Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Hime

I would have liked to have this information with more time in advance to be able to analyze it much better. (Not a criticism, just an observation.)

There is so much on the table that you don't know where to start. If it is clear that this event exceeds the buff of xp and leveo.

Fantasy Isle GM Buffs On Wednesday, April 28, Lineage II team members will be visiting all servers to hand out GM Buffs for one hour! Meet the visiting GMs in Fantasy Isle based on the schedule below:

Naia - 12 p.m. ~ 1 p.m. PDT (8 p.m. ~ 9 p.m. GMT + 1)

Chronos - 3 p.m. ~ 4 p.m. PDT (11 p.m. - 12 a.m. GMT + 1)

Being at this particular time and day can be something special. But thanks for advising

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, iLdm said:
Light armor set - P. Atk. +8%, Speed +14, STR +3, CON +2, Attribute Resistance +35, P./ M. Skill Power +8%, P. Critical Damage/ P. Skill Critical Damage +2%, Skill Cooldown -3%

where did you get those info ?  and about the +10 on parts ?

55 minutes ago, Connex said:

you are not the only one that had prestige/destiny, this compensation refers for the 1 week of issues while the AWS migration happened, so you could not have possibly had 2x prestige/destiny at the same time, this is not a valid question at all.

Check the time interval the announcement says, and leave out the perspective of what's being fair and what isn't.
And don't waste your time responding unless you have the answer to my question.

Just now, Niph said:

So what about numbers of weapons?
Are we gonna get any info?

Also, should I changed my Bloody +8 R99 set to this? I am so cinfused now :(

i would not advice you to change if you have bloody

spec if you Yul.. the new armor have 1 big benefit.. attribute def

Just now, Juji said:

1AqCQgj.jpg

Yes but there's no "Full set" option: https://prnt.sc/11t0g31 if i scroll down i can't find option as listed on news 2 bloody stones + 2 dark stones + 3,15bi adena.

I can find only individual trades and it will be charged 2 of each kind of stones + adena for each piece... so it will be 10 stones of each kind for a full set if i go through this option, as news listed it seens to be a discount for a full set trade.

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, iFundamentalista said:

Yes but there's no "Full set" option: https://prnt.sc/11t0g31 if i scroll down i can't find option as listed on news 2 bloody stones + 2 dark stones + 3,15bi adena.

I can find only individual trades and it will be charged 2 of each kind of stones + adena for each piece... so it will be 10 stones of each kind for a full set if i go through this option, as news listed it seens to be a discount for a full set trade.

Apologies for the confusion. There isn't a full set option. The table row should not be there and the number of stones is incorrect.

5 minutes ago, MrsDuduS said:

@Juji @Hime is there option to exchange Dark to Bloody/Bloody to Dark R110 weapon? I didn't found it :(

nLVETiW.jpg

NDT2bzs.jpg

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

Apologies for the confusion. There isn't a full set option. The table row should not be there and the number of stones is incorrect.

nLVETiW.jpg

NDT2bzs.jpg

Thanks for answer but there is only option to change Bloody to Bloody / Dark to Dark R110 Weapon of different type

Red-Libra-Weapon-Exchange.png

1 hour ago, Juji said:

nLVETiW.jpg

NDT2bzs.jpg

The set does not appear, but neither does the option of light parts

evento-cambiar-armor-002.jpg

• Like 1