Why did you remove the option to exchange artifact box?

@Hime @Juji

Please give me a logic reason and helpful reason for removing the Exchange at NPC for +1 and +3 Artifact boxes 

Now i have to make my own +3 artifact clicking like a re tard to enchant my artifacts when there was an option to just trade them in a click

Except for wasting our time, what was the purpose of that??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This really hurts lower tier toons that actually wear +3's,  I mean, in the past you were guaranteed a +3, now you need to gamble and could potentially failing for more money then people bought it for in the past, again, getting harder over time rather then easier!    I been waiting a lonf time for this event, now I'm not so sure I'll buy in, especially with the way the servers being managed.  GG

Like everything else with this game, if you were lucky enough to get what you needed over a year ago, consider yourself blessed. Everything either costs more now or is harder to get. From enchants to L2 promotions. They are banking on the psychology of players that the harder it is, the more likely you'll become obsessed with trying to get the result you want and keep throwing good money after bad. 

The really funny part is that everyone is preying on the newer and/or barely equipped players. It's like L2 went from being a PVP game to an ESG game ("Exploitative Shell Gambit"). 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GhostShadow said:

Like everything else with this game, if you were lucky enough to get what you needed over a year ago, consider yourself blessed. Everything either costs more now or is harder to get. From enchants to L2 promotions. They are banking on the psychology of players that the harder it is, the more likely you'll become obsessed with trying to get the result you want and keep throwing good money after bad. 

The really funny part is that everyone is preying on the newer and/or barely equipped players. It's like L2 went from being a PVP game to an ESG game ("Exploitative Shell Gambit"). 😄

so much truth here.  sell your ncoin to hero for crappy adena just to buy over priced item off same hero be cause the gamble risk is too much. 

3 hours ago, Degus said:

so much truth here.  sell your ncoin to hero for crappy adena just to buy over priced item off same hero be cause the gamble risk is too much. 

Well, they're actually double-dipping. Not only are they passing on the cost of their failures to unsuspecting players, but they are also over-inflating prices even when it didn't really cost them that much to make that item in the first place. They get you coming and going. 😄 😄 

Most will just say it's "good business" and no one is forcing anyone to pay their steep, errr, I mean fair  market prices. But this is a game of market lemmings where everyone starts charging the same high price for the item. Ultimately you end up with a broken economy, even though they don't see it that way. Lots of tech savvy people in this game. Not too many economists, though. lol

9 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji

Please give me a logic reason and helpful reason for removing the Exchange at NPC for +1 and +3 Artifact boxes 

Now i have to make my own +3 artifact clicking like a re tard to enchant my artifacts when there was an option to just trade them in a click

The reason is that now you need to use your luck and many chests to be able to reach the same.

You must spend a lot of money to be able to maintain the new server, the chances are lower as it is happening.

With this event I thought that the prices of the artifacts were going to fall, but no, the prices are just as crazy or more expensive.

having an excessive supply of chests.

Without a doubt, all future events will be random, with a very low chance of getting the items and forcing players to spend more and more money. Besides that these changes are usually permanent, nothing is added for the player, but the house always wins.

And in a week where toons are impossible to use.

9 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Hime @Juji

i will tell you why:

last artifact event in summer 2020, many people made +6-+8 artifacts before being tapped out of cash, specifically fighters/protections

now the new event came, ncsoft knows we all have more than +0 artifacts and we are upgrading already +'d ones, so they remove that option to make us gamble (and spend) more

its kind of insult to injury when its on top of the lagged server that we are all paying for perma vit on but yet have all xp running at a 70% rate.

14 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

its kind of insult to injury when its on top of the lagged server that we are all paying for perma vit on but yet have all xp running at a 70% rate.

Yes, that was supposed to slow down bots, but it only slowed down players who didn't have a subscription. That 30% that they took from us today you must pay for it.

I still see that not all mobs drop the same adena or exp as before. 24 hours online leveling and I still do not reach 2% daily, only the instances add exp. But not having all the toons equipped makes it more difficult.