Restart server or do smt

GNsoon

Restart server dont works, or will restart every time that lag come?  This always happens 30/60 min after reboot... They need to check what cause lag (too much boxes open? too much player afk, too much BOT partys) ....

Players says, ranking system is a problem, but no return of staff about that.. Greedy treasures implement makes players open boxes to watching places.... so many boxes online afk..  its unplayable... 

People have no clue of what they say.. 
How does ranking system has to do anything with lag skill latency ?
Greedy chests ? Wasnt melee lag way before chests were even introduced ? 
Mongoloids in this game dont even know the fuk is going wrong. They just want to say a random crap and stick with it foreever

The problem isnt the GREEDY CHEST ofc.. but what this "type of system" cause.... wathing boxes afk online that player log...   if you dont want to understand that probaly you do this... and who you are to say that ranking system dont make latency? are you a game developer? if you are, what is your technical opinion why the server have this huge lag?

Plus: next time be careful what you say on the forum... you can be banned for saying bad words to other people...

27 minutes ago, MystiCouLina said:

Mongoloids in this game dont even know the fuk is going wrong. They just want to say a random crap and stick with it foreever

This guy is right, he has no clue what he say, i stopped reading there

2 hours ago, MystiCouLina said:

Why is there always one? That one that just comes on and says the most rediculous shit that seems to annoy the rest of us. 

How does ranking system has to do anything with lag skill latency?---Do you have a reason as to why it doesn't? If you feel like that does nothing then what does it do?

Greedy chests? Wasn't melee lag way before chests were even introduced? --Indeed dumb ass, but lets take all the things that came with it shall we. Ghost toons that pop outta know were, numerous bots that hang out in field on programs to announce when a chest shows up. Bot masters programmed to jump all over the map to find said chest. 

Mongoloaids in this game dont even know the fuk is going wrong. They just want to say a random crap and stick to it forever. --I see no were where you did jackshit but make statements and not back up a damn thing with a solution. This lagg has made me very very annoyed with asshats, thank you for giving me a short outlet.

@Juji and @hemi  You all are leaving us in this lagg world and we are starting to take out our frustrations on each other. Please do something soon before i end up banned for voicing my opion in a more colorful fashion.

43 minutes ago, MystiCouLina said:

Our logic says that those games have GM's that actually care about the game that they work for, therefore they find whats going on within them and fix them. Lagg for 2 years after you added a particular new program might leave you to believe that that might be the root cause. Easy check is to remove that program and see what the results are. Guess what, they did, For 2 days we had no ranking, and WOW we had no lagg. Return the ranking and back to lagg. So, if 80% of us see it that way and have played it enough to feel it. Why exactly should we give a flying fuk about that 20% that you exist in? Go back to WoW, maybe i'll see you there.

• Like 1