Forums

GM BUFF - Put yourself in other people's shoes

Well, the last 3 times i saw GM giving buffs in Fantasy Isle he stood there for some minutes and than logged off. I work 8h a day as a developer but i am Home Office since covid spread so i take it whenever GM comes, but there are people who might be working and therefore, are not going to participate.  If GM buff comes as a compensation for these hours of Down server, I think it  should work just like the Cat NPC giving dandy golden balls. Each one of us could decide when should we buff ourselves. Make a NPC that only gives it once. 

Sorry my bad english, not my mother tongue.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Degus said:

I demand GM buff too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and my own washroom.......................

( You ) ----------------------------------- 10000 miles ----------------------------- ( the point of this post ) 😛

I hope the ones crying for compensation get 8 hour GM buffs and those waiting patiently for them to work the bugs out get 80 hour GM buffs.

IT'S NOT DONE YET!!!!

On 4/9/2021 at 1:29 PM, Degus said:

I hope the ones crying for compensation get 8 hour GM buffs and those waiting patiently for them to work the bugs out get 80 hour GM buffs.

IT'S NOT DONE YET!!!!

haha hope is for idiots secondary lot ppl paid for for subscription and they get nothing at all from my side i will log ticket for do credit as they didn't provide service and they do not compensate it simple like this  and compensation after exp event gone is worth nothing( please not that they are unable tell us when they will fix or if they will fix ir if they will do any compensation at all as maybe gm buff in they opinion its that compensation xd) lack clarity's worst enemy customer service.

46 minutes ago, 231964596 said:

haha hope is for idiots secondary lot ppl paid for for subscription and they get nothing at all from my side i will log ticket for do credit as they didn't provide service and they do not compensate it simple like this  and compensation after exp event gone is worth nothing( please not that they are unable tell us when they will fix or if they will fix ir if they will do any compensation at all as maybe gm buff in they opinion its that compensation xd) lack clarity's worst enemy customer service.

your right, I'm wrong, lets get these stupid buffs now rather then when it's actually fixed, and we all pay buddy, my runes are ticking down just like they are advertised.

Im with degus on this one, you do not need GM buffs,  just make a domi and use him out of party, nothing fancy there. out of everything available ppl ask for buffs? really?

• Like 1

Best reply ever!

This shows exactly the level of the community and why GM's know it will always be possible to get by with practically anything: 2 out of the 3 weeks of the xp event are lost (only period that actually allows leveling in game), events are one joke after another, the server is way behind all other lineage 2 servers in the WORLD with updates (even Russian server) and implemented things, melee lag is here for over 1 year, and all people are asking for is buffs... Players demand buffs... Well, that's probably exactly what they will get, one hour of buffs (because it's not like they can get something like that in game) then we can all go back to our lagging, ancient version of the game and be happy with it...

• Like 1

I love how people cant imterpret a simple text. LOOL i never asked for GM buffs, i was just saying a way to improve the way GM buff is giving to players on this server for the next time it comes. And the replies on this post are just QQing about people who want buffs WTF guys how can you be so dumb?

1 hour ago, xQuiuvat said:

I love how people cant imterpret a simple text. LOOL i never asked for GM buffs, i was just saying a way to improve the way GM buff is giving to players on this server for the next time it comes. And the replies on this post are just QQing about people who want buffs WTF guys how can you be so dumb?

nice try

I love how easily you call people dumb while you fail to follow a simple logic trail yourself: i referred to a post made by Gizzer who replied to Degus, your post was not involved at all (i thought it was clear, maybe i should have quoted Gizzer's post, maybe i'm giving people to much credit).  I actually never thought about your post.

But now, that you had to intervene, i hope you see how your topic provides support to „people who want buffs” as you say: you are so worried that you would miss out on a possible free thing that would cost you less then 100 kk adena in game (oop domi buffs, never did the math), while failing to address all the huge problems of the server the last 2 weeks brought up again...

Now it's all ok, someone thought out a way that everyone would receive GM buffs, so that is the perfect and only solution that makes all the other problems of the server go away... (/irony off, I hope I don't get misinterpreted again).

maybe phrase what you want to say in simpler English. The title alone implies that you are struggling with something and want help with the current situation. Then you refer to something that happened in the past and go on about how many hours you work, which again shows that GM buffs is what you are actually after. Finally you proceed with a suggestion that a GM should come and hand out buffs as compensation for the downtime. again your words, not mine, or in this case "ours" since all of us got the exact same message.

English is not my native language either.