Lineage II 17th Anniversary

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

i bet we get 1 week extended xp event as compensation.  hopefully we get a 7 day vit rune and 100% party bonus added to that extension.  this is all purely my opinion.

I hope they extend the XP event; return the extra party bonus, since no one really was able to take advantage of it with the lag and rampant DCs;  and bring back the full 6000 Day Packs (+ 1 Year), which were really popular. IIRC, the 6000 Day packs also included a 30 Day Vitality rune. That seems like fair compensation for dealing with years of lag.

On 4/18/2021 at 5:13 PM, iHyperlite said:

i bet we get 1 week extended xp event as compensation.  hopefully we get a 7 day vit rune and 100% party bonus added to that extension.  this is all purely my opinion.

I hope because alot ppl wasted alot time, sleep time, cakes/runes/destiny/prest/pots and why not patience for all these downs... European server with down time at 03:00 cmon...

8 minutes ago, Degus said:

Roll back the server 3 weeks so every1 gets everything back what they lost, it's only fair 

if we have a redo on the entire xp event, and i get all my ncoin back, yea id take that.  i would be 118 if servers were what they are now for same amount spent.

44 minutes ago, Degus said:

was sorta a joke, although, if it did roll back, I would of been twice as high for what I wasted

this is the single biggest frustration i have atm.  if the current server was here 3 weeks ago, i would be 118 for my money, not 117 and 20%.  i mean were talking an entire week worth of perma vitality cost in ncoin...

Ask ncsoft to put gear and prices like in other servers + all the services people wait for years now, XP comes naturally with playing the game.

People cant progress,  let people gear up and have fun, after that you will see improvement for all.

What levels do you need, take a look at the entire playerbase not about your level and your time. If we compare to other Official servers we have a problem here, which needs solving and believe me, it is nothing to do with XP and leveling. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Ask ncsoft to put gear and prices like in other servers + all the services people wait for years now, XP comes naturally with playing the game.

People cant progress,  let people gear up and have fun, after that you will see improvement for all.

What levels do you need, take a look at the entire playerbase not about your level and your time. If we compare to other Official servers we have a problem here, which needs solving and believe me, it is nothing to do with XP and leveling. 

Agree. Every year we complain about stuff we see elsewhere that we don't see from NCWest. Every year we get ignored. That's not to say that we don't get some items that they don't get, but when you look at it on the whole, we are the unwanted step children of L2 clearly.

• L2 Team
16 minutes ago, Elsewhyr said:

@Hime  Server coming down at 4am pdt?

Yes, at 4 a.m. PDT. We just posted the maintenance notice with all the changes. We had to confirm a few details before we post so apologies for the delay!

@Hime HI ty for info
Whats the reson for the price on blessed exaltet equipment?
in other regions they are not giftet from lionel hunter?
Will a time come when they become free items ingame and not L2store?
Many players waitet for this items like myself to equip my Boxes (farm chars)
would be good to know if i invest real mony in this game

29 minutes ago, Grambi said:

@Hime HI ty for info
Whats the reson for the price on blessed exaltet equipment?
in other regions they are not giftet from lionel hunter?
Will a time come when they become free items ingame and not L2store?
Many players waitet for this items like myself to equip my Boxes (farm chars)
would be good to know if i invest real mony in this game

these armors are an upgraded version of the free gear you get from Lionel in heine...and its totally optionnal