - 11:00) all the US located servers having 3000-4000 ms delay while during the second hour (11:00 - 12:00) only the Virginia server which is our server, ranging latency 900 - 4000 ms, while the other US servers had dropped to 300 - 600 ms. And as i said at 12:00 the latency dropped in normal for the distance amount and the game will be until 10:00 tomorrow (unless something will change during maintenance) without any lag or delay

48 minutes ago, Agriojohn said:

I forgot to correct the time period which is 10:00 - 12:00 GMT+3.

And i must say that i never until now and only on this 2 hour interval, had constant disconnections or tremendous lags. Even with the melee lag issue i wasnt affected until the last month before migrating to AWS which for the whole server it was unplayable. And i am a melee character but i use only skills.

My connection from the ISP's place, is and was always up without problems. 

From the link i posted on my previous post, i saw during the first hour (10:00 - 11:00) all the US located servers having 3000-4000 ms delay while during the second hour (11:00 - 12:00) only the Virginia server which is our server, ranging latency 900 - 4000 ms, while the other US servers had dropped to 300 - 600 ms. And as i said at 12:00 the latency dropped in normal for the distance amount and the game will be until 10:00 tomorrow (unless something will change during maintenance) without any lag or delay

This is happening to me as well.  I live in Portugal I have 4 computers connected and all of them mass disconnect around those times.

2 at my home running 500mb fiber connection;

2 at my workplace running 250mb fiber connection;

All of the computers also running 1 instance of EU server each (because no dualbox), and there's no disconnects, so clearly not ISP problem from my side.

Hello ,

Greece region is experiencing a lot of delay , lag and disconnects during morning hours (9:00-12:00 GMT+2). The game becomes pretty much unplayable during those hours with constant disconnects , game freezes , etc.

This is happening 5 days now , every day , same hours all Greeks get disconnected from the game non stop during those hours.

We use different internet providers, so it shouldn’t be an internet failure reason since people from all over Greece have this issues.

Please, investigate and fix this issue as it is getting extremely annoying lately.

Thanks,

Edited by Caladriel

naia

EU the netherlands

no vpn

teleporting,farming alligator island , just running around on my horse  , and when using skills   so all the time

alligator island,silent valley,EV,giran,gludio,the whole map

and still AH is broken

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Where are you located: 
  2. Are you using a VPN?

1. Brazil
        2. No
        3. Frequent in last 7 days
        4. All instances, all farm zones, all party groups, all citys, oppening event chest (artifacts).

MELEE LAG.... 

The class tyrr titan is extremily affected byf melee lag, ncosft should be concerned with solving this issue, since server is not just made by archers and feoh.... help melee class!!! Damage is huge affected in RBS and farm instance zones... melee class need dps/s to kill not one hit dmg like archer hit.... what is happening now ?  players changing in red libra to archer or feoh ....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Juji.

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

1- Brazil;

2- No;

3-It started this wednesday (02/June);

4- I was trying to take a look in AH but the chars just couldn't move at all;

A shame, and also their fraud is discovered, when they realize that someone enchants too much they lower the possibility of enchantment, they tried to enchant 20 swords and magically they could enchant 3 +14, and in the end my account is disconnected, when I connect and try to enchant 20 swords, none go over +9, a real joke.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:30 AM, Hime said:

If you have been experiencing game latency since our AWS migration, please reply answering the following questions:

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

Hello @Hime,

I am experiencing game latency the last 4-5 days and many times I got DC.

1. Greece
  2. No
  3.  Very often
  4. Aden and Tanor Canyon especially, but I could say everywhere.

Thanks a lot

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 6:30 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

If you have been experiencing game latency since our AWS migration, please reply answering the following questions:

1. Where are you located
  2. Are you using a VPN?

Thank you!

1. Argentina

2. No

3. Recently, in the last days.

4. Imperial Tomb making quest. Me and a friend in other city has latency tonight. Heavy Latency and two Disconects.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, Hime said:
  1. Where are you located   - Hungary
  2. Are you using a VPN? -no
  3. How frequent is the latency you're experiencing? -norandomly, latest multiple times in the past half hour of this post
  4. Where and what are you doing in game where you experience latency? -noopen field xp, in town

• Hime unpinned this topic