Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Juji

7 minutes ago, Degus said:

no, I won't accept

If that's his best, we are screwed

I'm sorry dude, that was the worst post you've ever made

That might be my worst post ever, but i am not throwing rocks to an already bleeding man.

You believe that any trashing to Juji will fix server faster? You believe that he doesn't want or trying to fix server on purpose? 

Apparently he does his best, but if you want to curse someone, put your arrows to NC Korea, they are responsible for any delay on this situation. 

• L2 Team

Hello All, 

We are very aware of the current latency situation on the servers right now and are investigating multiple solutions to address this issue immediately.

More details will be posted shortly!

• Thanks 5

10 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

I pay for prestige and destiny and with all these rr  02:00 am  i lost12 hours of xp at least every time.Thanks alot

Well, see the good point, you have recovered 12 hours of your life. Hurrah

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

That might be my worst post ever, but i am not throwing rocks to an already bleeding man.

You believe that any trashing to Juji will fix server faster? You believe that he doesn't want or trying to fix server on purpose? 

Apparently he does his best, but if you want to curse someone, put your arrows to NC Korea, they are responsible for any delay on this situation. 

ppl are ungrateful bitches when they can hide behind a screen and type.  juji does the best he can with what he has.  most of these angry posts are ppl living in their mom's basement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trashtalking Hime and Juji wont help anyone. Yes, we have XP rune, prestige runing and dont even tell me about the cakes we lost because of server being shutdown. Thing is, Lag is worse than before AWS and they need to fix it. Second fact, we need a fair compensation after all solved. But yes, game is currently unplayable

• Thanks 1

I think we were better in our old server you know what i mean before we move to cloud etc....We had lag but not this kind of type..If servers cant hold the capacity of mentees and "bots" dont ever put event with exp since everyone is logging in to exp everyone knows Lineage was grind game like always and not p2w 

26 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

Definitely the lag is worse than ever and the game is unplayable in any aspect. 

Besides the melee lag, even skills are lagging as hell.

Its very difficult situation for all the community and especially for @Jujiwho is doing his best to fix that. 

By trashing or cursing him in forums or discord, won't solve anything, i would like to ask for some patience more. I am affected player as well but please people, stay polite and don't make things worse. 

Eventually this will be solved at some point. Just lets try all together, to be helpful with feedback and anything we can do to help. 

If this is the best he can do I would hate to see him on a bad day.

Really they need to start looking at root causes. Try removing /disabling the ranking system. Wont know until you try.

The issue is that due to the XP event people have spent real money on the expectation that they would be able to play. This obviously is not happening.

Are we all impacted by the issue? Yes we are.  However, NCSoft needs to take responsibility for the issue and stop trying to dodge the issues as they have been doing for the last year or so. If they didnt know what the issue was then, then they wont know what it is now. That just highlights the lack of expertise within the group.  There lack of responses on official forums also leaves a lot to be desired. If this is  job then start doing what is in your job description.

• Like 1

• Hime unpinned this topic

Undoubtedly there are many annoying players, and there are others spending a lot of money at an event. If they do not want delays they have to buy ncoin, this improves the state of the server.

These must now be expensive. Help keep the game ON please.

1 minute ago, xQuiuvat said:

Server was running smooth right after the transfer to AWS. Befor bots and Mentee started to pop. I was the first one to make a compliment about the great job it had been

1st 2 days were good.  then, on the 100% week, after the last maint, thigns were way better.  now, its rough

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

ppl are ungrateful bitches when they can hide behind a screen and type.  juji does the best he can with what he has.  most of these angry posts are ppl living in their mom's basement.

I'd say to his face, or any ones, exactly what I type.   Maybe that wasn't directed at me, but let me ask, what are you grateful for from this paid service?  18 hours of silence?  Lies about Korea controlling everything?  Lag, disconnect, I'm actually ok with the unscheduled restarts as they thought they had something, scam "events"  Lies about keepin an eye on greedy chests?   Do you know him personally, to say he's doing the best he can,  because from what I see, and what I pay for, he's doing little to nothing.  If he came here with ANYTHING 12 hours ago, half these posts wouldn't exist.   Anywhere else I ask to speak to the manager, here, they won't let you!! 

My mom lives 10 minute walk from wave statue in Newport, RI, most people here would kill to live in her basement

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, we'll be taking the servers offline at 1 p.m. PDT (10 p.m. GMT+1) to change the server hardware. The game will be unavailable for 90 minutes.

Thank you for giving advance notice.

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

I'd say to his face, or any ones, exactly what I type.   Maybe that wasn't directed at me, but let me ask, what are you grateful for from this paid service?  18 hours of silence?  Lies about Korea controlling everything?  Lag, disconnect, I'm actually ok with the unscheduled restarts as they thought they had something, scam "events"  Lies about keepin an eye on greedy chests?   Do you know him personally, to say he's doing the best he can,  because from what I see, and what I pay for, he's doing little to nothing.  If he came here with ANYTHING 12 hours ago, half these posts wouldn't exist.   Anywhere else I ask to speak to the manager, here, they won't let you!! 

My mom lives 10 minute walk from wave statue in Newport, RI, most people here would kill to live in her basement

it wasnt directed at anyone specifically, just making a comment 😛

7 minutes ago, xQuiuvat said:

Server was running smooth right after the transfer to AWS. Befor bots and Mentee started to pop. I was the first one to make a compliment about the great job it had been

I take it you have learnt to judge to quickly when it comes to the work done by NCSoft. Give it a month or so, they are like a flu, you think its gone but then it just comes back and hits you harder :)

@Juji@Hime
ONE GOOD SOLUTION IS REMOVE THE SYSTEM REWARD FROM MENTEE, 90% server have 2 or 3 mentee up during event , this is  about 60% of characters on , other change is remove greedty and give reward from de greedy on normal mob , same reward system but from mobs not from cheast, will remove alot town on 24/7 to .

3 minutes ago, xuzulllx said:

@Juji@Hime
ONE GOOD SOLUTION IS REMOVE THE SYSTEM REWARD FROM MENTEE, 90% server have 2 or 3 mentee up during event , this is  about 60% of characters on , other change is remove greedty and give reward from de greedy on normal mob , same reward system but from mobs not from cheast, will remove alot town on 24/7 to .

If there was an alternate way to get rose/clan points I would 100% agree

Just now, Degus said:

If there was an alternate way to get rose/clan points I would 100% agree

ya, can give same reward of mentee from clan system, will make light trafic of the server, nad need make same changes about greedy to , i know player have more of 100 alts on for take greedy , no need equipament, no need nothing, if change for reward greedy drop from mobs ,  players will need equip alts for kill mobs, its a best choice to .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xuzulllx said:

ya, can give same reward of mentee from clan system, will make light trafic of the server, nad need make same changes about greedy to , i know player have more of 100 alts on for take greedy , no need equipament, no need nothing, if change for reward greedy drop from mobs ,  players will need equip alts for kill mobs, its a best choice to .

this is actually a good call. Every 10 to 12 h one or two mobs per zone will drop a greedy box

2 minutes ago, xQuiuvat said:

this is actually a good call. Every 10 to 12 h one or two mobs per zone will drop a greedy box

its simple to do, same of drop aden cheast, random mob in random time will drop the reward from greedy, if us remember many problems lag come to system greedy wake up, but need change rewards from mentee for clan mission, its other good choice .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xuzulllx said:

@Juji@Hime

also fishing