JUST BRING IT DOWN!!!!

Degus

35 minutes ago, Draecke said:

let me put up my alu hat and quote from another topic how lag returned the moment ranking started working again

could be possible sure but regardless it's a fact we have noticeable lag again

If that's the problem, then it should be an easy fix; Delete it.

2 hours ago, Degus said:

Can you please just bring it down till you fix this shit?  Keeping it up can only be slowing things down with all the tickets flowing in

Yesterday i made a post about lag and compensation and you ve answerd to me that we already have 100% xp and if i need some tissues or cookies and now what??? You re compleining? Do you need some more tissues? Server is running smoothly ..

1 hour ago, absinthia said:

Yesterday i made a post about lag and compensation and you ve answerd to me that we already have 100% xp and if i need some tissues or cookies and now what??? You re compleining? Do you need some more tissues? Server is running smoothly ..

This server is not running smoothly. I am back to the melee lagg of tuesday. 

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

let me put up my alu hat and quote from another topic how lag returned the moment ranking started working again

could be possible sure but regardless it's a fact we have noticeable lag again

If only someone would believe and turn it back off. i just knew it couldn't last. 

so @Juji  when will AWS start upscaling the server ? or what do they have to say for the fact server performance is almost back to Texas levels ?

if AWS tells u its cause of Ranking or too heavy a server aka to many accounts logged you know what to do: disable ranking & greedy chest, block account creation for the duration of the xp event and watch server stabilize within the hr

• Like 1