Forums

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Adventurers, Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

I'm getting very tired of popping max runes/items for swamp of screams just to be disconnected 30 mins in...  Restore tickets only confirm restoring runes, not the 750kk of items I just wasted. 

About those compensations. They should start with extending xp event by one week (cause first week of event was absolutely terrible and now is only little better)  and after that we can talk about som

• Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• AWS server optimization

Nice optimization...

• Haha 4

So server down, melee lag persistent, in 1 week of event we had more down of server than time for make grp.... time to change and give money elsewhere :D

• Like 1

I do not know how to explain it but, i try to return to game last year. That same things happened, exact problems just like today,

I experience lags, server downs during gameplay,

My melee shots ''stop-hit'' cycle  while skills are running smoothly

Charachter attacks in turtle speed even though has got 1500 atk.spd.

I can't claim more than one items from warehouse...

Please someone tell me how will i Subscribe under these circumstances and fully trust Naia not to down again ?

I feel like my subs. would be wasted if i'd subs. now.

I hope those problems will be gone urgently and we all continue to play happly.🙃

Just now, ReZzZ said:

So server down, melee lag persistent, in 1 week of event we had more down of server than time for make grp.... time to change and give money elsewhere :D

also we need Vitality Manteining Rune 30days!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, VladDracul said:
  • Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• AWS server optimization

Nice optimization...

the worst really

• Like 1