Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Juji

we don't need restar or other useless event or boxes i want compensation in real money.. becouse with new policy L2 become an hazard game so if you become an hazard game and you loose my money for latency time or other i want compensation in real money.. becpuse i pay prestige pack in real money not in adena or other piece of paper..

Im not a intranet expert but i think it has something with the 500 ratQQtor Sound detector Greedy chests bots laying arround everywhere on the server. Do you need 2000 IQ to understand this GMs??

Remove greedy chests. Problem solved.. See??  Only need 70 IQs

This maintenance made it worse for me. Before it was doable, but now my skillbar automacros only work half, causing my Iss to not cast certain skills.  My Yul has died multiple times in Phantasmal Ridge doing single target mobs. Before it was solo'ing for 24/7 for days without problems. I've already canceled my first and last Prestige pack. 

We continue to have a delay in hand-to-hand combat and their technicians are unable to provide a solution, I am being penalized in my game every time maintenance occurs, it is unacceptable.
They restarted the game yesterday with an unscheduled update, at least for me it was back to normal again, I logged in today and everything lagged again.
What is happening?

@Juji@Hime Hello guys,

im not the only one that is really pissed about the server situation but sorry to say....ur making it not better at the moment.

Theres no reaction or Info at all about the laggs.

Its 7 pm here in Germany so i guess its around 10 am where u live. So also i guess u have to work atm. is it really too hard to write something in Forums?

whats the plans u gonna follow? Optimise server performance? (LOL at that)

Why u wont accept some help from your community? (deactive Rankings for example).

Dont wanna be rude or something like that but everyone (playerbase wise) is annoyed with ongoing laggs.

I dont even know if u would read that message lol

Still greetings from Germany

18 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to perform a setting adjustment in the backend to help optimize server performance. All Live servers will be unavailable at 4:00 p.m. PDT (12:00 a.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 40 minutes.

OPTIMIZE SERVER PERFORMANCE? You for real dude? Server went to complete shyt and on top of that you ninja patched Alice Potions being tradable!

• Haha 1

Definitely the lag is worse than ever and the game is unplayable in any aspect. 

Besides the melee lag, even skills are lagging as hell.

Its very difficult situation for all the community and especially for @Jujiwho is doing his best to fix that. 

By trashing or cursing him in forums or discord, won't solve anything, i would like to ask for some patience more. I am affected player as well but please people, stay polite and don't make things worse. 

Eventually this will be solved at some point. Just lets try all together, to be helpful with feedback and anything we can do to help. 

6 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

Definitely the lag is worse than ever and the game is unplayable in any aspect. 

Besides the melee lag, even skills are lagging as hell.

Its very difficult situation for all the community and especially for @Jujiwho is doing his best to fix that. 

By trashing or cursing him in forums or discord, won't solve anything, i would like to ask for some patience more. I am affected player as well but please people, stay polite and don't make things worse. 

Eventually this will be solved at some point. Just lets try all together, to be helpful with feedback and anything we can do to help. 

no, I won't accept

If that's his best, we are screwed

I'm sorry dude, that was the worst post you've ever made

• Haha 1