Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hime

16 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Please consider extending the boosted server settings for at least an additional week. That would be the best form of compensation for me, since I don't play around the clock like others and these XP events are the only way for me to catch up to everyone else. At least the low end of the pack. 

+1

16 minutes ago, Witan said:

And red libra ? ncsoft doesn't know how to keep its players happy, that's why they are migrating to other games or to other servers, 70/80% of my friends are playing on the core server now.

May I ask why you need red libra so bad?  For the first 12 years of game there was no such thing, now people can't seem to go 3 months with out it.  What part of this am I missing?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Degus said:

May I ask why you need red libra so bad?  For the first 12 years of game there was no such thing, now people can't seem to go 3 months with out it.  What part of this am I missing?

I bet it is the class and item exchange feature, which really should be a normal part of the game. We should not get upset with players for wanting Red Libra. We should be upset with NCSoft for making Red Libra necessary.

When I came back to the game I found out my class had been nerfed to oblivion. I lost so much money and time in re-rolling and trying to re-equip a new character. If Red Libra features were permanently in game, I could have exchanged just about everything for a fraction of the cost. Instead I took a loss on selling some of the gear in order to buy new gear for my new character.

I don't mind working through obstacles, but I think whenever NCSoft imposes new world order that hurts classes, they should have a permanent way in game of helping the affected players. Red Libra is all we get.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Witan said:

And red libra ? ncsoft doesn't know how to keep its players happy, that's why they are migrating to other games or to other servers, 70/80% of my friends are playing on the core server now.

Next month.

7 minutes ago, HiyoriSarugaki said:

WHEN THE NEW CLASS SYLPH WILL BE LAUNCHED ???

Never. Go play Essence

@Jujiand @hemi a large part of the collective peeps scream for you to turn off the Rankings, it serves no purpose and many feel is the cause of the melee lagg. Obviously we have no voice. The lease you could do is try it and see what happens for a week. If its something else than we could never come back to this as a cause. But nope, thats asking to much. So, once all log back in i go back to melee lagg for another week of supposed exp Bonus were i loose out big time. F!@$ compensation, just fix the damn lagg. Oh and if the compensation is 2 weeks after the exp event its a waste anyway.. Keep it, it does nothing for me. I lagg through any possible benefits.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Increase item limit so we can switch main- dual w/o trade 40 items thx :)

Ok for 100th time Juji attempted to get this fix multiple times and last word from S. Korea was IT WAS WORKING AS INTENDED AND HAVE NO PLANS ON CHANGING THIS IS ANY FUTURE UPDATE.     This was their exact words in December of 2020 so stop asking.

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Ok for 100th time Juji attempted to get this fix multiple times and last word from S. Korea was IT WAS WORKING AS INTENDED AND HAVE NO PLANS ON CHANGING THIS IS ANY FUTURE UPDATE.     This was their exact words in December of 2020 so stop asking.

i dont think they understand the issue though.  the issue is we have 3-4 types of the same pots and paid runes count towards inventory limit.

during an xp event like this, it is practically impossible for me to change class

6 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Juji asked for the wrong thing, and that thing is working as intended,  he needs a better translator I think, go back and read the post, he's not talking about the right problem.

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

i dont think they understand the issue though.  the issue is we have 3-4 types of the same pots and paid runes count towards inventory limit.

Oh completely agree but also I believe that also just don't care.  I mean if you removed equipped items from Item count that reduces it 30 or so items right there lol  Think about it Weapon 5 pieces of armor Siegel / shield (7 right there) 5 pieces of jewels 2 head pieces cloak belt shirt (10 more) brooch (min of 4 jewels) (5 more), talisman bracelet up to 6 more slots (7)  agnation bracelet (2- 6 more here) and artifact book (not artifacts counts)      So what is that  28 - 38 items that should come off your count since they are equppied that alone will solve 99% of people's problems.

Lets not let them say they cant do it they already do it with the artifacts tab.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Oh completely agree but also I believe that also just don't care.  I mean if you removed equipped items from Item count that reduces it 30 or so items right there lol  Think about it Weapon 5 pieces of armor Siegel / shield (7 right there) 5 pieces of jewels 2 head pieces cloak belt shirt (10 more) brooch (min of 4 jewels) (5 more), talisman bracelet up to 6 more slots (7)  agnation bracelet (2- 6 more here) and artifact book (not artifacts counts)      So what is that  28 - 38 items that should come off your count since they are equppied that alone will solve 99% of people's problems.

Lets not let them say they cant do it they already do it with the artifacts tab.

i 100% agree with the dont care part.

i also agree that equipped items shouldnt count towards inventory, but i doubt the game is intelligent enough to handle unequipping an item when you are max inventory limit 😛  the server would just explode, aws included.

5 hours ago, Witan said:

read more complain less, juji said that red libra is coming next month....