SERVER DOWN - NAIA

McFlurry

3 minutes ago, alphyra said:

mass hamster suicide :(

they had enough turning the wheels that keep the server up

Not suicide, hamsters decided to unionize. Now they are on strike. Negotiations for better wage and working conditions pending. :)

The really funny part is that I've been away for two weeks and come back today for first time. Logged in for only short time before the crash.

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

THAT'S WHY im not buying anymore: Prestige/Ncoins/Everything from l2store.

Can't trust you Ncwest and this gamelife is a nightmare by lag + business aggresive mode only.

I will play only by login during event exp w/o anything Bought. WHO BUY is a simply chicken.

1 minute ago, xQuiuvat said:

Maybe is not Ncsoft's fault. Maybe the problem is with AWS not lending what they promissed to NC

Lets be clear its NCSoft. They seem to have issues understanding their own architecture. They also seem to have issues troubleshooting. If I were the CEO I would be looking for new people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReZzZ said:

It's a game guys cmon... the most expensive game in the world with the most problems too.... hahahaha i think, or better i hope, they waste our money in alchool or drugs because isn't normal :D

The most expensive?!

THE UNIVERSE EXPENSIVE. IN FACT IM NOT DOING ANYMORE A CHICKEN BUYER.

Just now, Solaris said:

i think wrote it on discord that investigating don't know what but he is investigating years now should have found the problem until now xD

Official forums should be his first go to place to give status updates! Not a community Discord server ran by known bot train owners and adena sellers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PugofCrydee said:

Lets be clear its NCSoft. They seem to have issues understanding their own architecture. They also seem to have issues troubleshooting. If I were the CEO I would be looking for new people.

they are just 2  juji and hime so who will  fire who ??

• Haha 1