Help a fellow returning player

IKillGiants

Hello everyone, 

Last time i played, almost exactly 2 years ago, I apparently left my Lv.99 Iss naked in Aden. I came back to quite some change a feel a bit overwhelmed.. need to figure this out ! But my main concerned right now is get some stuff what are my option now to get stuff as Lv.99 ? Is the R99 cheap now ? Is there some easy-to-get set ?

What are your advices to a returning 99 iss ?

Also, I'm on Naia server

if i had only 38b to start on a new server today i would go to chronos server (because of the prices), and would create an eviscerator. With the budget you can ger a longing talis, abundance stage 1, venir 12, anakin talis, scorpio +7 and a r99+8 light set (for cdr). You would still have some adena left 

On 4/9/2021 at 2:49 PM, xQuiuvat said:

if i had only 38b to start on a new server today i would go to chronos server (because of the prices), and would create an eviscerator. With the budget you can ger a longing talis, abundance stage 1, venir 12, anakin talis, scorpio +7 and a r99+8 light set (for cdr). You would still have some adena left 

that's exactly what I wouldn't do, alll but the chronos part

On 4/9/2021 at 9:49 PM, xQuiuvat said:

I wouldn't touch talismans until way later into the game.
With 38bil If I wanted to make an evi, I would get Shadow fists, scorpio 5, ring of creation, chef's monkey belt, any sigil, artifact lvl 2, venir 12, upgrade all the important skills to +10(basically SM lmao) and buy runestones for me and my VoP or PoM iss. Then save the rest for either r110+++++ fists or elmore cloak for the future.

In an upcomming update we are gonna be getting an upgraded version of exalted gear and many peripherals which will make r99 gear obsolete unless you find a cheap bloody set +8 and above.