Forums

SERVER DOWN - NAIA

McFlurry

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

they are just 2  juji and hime so who will  fire who ??

I say both they are about as useless as each other. Mind you if you read what the CEO said about NCSoft you would think they are doing a great job. I take it they dont read the forums :)

• L2 Team

Hello All,

The server CPU and memory were upgraded (2x) after the crash today. We were able to quickly upgrade during the 25+ minutes of server downtime.

We have additional server upgrades planned for 4/14 that cannot be scaled up as fast and require standard game maintenance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

The server CPU and memory were upgraded (2x) after the crash today. We were able to quickly upgrade during the 25+ minutes of server downtime.

We have additional server upgrades planned for 4/14 that cannot be scaled up as fast and require standard game maintenance.

And this wasn't thought of when you migrated.. WOW just WOW. I'm just lost for words, you knew you had lag issues, you knew the capacity was not sufficient, yet you still didn't think of this basic thing. Let's see how many more bandaids you will need to put on this game until you start to look at the underlying cause.