Artifact P. Skill Power vs Attack Attribute

Agriojohn

Ghost Hunter 112 lvl here and i was wondering if for an othell is wise to sacrifice a Fighting Spirit artifact slot for Attack Attribute instead of P. Skill Power. 

At the moment i have +4 Skill Critical Damage, +4 Normal Critical Damage and +2 P Skill Power with the perspective to be +4 until the end of the artifact sale period.

But the 112+ content has me worried if i should ditch the skill power to boost my attack attribute. Full buff i reach 1450+ element.

What you think, has anyone tried the element path?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 2:15 PM, Agriojohn said:

Ghost Hunter 112 lvl here and i was wondering if for an othell is wise to sacrifice a Fighting Spirit artifact slot for Attack Attribute instead of P. Skill Power. 

At the moment i have +4 Skill Critical Damage, +4 Normal Critical Damage and +2 P Skill Power with the perspective to be +4 until the end of the artifact sale period.

But the 112+ content has me worried if i should ditch the skill power to boost my attack attribute. Full buff i reach 1450+ element.

What you think, has anyone tried the element path?

Without a dragon/cursed wep, it is very hard to get to the attack element needed to make a difference on 115+ mobs.

Skill power / skill crit dmg / p atk crit dmg is the correct 3 fighter artifacts to use. 

• Like 1

I ran a +9 element artifact until I was able to break the element defense threshold of the mobs I was fighting w/o it,  then swapped it out for a crit damage 1.   imo,  all that +++ crit damage boost means nothing if you aren't breaking their resists.   There is a link here somewhere of the different mobs in different areas and their element resist, little search ya should find it easily.  

• Like 1