Othell Adventurer VS Othell Ghost Hunter

IvanDragunov

5 minutes ago, Adding said:

@iHyperlite i posted my gear just before your post

when server comes up, after my dailies in ios etc, i will do a test to answer your question specifically about the wep enchant. i can tell u from use, +13 vs +20 is quite a bit of difference. stage 1 is basically +16-+18 limited. stage 2 is like +22ish.  +30 lim is top pve farm wep on a dagger until stage 3.  this is assuming no augment on dw and top aug on limited (20% cd) and 2x kain 11 for death/fire.

your gear is mid/high.

let me do this test today and i think i can give a better idea of how weapon patk affects dmg output.

6 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

when server comes up, after my dailies in ios etc, i will do a test to answer your question specifically about the wep enchant. i can tell u from use, +13 vs +20 is quite a bit of difference. stage 1 is basically +16-+18 limited. stage 2 is like +22ish.  +30 lim is top pve farm wep on a dagger until stage 3.  this is assuming no augment on dw and top aug on limited (20% cd) and 2x kain 11 for death/fire.

your gear is mid/high.

let me do this test today and i think i can give a better idea of how weapon patk affects dmg output.

Thank you very much. Then the gear i have is good?

at least im killing on valley of saints with 110 (fortune seeker)

Single dagger or dual dagger should be the choice? im ussing dual dagger +24 (but i need to change to retri) thats why im thinking on buying another dual dagger.

3 hours ago, Adding said:

Thank you very much. Then the gear i have is good?

at least im killing on valley of saints with 110 (fortune seeker)

Single dagger or dual dagger should be the choice? im ussing dual dagger +24 (but i need to change to retri) thats why im thinking on buying another dual dagger.

Dual dagger is 20% more dmg than single dagger. Single dagger nets roughly 1.5% more realized skill mastery rate than duals. 

Shaper was amazing 4-5 years ago. Now, duals is the play. 

If you are 1-2 shitting VoS at 110 perma, u have good gear. 

I'm still getting to the test, kid got sick today. Prolly be tomorrow or later tonight when it's done. 

On 3/16/2022 at 8:21 PM, iHyperlite said:

Dual dagger is 20% more dmg than single dagger. Single dagger nets roughly 1.5% more realized skill mastery rate than duals. 

Shaper was amazing 4-5 years ago. Now, duals is the play. 

If you are 1-2 shitting VoS at 110 perma, u have good gear. 

I'm still getting to the test, kid got sick today. Prolly be tomorrow or later tonight when it's done. 

Well i already changed the +24 dual daggers to retri (for my feoh), but i managed to get  a +20 dual daggers limited with 2 kains lvl 11, and shilen 6.

Also i had lucky and with 10 stones i got 17% skill critical damage :).

My old +24 dint have the augment, and i feel the +20 with the augment are hitting little harder than the +24 without augment :D. So im pretty happy.

9 hours ago, Adding said:

Well i already changed the +24 dual daggers to retri (for my feoh), but i managed to get  a +20 dual daggers limited with 2 kains lvl 11, and shilen 6.

Also i had lucky and with 10 stones i got 17% skill critical damage :).

My old +24 dint have the augment, and i feel the +20 with the augment are hitting little harder than the +24 without augment :D. So im pretty happy.

I have alot of experience with +20 lim dual Daggers 2x kain 11 shilen 6 top aug. That's what I used before making stage 1, then stage 2.

The +20 lim hit 30% harder than no aug stage 1. Stage 2 no aug is better than 20 lim, but probably about same as top aug +25/25 Lim.

As to what can you do: I farmed toi fine with +20 lim, I imagine you can too. We have those shiny scrolls for +20+ clicks. If you can get those Daggers up to 28/29/30+ you have the best dagger pve wep until stage 3.

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I have alot of experience with +20 lim dual Daggers 2x kain 11 shilen 6 top aug. That's what I used before making stage 1, then stage 2.

The +20 lim hit 30% harder than no aug stage 1. Stage 2 no aug is better than 20 lim, but probably about same as top aug +25/25 Lim.

As to what can you do: I farmed toi fine with +20 lim, I imagine you can too. We have those shiny scrolls for +20+ clicks. If you can get those Daggers up to 28/29/30+ you have the best dagger pve wep until stage 3.

thank you very much :)