Exhalted Quests

Hellbender

Doing my first exhalted quest, solo because although I have joined party's there is no communication regarding getting together for hunting, anyway already up to 101 with 102 not far off.

I estimate that , with no servers going down, I will kill 40,000 monsters in about 3 weeks. Does any mob drop anything???..the ones I am fighting now drop nothing.

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

Doing my first exhalted quest, solo because although I have joined party's there is no communication regarding getting together for hunting, anyway already up to 101 with 102 not far off.

I estimate that , with no servers going down, I will kill 40,000 monsters in about 3 weeks. Does any mob drop anything???..the ones I am fighting now drop nothing.

No, the main point of blazing swamp is to farm to 105 and get the quest items. 

Drops after 105 areas aren't super amazing unfortunately.  It's more of an adena farm game. 

If it's taking you 3 weeks for 40k mobs quest you should change your playstyle.
This game is mostly about killing monsters.

I reckon you are killing mobs 1 by 1 
I doubt you only kill 80 mobs per hour. If that is true then you either attack mobs you shouldn't or you play without gear.

With a fast killing group you can easily do 10-15k quest kills per day if not more.

I don't know what class you are playing but you should consider forming a 3 man group of your own if u are having difficulty finding one, things will progress a lot, I mean A LOT, faster.

No they aren't if you look at the wartorn mobs they are arrow and magic resistant so nukers and archers cannot hunt there at that level.

My tank killed 80,000 mobs got to exalted 2 in just 1 week so not really sure what your doing wrong, even with people ksing you still get even items.  If he thinks 40k mobs is a lot wait till he gets to exalted 3 4 5 and 6 lol

8 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Every class I have gone to war torn plains with xp's slower than blazing. I always go to blazing bc it's fastest, even with ksing. 

Do you go to Blazing with melee classes, too? Must be hard to find anything to kill with all of the archers and nukers. Blazing is always overcrowded and there seems like less mobs overall.

War Torn, you always find a spot. Not that you'll stay in that one spot for long. I set up AFK macro on one side of War Torn, went to sleep and woke up the next morning to find my character migrated to complete other side of WarT. And if you're just farming Exalted event items and not XP, you can get 80K items in a couple of days easy if you have multiple accounts.