MELEE LAG AGAIN... OBVIOUSLY >.>

Khelida

is just pathetic how little @Juji and @Hime answers things. its like last year all over again. they had a xp event and every Wednesday they said that they know about the melee lag. and yet week after week they did nothing and then after like 4 weeks they stop mentioning it. and they havent said ANYTHING about the melee lag since then. just take down the servers untill you everything fixed. sure ppl would hate that. but it would be much better to have the servers down for 2-3 days to have them working 100% once they get back up then to have them like they are now. they are even worse now since they moved it. the melee lag is back and now everything lags . but the lack of communication from  @Juji and @Hime and others at ncwest is just retarded how bad it is. all melee toons have been falling behind so much for the past 18months or so. they cant farm as much as they should. they cant lvl as fast as they should (if the melee lag was gone) but nothing is doing about it. and what about the compensation that was mentioned a year ago that all melee toons would get. thats just a nother way for you guys at NCWEST to say that you have no clue how to fix anything on your servers and that we that have been sufferd from it will never get anything for it.

On 4/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, xQuiuvat said:

You guys really dont understand how much a person can pay to see their rank rise? this is a 2nd olly system bro. I bet all my itens that NCSOFT will make less money if they disable 24h rank system lol

So you would rather have all this lagg and loose all the people that are leaving just to keep the rankings going? Thats about the ..nope not gonna say it.

Guessing @Jujiand the crew actually closed shop for the weekend. No answers to anything. Just sad.

2 minutes ago, Ganealf said:

So you would rather have all this lagg and loose all the people that are leaving just to keep the rankings going? Thats about the ..nope not gonna say it.

Guessing @Jujiand the crew actually closed shop for the weekend. No answers to anything. Just sad.

lol, first learn to interpret a text. Never told they should not change it. They can make it refresh twice a day instead of real time rank

38 minutes ago, Ganealf said:

for some, there is nothing left to do but keep on top of ranking, removing their only fun is a bad idea, ftp people aren't hitting 120

1 hour ago, xQuiuvat said:

lol, first learn to interpret a text. Never told they should not change it. They can make it refresh twice a day instead of real time rank

Hmm, i'm suppose to interpret your text am I? And for the second time, about the ...just special.