Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The 17th Anniversary event will begin for four weeks! Details are available here.
    • 17th Anniversary Gift Box with 3 different cubes
    • Red Libra with Main Class Change (Stone of Destiny)
    • Dancing Cat Buffs
    • Consumable Item Exchange at Dimensional Merchant
    • Check back on the forum later for a 17th Anniversary present
  • New items will be available for the 17th Anniversary Store Update. Details are available here.
    • Blessed Exalted Armor Bundles with Challenger Weapon Tickets – 1440 NCoin/2 per account
    • Freya’s Rune (30-day) – 1 NCoin/1 per account [Item counts down immediately]
    • Vitality Maintaining Rune (7-day) – 1 NCoin/1 per account [Item counts down immediately]
  • The following server settings will be extended for one week as compensation for previous game disruptions and latency.
    • XP/SP Boost 100%
    • Vitality Bonus +300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-Chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus + 50%
  • A Compensation Boost Pack will also be available to claim in the L2Store for 1 Adena per account until 4/28.
    • Erupting Vitality XP Potion x16
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x20
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) x24
    • XP Rune III (Lv. 1-100+) 30% Pack (5-hour) x3
  • Additional compensation will be added on Friday 4/23 (Wednesday 4/28) for players who had purchased a Prestige Pack or Destiny Pack from 3/8 until 4/20 (eligible only before maintenance notice).
    • Rare Accessory Pack (30-day) [Non-tradable]
  • The Alice Lost Time event with the Timed Hunting Zone boosts will end, but the event items will be extended for another week and can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
    • The 2x Adena buff duration boost for Isle of Souls will be available for one final week.
    • Fixed an issue where the item properties for Alice’s Lost Time item were mistakenly changed for another region. The event item is now tradable again.
  • The Artifact Box will be available in the L2 Store for one week!
  • Challenger Weapon Ticket exchange has been added to the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
  • The following collections and buffs will be removed from the game:
    • Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Dark
    • Red Armor Crystal
    • Dark Armor Crystal
  • A potential fix further address melee latency will be implemented, which will change the Auto-Potion Use logic in the backend.

Other Notes

• The following Spring Boost event items will be removed from players' inventories next week on April 28:
    • Alice's Lost Time
    • Alice's Golden Chest
    • Agility Potion
Edited by Juji
Compensation Insertion moved to 4/28 due to technical issue
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The 17th Anniversary event will begin for four weeks! Details are available here.
    • Dancing Cat Buffs
    • Check back on the forum later today for a 17th Anniversary present
  • New items will be available for the 17th Anniversary Store Update. Details are available here.
    • Blessed Exalted Armor Bundles with Challenger Weapon Tickets – 1440 NCoin/2 per account
    • Vitality Maintaining Rune (7-day) – 1 NCoin/1 per account [Item counts down immediately]
  • The following server settings will be extended for one week as compensation for previous game disruptions and latency.
    • XP/SP Boost 100%
    • Vitality Bonus +300%
  • A Compensation Boost Pack will also be available to claim in the L2Store for 1 Adena per account.
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x20
  • Additional compensation will be added on Friday 4/23 for players who had purchased a Prestige Pack or Destiny Pack from 3/8 until 4/20 (eligible only before maintenance notice).
  • The Alice Lost Time event with the Timed Hunting Zone boosts will end, but the event items will be extended for another week and can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
    • The 2x Adena buff duration boost for Isle of Souls will be available for one final week.
    • Fixed an issue where the item properties for Alice’s Lost Time item were mistakenly changed for another region. The event item is now tradable again.
  • Challenger Weapon Ticket exchange has been added to the Dimensional Merchant NPC.
    • Red Armor Crystal
    • Dark Armor Crystal
  • A potential fix further address melee latency will be implemented, which will change the Auto-Potion Use logic in the backend.

Other Notes

• The following Spring Boost event items will be removed from players' inventories next week on April 28:
    • Alice's Lost Time
    • Alice's Golden Chest
    • Agility Potion

Thank you!  finally something good for players ! I'm surprised,  I think it's gona' snow soon !

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Brimstone said:

I am looking forward to this. 

Does the new Exalted Armor and challenger weapons now mean that the Exalted quests will be mostly ignored?

you still need to do it for  the other benefits you get from the different parts of the quest. but for the gear related rewards..if you get the optionnal bundle from the store, you are gonna be good right off the bat and the stats are slightly better then the exalted if they are like the one on Core server...and dont forget you can actuallly make the armor set +10 for 2k coins more...so yeah i think a lot of peoples are gonna overlook the gear rewards from now on

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• Dancing Cat Buffs
    • Check back on the forum later for a 17th Anniversary present
    • XP/SP Boost 100%
    • Vitality Bonus +300%
  • A Compensation Boost Pack will also be available to claim in the L2Store for 1 Adena per account.
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x20
  • Additional compensation will be added on Friday 4/23 for players who had purchased a Prestige Pack or Destiny Pack from 3/8 until 4/20 (eligible only before maintenance notice).
    • Red Armor Crystal
    • Dark Armor Crystal

Other Notes

• Alice's Lost Time
    • Alice's Golden Chest
    • Agility Potion

Very nice work guys keep up thank you!

7 minutes ago, MissHelmina said:

you still need to do it for  the other benefits you get from the different parts of the quest. but for the gear related rewards..if you get the optionnal bundle from the store, you are gonna be good right of the bat and the stats are slightly better the the exalted if they are like the one on Core server...and dont forget you can actuallly make the armor set +10 for 2k coins more...so yeah i think a lot of peoples are gonna overlook the gear rewards from now on

I'll still do the quests for passive stat boosts and such, but it's nice to have the option of buying the blessed exalted packs.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

we will be able to change  our duals also ?

or we will be able to change the main

also we will be able to change our weapons like the usual red libra?

26 minutes ago, MissHelmina said:

you still need to do it for  the other benefits you get from the different parts of the quest. but for the gear related rewards..if you get the optionnal bundle from the store, you are gonna be good right off the bat and the stats are slightly better then the exalted if they are like the one on Core server...and dont forget you can actuallly make the armor set +10 for 2k coins more...so yeah i think a lot of peoples are gonna overlook the gear rewards from now on

Blessed sets are crap just worth only for 300 roses etc none will stsy enchant those sets not worth.trust i would pay that bundle just because roses and nevits set can be destroyed idc 

@Juji why does every time i buy ncoin on this account i get an error? 2 weeks ago i reported it and i was able to buy. now i am trying to buy again and getting error again?

hope this can be looked into. you are selling stuffs with 'one time per day per account'. how the hell we gonna buy these items? 

2 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Blessed sets are crap just worth only for 300 roses etc none will stsy enchant those sets not worth.trust i would pay that bundle just because roses and nevits set can be destroyed idc 

i know they are far from being future proof and be good as a bloody set...but its still and upgrade path to anyone who cant afford better...but your right,  im myself gonna be buying a bundle just for the consumables. :)

1 minute ago, MissHelmina said:

i know they are far from being future proof and be good as a bloody set...but its still and upgrade path to anyone who cant afford better...but your right,  im myself gonna be buying a bundle just for the consumables. :)

im buying it for the ring... :D

5 minutes ago, DivineWlnd said:

@Juji why does every time i buy ncoin on this account i get an error? 2 weeks ago i reported it and i was able to buy. now i am trying to buy again and getting error again?

hope this can be looked into. you are selling stuffs with 'one time per day per account'. how the hell we gonna buy these items? 

@Hime pls take note. i already sent ffups on my previous tickets on 2 accounts

😂

• Like 1