Is it Worth start play?

Benjis10

19 minutes ago, Dariush1 said:

it is worth ofc, if your monthly salary is 500k $ and you give the 10k$ to NCfailers...

another person that thinks throwing money at a problem fixes it, lemme guess, another 107 iss? 

20 minutes ago, Dariush1 said:

it is worth ofc, if your monthly salary is 500k $ and you give the 10k$ to NCfailers...

you can literally throw 15bil worth of gear ( 4k ncoin = $50) to an eviscerator and have an Iss (preferably PoM or Doomcryer)) in group and you will be able to farm until 110 in phantasmal easy AF. Right now with the melee lag, that is the only toon that can get away with having exalted gear.

Just now, Gizzer said:

you can literally throw 15bil worth of gear ( 4k ncoin = $50) to an eviscerator and have an Iss (preferably PoM or Doomcryer)) in group and you will be able to farm until 110 in phantasmal easy AF. Right now with the melee lag, that is the only toon that can get away with having exalted gear.

No gear!

Mini guide for lvl 1 to 110 in 3-4 months. (Minimum cost is 45 $/month)

What I would do if I started now with my current knowledge would be:

-Create x2 Tyrr Dreadnoughts or x1 tyrr dread & x1 feoh Stormscreamer (I would suggest making x2 tyrr dreads and will explain bellow why)
-Create 1 Iss Hierophant or SwS/BD (With a Dreadnought subclass to carry your x2 DpS subclasses in Coal)
-Level them as fast as possible to 105 and then level up their dual class to 105.
-Do Coal mines every day till 105,99% and then do it on subclasses
-Afk farm Beleth magic circle till 108 (In good spots you could be making 15-28 million per hour which is a lot more than what you'll be making after reaching 108)
-If you can afford it make a 6h session in coal mines 
-Try making your own Imperial Tomb group with 108+ ppl inside
-Do Crisis every single day
-After 107 start doing Storm Isle
-After 108 start doing PI
-After 108 afk Tanor (12-15 million adena per hour)
-Try getting Enhanced Shadow stormers asap
-lvl 2 artifact book with +0 artifacts
-+5/6/7 Scorpio agathion
-Oly PvE belt/monkey chef belt
-Get your atlas earring to +12
-1 ring of Creation
-After reaching 109 get your subclasses to 107 for the +50 weapon p attack. Take advantage of 6h coal mines isntance session.(Ideally do it during a double exp event)
-If you are in a clan with higher lvl folks try joining Aden dailies 105(If you are within 5lvls of the higher lvl party member you will gain insane amounts of exp)
-At 109 you can try FoS but if you are wearing exalted armor you will get hit for a lot of dmg.

If you do this you'll probably make it to 110 in 3-4 months while having a solid and reliable "group" that can do almost all content around your lvl.

PS:  Why pick x2 dreadnoughts? 
-Cheap to gear up for their auto attack kit
-Probably the best AoE DD by far in low to mid gear
-Permanent stun on the mobs(Exalted armor is paper)
-2 spears is better than one :P (Provoke gives increased dmg on sppear users) and you will melt pulls.
-When you reach to a point where you can solo Storm/Crisis/PI or even IoS you can have double the toons aka double the money at "half" the gear cost(If you have the time).

After this point depending your wallet you can always Redlibra one of the tyrrs when the option is available and focus on your prefered class or just create a subclass u prefer.

2 hours ago, Gizzer said:

Wow, I did not know this. What equipment do you buy with that 15B, if I may ask?

1. Armor: Exalted (no buy)

2. Weapon: Exalted? (no buy)

3. Circlet: +5 Authority Circlet from Quest (no buy); Maybe upgrade it to Noble or Radiant buying Dawn crystals for a few billion adena?

4. Cloak?  Buy 30 Day Nevit Cloak for a few hundred million? I never see Elmore +10 for cheaper than 20B, so can't afford that.

5. T-Shirt (no buy, maybe -- you get Dragon shirt, but only after completing 2nd Exalted quest. 80,000 mobs later. Do you use the Blaze Subclass shirt until then? Or buy Istina/Octavus shirt from AH for 100M-200M?)

6. Jewelry: Get Boss jewels from L2 store for $25 USD? Or buy low end old boss and angel jewels from AH for around 5B adena?

7.  With 10B left can I get dyes, artifacts, artifact books, mystic life stone, brooch, Stage 4 brooch jewels (I know we get Stage 3 from Exalted quest), agathion, talismans, and everything else I need for my Evi to own mobs my level? I want to get to 110 quickly. Only one week left in XP event. :(

19 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Wow, I did not know this. What equipment do you buy with that 15B, if I may ask?

1. Armor: Exalted (no buy)

2. Weapon: Exalted? (no buy)

3. Circlet: +5 Authority Circlet from Quest (no buy); Maybe upgrade it to Noble or Radiant buying Dawn crystals for a few billion adena?

4. Cloak?  Buy 30 Day Nevit Cloak for a few hundred million? I never see Elmore +10 for cheaper than 20B, so can't afford that.

5. T-Shirt (no buy, maybe -- you get Dragon shirt, but only after completing 2nd Exalted quest. 80,000 mobs later. Do you use the Blaze Subclass shirt until then? Or buy Istina/Octavus shirt from AH for 100M-200M?)

6. Jewelry: Get Boss jewels from L2 store for $25 USD? Or buy low end old boss and angel jewels from AH for around 5B adena?

7.  With 10B left can I get dyes, artifacts, artifact books, mystic life stone, brooch, Stage 4 brooch jewels (I know we get Stage 3 from Exalted quest), agathion, talismans, and everything else I need for my Evi to own mobs my level? I want to get to 110 quickly. Only one week left in XP event. :(

pve attack belt 7% = 1,2b
ring of creation = 2b ( prices have gone up)
octavis earring warrior = 2bil
Scorpio agathion +6 = 2.5 bil
greater kaliels bracelet +5 for 6 bil or Longing

I specifically said that eviscerator can farm after lowbie areas even with no gear and then I added that you can farm easier with 15b worth of gear. The definition of gear is anything that you can put on your toon, now if you only want top items then that is fine by me but if you look around the amount of items that exist right now in L2, then you can find the right combination that fits your toon, especially when you are on a budget as low as this. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Onyx said:

I want to get to 110 quickly. Only one week left in XP event. :(

You need to set your expectations according to the gear you have, 110 fast with no gear will not happen anytime soon, even in XP events.

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2021 at 3:08 AM, Benjis10 said:

Hi guys. Is is worth start play L2? Because im upset from what i hear. My friend told me there are too many bots, autocombat he say you can go afk and just come back in one hour. Without donating some money you cant be never good as spenders etc. I was played L2 since C4 and i remember good hardcore times. And now L2 looks so bad from what i hear.

Here watch this. https://youtu.be/HOQ9Zizr9_k

6 minutes ago, Rahliah said:

What is wrong with those videos? Do you have more constructive feedback other than laughing?

Sure..

First video i saw with him.. was something about jewels or something.. dont really remember.. but i do remember him opening.. now knowing what it was for.. and selling to buyshops for really low, stupid prices..

Not saying its unique situation... just dont see it as informative video of the game.

Also he had his goodbye stream and speach... and still keep posting L2 material... so.. butthurt much and missing some "non glory" days?

Just now, NejJim said:

Sure..

First video i saw with him.. was something about jewels or something.. dont really remember.. but i do remember him opening.. now knowing what it was for.. and selling to buyshops for really low, stupid prices..

Not saying its unique situation... just dont see it as informative video of the game.

Also he had his goodbye stream and speach... and still keep posting L2 material... so.. butthurt much and missing some "non glory" days?

So your criticism is over one video? Did you try to inform him or just take it as is or form your entire opinion over that one video? ow many players leave and come back to the game? Many I expect.

6 minutes ago, Rahliah said:

So your criticism is over one video? Did you try to inform him or just take it as is or form your entire opinion over that one video? ow many players leave and come back to the game? Many I expect.

haha... not the 1 video... he keeps at it.. I feel he is like a self claimed Martial Artist Master.. filmed getting his butt refurnished by a 10 year old.. just to claim later.. "And this was a demonstration of.. how NOT to fight" :D

I read his speaches in game when i was bored.. and needed a laugh..

Regarding leaving and coming back.. sure.. so did I.. left for 8 years.

But there are differences.. leaving after his "glorious speach and video.." totally flaming game and NCSoft.. just to come back shortly after... yeah.. shows character :P

So can I ask how much have you helped contribute to the game? Reason I ask is it seems his content is genuine and he seems to enjoy the game enough to make videos. Sure there is back and forth but that is accurate for any player who plays and been around this game for any period of time.

1 minute ago, Rahliah said:

So can I ask how much have you helped contribute to the game? Reason I ask is it seems his content is genuine and he seems to enjoy the game enough to make videos. Sure there is back and forth but that is accurate for any player who plays and been around this game for any period of time.

Oh... actually contributed pretty much.. but on the low key... had no wishes to make videos as contributions.. or glory hunt.

But like i said.. i did find most of his statements/videos.. even his outburst goodbye entertaining... but again... dont consider it as really informative source of the game.

These a whole bunch of ppl in game have.. in so many different areas.. without the need to make YouTube out of it.

Thanks for constructive criticism. I appreciate it. Not sure if you put this together or not I am indeed Clobberstomp. You are most certainly entitled to your opinions of course. My goal is to inform and entertain though at times it may not seem so. I do my best to make sure to put out accurate information. If I have said anything incorrectly I am most happy to learn from my mistakes when given proper information. I have found there is a lot of misinformation out there and I only aim to correct much of it. As with anything most content creation is all subjective. Thanks for watching the videos. I would always like to hear good feedback on how I can improve. Cheers mate.

1 minute ago, Rahliah said:

Thanks for constructive criticism. I appreciate it. Not sure if you put this together or not I am indeed Clobberstomp. You are most certainly entitled to your opinions of course. My goal is to inform and entertain though at times it may not seem so. I do my best to make sure to put out accurate information. If I have said anything incorrectly I am most happy to learn from my mistakes when given proper information. I have found there is a lot of misinformation out there and I only aim to correct much of it. As with anything most content creation is all subjective. Thanks for watching the videos. I would always like to hear good feedback on how I can improve. Cheers mate.

Yeah... got that you actually were... just i feel you scratch surfaces of the game...

There are/were several reasons why THIS game is old and still relatively succesful,,, Its a HARD grinding game with many aspects... and HAD many areas that the other MMORPG's didnt have.

These things kind of lacking in your videos.. like i said... entertaining.. but not really to informative.

Oh of course. I touch on some of these things In my latest videos since I have returned. I will be diving deeper into these aspects as we progress and touch on as much of what you are mentioning as we can. Many things will be changing over the channel as I continue. Again thanks for your information and feedback. My audience before was geared more for a general player or a newer player with a higher focus on entertainment for sure. I plan to change this as I continue. The goal is more of to be helpful and informative rather than just entertainment. Peace man.

3 minutes ago, Rahliah said:

Oh of course. I touch on some of these things In my latest videos since I have returned. I will be diving deeper into these aspects as we progress and touch on as much of what you are mentioning as we can. Many things will be changing over the channel as I continue. Again thanks for your information and feedback. My audience before was geared more for a general player or a newer player with a higher focus on entertainment for sure. I plan to change this as I continue. The goal is more of to be helpful and informative rather than just entertainment. Peace man.

Wish you best of luck with your endevours... although you should keep some of the entertainment so it doesnt get too boring :D