Othell Homonculus Clarification

SafeStash

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out which homoculus is better for Othel Class.

Now with the additional Homoculus we got, it is even harder to obtain a top grade of the one you need and there are no rooms for mistakes.

I have been lucky enough to have 2 top Taga and Palo (both not optimal for dagger class) and then I managed to get Numph and Ari medium grade.

While comparing the last two, Ari vs Nymph, I stumbled upon the poor translations and descriptions that make it a bit harder to decide which one is better for our class.

All tips are happily accepted

I will type down the stats of the 2 medium homonculus for your convenience.

ADVANCED ARI

Increases Skill Power by 2% at a certain rate when using skills.

CON/MEN/LUC/CHA 2

MAX HP/MP +4%

Attack Attribute 40

P./M. Skill Power 4%

Skill Cooldown Reduction 4%

ADVANCED NYMPH

Damage Increased when using an Attach Skill 3%

CON/MEN/LUC/CHA 2 

MAX HP/MP +4%

Attack Attribute/All Defiance Attack Attribute 30

P. Def/ M. Def. 6%

P. Atk/P.Skill/M.Skill Power 6%

Note that the above are not top lvl, but equal lvl between them, for comparison.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Mitzza said:

I think nymph in not working well, i have advance nymph, P. Atk/P.Skill/M.Skill Power 6% - it does not give P.atak 6% , the p.atak is the same

I have Advanced Nymph, too, but haven't gotten it all the way to level 5 Enchant Circle yet. I hope these agathions aren't broken.

You are forgetting tanga

Top tanga is more dmg output than top ari on an othell. Top nymph on paper should be more dmg than tanga, but I don't have it to test.

If you 1 shot everything, ari is better because more reuse = more xp/adena if you perma 1 shot.

Kind of depends on where you hunt. I have top tanga/ari/Juju and use all 3 in different situations. If I had nymph, I would consider it over tanga depending on how it tested. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 5:25 PM, checos said:

CONFIRMED.  i have advance nymph too , P. Atk/P.Skill/M.Skill Power 6% - it does not give P.atak 6% , the p.atak is the same

Hmmm, this further confuses things...

I am still confused on which one is the best of othels...

@Juji sorry to pull you in this, but could you please check Advanced Nymph and if it works as indented and/or the stats are translated correctly?

cheers

Hi, im othell GH and did some tests, my advice: For hunt/xp/instances - Juji ofc, for raid boss or hard instances - Tanga (back to Juji in last hit), and u know the rest: For enchant - Popo, for Siege/Oly/PVP - Kaw.   And btw, avoid use Critical Wound in normal hunt and be carefull with shadow reverse cuz it is bugged (if ur in mob back it cause u go front). Hope this helps, sorry my english and be safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Hi, im othell GH and did some tests, my advice: For hunt/xp/instances - Juji ofc, for raid boss or hard instances - Tanga (back to Juji in last hit), and u know the rest: For enchant - Popo, for Siege/Oly/PVP - Kaw.   And btw, avoid use Critical Wound in normal hunt and be carefull with shadow reverse cuz it is bugged (if ur in mob back it cause u go front). Hope this helps, sorry my english and be safe!

shadow reverse works well if u have all mobs attacking u (go in with mass trick to pull em all).  only works where mobs are closer tho.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:39 PM, Mitzza said:

I think nymph in not working well, i have advance nymph, P. Atk/P.Skill/M.Skill Power 6% - it does not give P.atak 6% , the p.atak is the same

Power of standard attacks and P./M. skills +6%

that's what it says in the description of EU Patch notes.

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/293/

I know we're in NA server, but I think the description is wrong here

4 hours ago, Koryon said:

Power of standard attacks and P./M. skills +6%

that's what it says in the description of EU Patch notes.

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/293/

I know we're in NA server, but I think the description is wrong here

So I was rong, it is p.atak dmg 6% so it does not show in in stats window , that is why  the p.atak remains the same.

Like in said p.atak dmg, do you see the belt say p.atak power 8%, ore p.def power 9%, ore p.skil critical power 10%, normal crit. power 10 %

Ore you could of posted the answer before not when all is solved

On 4/20/2021 at 3:25 PM, checos said:

CONFIRMED.  i have advance nymph too , P. Atk/P.Skill/M.Skill Power 6% - it does not give P.atak 6% , the p.atak is the same

P.atak 6% not work .

@Hime @Juji

P.Atk Power 6%

P.Skill Power 6%

M.Skill Power 6%

Not bad translation, just bad interpretation from users.

regarding nymph, ive asked multiple people who have it and have been told p atk power = patk.  you should be able to see your stats adjust.

edit: fallen angel ring has the same discrepancy in the item tool tip but passive is correct.

This is on old post.

P.atak = physical atak, not power of atak

As M.atak = Magical atak , not power wizarts.

I have reciverd answer form L2 staf  1 week ago they say:

P.atak Power (physical atak power in nymph meens p.atak dmg)

So p.atak Power 6% meens P.Atak dmg 6%, the p.atak will not change in stat windows.( as rulers belt dmg 8%)

I only posted here so other people will know ( if somone is wanderning)

Ty

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

This is on old post.

P.atak = physical atak, not power of atak

As M.atak = Magical atak , not power wizarts.

I have reciverd answer form L2 staf  1 week ago they say:

P.atak Power (physical atak power in nymph meens p.atak dmg)

So p.atak Power 6% meens P.Atak dmg 6%, the p.atak will not change in stat windows.( as rulers belt dmg 8%)

I only posted here so other people will know ( if somone is wanderning)

Ty

ty