[Completed] Live Unscheduled NPC Server Maintenance: Friday, April 16, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

There will be an unscheduled NPC server maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT (8 p.m. CEST) to continue to address the latency issues. The NPC servers will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes. Game servers will continue to be available.

With this maintenance:

• Monster spawn times will be increased by 2x for the following hunting zones:
    • Altar of Evil
    • Blazing Swamp
    • Bloody Swampland
  • Like 1

• Hime pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, Hime said:

There will be an unscheduled NPC server maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT (8 p.m. CEST) to continue to address the latency issues. The NPC servers will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes. Game servers will continue to be available.

With this maintenance:

• Monster spawn times will be increased by 2x for the following hunting zones:
    • Altar of Evil
    • Blazing Swamp
    • Bloody Swampland

So will areas that aren't those 3 be affected during this time? 

@Himeand @Juji seems we are improving now with atk/skill lag. good hope you continue (but please SAVE these settings, remember how is now in chase with some other fixs will go bad).

Btw, what about to put again PARTY BONUS 100% again coz we got days completely disaster/dc/slow motions chars/restarts?

while ur'e planning the compensation..

• Hime changed the title to [Completed] Live Unscheduled NPC Server Maintenance: Friday, April 16, 2021

Hi we need double mobs in primeval isle  storm island and fast respawn mobs at ketra silenos for better exp and farm

Altar blazing and swamp had mobs for lower players and they stay that area for little time.

So look help highter lvl where use prestige destiny and they try to lvl up

It feels like the "normal" melee lag to me where your character has a bit of a pause right before it attacks a mob.  But that might have to do with the Auto Next Target macro. When I create a simple attack macro (e.g., "Next Target + Attack (no skills)" ) that I put in the hot bar, not the Auto Next Target, I don't have any delay. If you give us those temporary Dragon weapons, maybe I can get by with not using any skills at all on my Evi? Kidding. Sort of.

WTH is this CRAP! No lag but why no Monsters kill them and wait for SLOW ass respawn.. Bring back the LAG, this is crap!! Game is out of the US so all these people that play outside and has crazy lag sucks for them NCsoft the things you try to do to make the game better always makes it worse! Fix 1 thing or try to finx 1 and break 5-10 more... Great FIX! Still wait for these compensation for all this MESS!! DCing, Kicked, all these people giving you cash to come up with dumb stuff GF! So many places you can fix this lag take out so many places that nobody goes to Like "Cruma Tower", "Elven Fortess", Forgotten Temple", "Langk Lizardmen Dwellings", do I need to keep going?!?! What do you all think about how to make the game worse?... Give me a job I'll help it run better!!! I know how to add!

NCSoft, back at it again Random DC/s and Drop a CAKE and DC/kicked from the game.... Paying for everything you can and drop a cake and poof KICKED from the server With full supplies being used and all... Come on NCsoft... Looking like you all are selling GREAT Stuff!!.... These servers must be the kind you can put in a bag and carry around with you lol! What is NEXT... Still nothing on the COMPENSATION for all this!!! 7 day runes/GM BUFFS/ give it out... anytime soon with a EXP event going , but not looking like this will happen... Like normal, why do I keep spending all this cash on a game that cannot help the consumers spending all this CASH on it!?!?!

• Hime unpinned this topic