Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Hime

2 hours ago, Alchohealer said:

Blessed sets are crap just worth only for 300 roses etc none will stsy enchant those sets not worth.trust i would pay that bundle just because roses and nevits set can be destroyed idc 

ehm... its not only armor and roses :P

alot of useful stuff in that pack.. like the ring (that someone already mentioned).. do pity those that just bought the angel ring +6 for the +15% p.skill crt dmg :P

Just now, NejJim said:

alot of useful stuff in that pack.. like the ring (that someone already mentioned).. do pity those that just bought the angel ring +6 for the +15% p.skill crt dmg :P

Not every class need it but okay yeah 

2 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Not every class need it but okay yeah 

again.. other useful things aswell.. ofcourse, if you top geared you have no need... but for low to mid geared.. very useful.

Just convert the NCoins to adena.. make your own calc and see how much you end up paying in game.

So a VERY good starter pack!

35 minutes ago, NejJim said:

why pity them? they can use it at the same time right?

6 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Additional compensation will be added on Friday 4/23 for players who had purchased a Prestige Pack or Destiny Pack from 3/8 until 4/20 (eligible only before maintenance notice).
    • Rare Accessory Pack (30-day) [Non-tradable]

You could also implement a 2-week exp rune 200% via a code in master account to redeem the exp loss to those ppl..... Rare pack is just to show that Prestige/Destiny users means nothing more than 2k ncoins....

• Additional compensation will be added on Friday 4/23 for players who had purchased a Prestige Pack or Destiny Pack from 3/8 until 4/20 (eligible only before maintenance notice).

How would this play out on an account that purchased 2x Destiny and 2x Prestige pack during the time interval you stated?

6 minutes ago, fkoff said:

How would this play out on an account that purchased 2x Destiny and 2x Prestige pack during the time interval you stated?

Good question, and I dont want 2 more stupid "not so rare" accessory packs sitting in my wh taking up more space! 

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

Good question, and I dont want 2 more stupid "not so rare" accessory packs sitting in my wh taking up more space! 

On the contrary... I wouldn't mind 4 ( :D ) as I'm still using the 30 day B. Valakas each month.

6 minutes ago, fkoff said:

On the contrary... I wouldn't mind 4 ( :D ) as I'm still using the 30 day B. Valakas each month.

great for you, how is it "compensation" if it's something the person doesn't need or even want, in fact, if anything, it actually just more clutter, for some.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

great for you, how is it "compensation" if it's something the person doesn't need or even want, in fact, if anything, it actually just more clutter, for some.

Fair play. For a player that have no use of the 30 day items  this is not a compensation.

2 hours ago, Barnabas666 said:

So we say bb to summoners?

This is the true-est statement said currently on this thread. My main on Ganealf is a summoner, made it back when they were worth something. Made an evis on the same account and never looked back. Atlease i'll be able to change her back to OL after this. Probably never really play her, but atlease it wont be a summoner anymore. On another account i had my dwarf as a summoner also, that one will get the change back to maestro.  So, so long to summoner class, they never wanted to fix you in anyway. 

::::UPDATE::: 2 MONTHS AFTER HIS EVENT SUMMONERS GET UPGRADED TO OP STATUS. MORE TO FOLLOW.

:::UPDATE::: THATS A LIE IF I EVER TOLD ONE.

1 hour ago, gfa3 said:

You could also implement a 2-week exp rune 200% via a code in master account to redeem the exp loss to those ppl..... Rare pack is just to show that Prestige/Destiny users means nothing more than 2k ncoins....

At least let us sell the useless compensation so we recover actual MONEY from your mistakes.   That is by no means compensation!

6 hours ago, DivineWlnd said:

@Juji why does every time i buy ncoin on this account i get an error? 2 weeks ago i reported it and i was able to buy. now i am trying to buy again and getting error again?

hope this can be looked into. you are selling stuffs with 'one time per day per account'. how the hell we gonna buy these items? 

Juji is more like a Community Manager, not here to solve your problems, send an ticket to support like every one of us, they will reply with an automated "the transaction attempt caught our attention" or something like that and they will unblock it.

learn the difference already, buncha crybabies!

1 hour ago, fkoff said:

1 hour ago, fkoff said:

this is called double standards but hear me out.

you quote a single item out of everything they offered just to prove something or are you that naive?

1 week extension for the XP event is the compensation, the 30 day jewels is just something extra, plus the 7 day rune. Don't even try to argue about the 1 ncoin price, we have spent so many so far plus it is supposed to apply to people that actually spend on this game, if you are totally f2p then you only get the 1week extension, period.

I'm very happy for the extended xp event and 7 day vit rune. The bonus pots in those armor packs are insanely cheap for the cost. 

The compensation being a rare acc pack. I'd rather get greater red cat in a box to save for later. Or maybe a 30 day gran kain stage 2 necklace. Those would be more fun for someone like me (and I'm sure others). But, meh, can't have everything. 

The maint rune and an extension is what I was asking for when compensation came up. Upped party bonus would have been nice too, but it's still a nice thing to get. 

Just now, iHyperlite said:

I'm very happy for the extended xp event and 7 day vit rune. The bonus pots in those armor packs are insanely cheap for the cost. 

The compensation being a rare acc pack. I'd rather get greater red cat in a box to save for later. Or maybe a 30 day gran kain stage 2 necklace. Those would be more fun for someone like me (and I'm sure others). But, meh, can't have everything. 

true but its not like they can just create an item from thin air, everything they add muct be generated/approved from the "main" offices, if you know what I mean.

6 minutes ago, Connex said:

this is called double standards but hear me out.

you quote a single item out of everything they offered just to prove something or are you that naive?

1 week extension for the XP event is the compensation, the 30 day jewels is just something extra, plus the 7 day rune. Don't even try to argue about the 1 ncoin price, we have spent so many so far plus it is supposed to apply to people that actually spend on this game, if you are totally f2p then you only get the 1week extension, period.

What people don't understand is how much that 7 day rune equates to in vit maint pots.

That's the same as 26880 ncoin. Literally like ~$300+ usd in value.  And ppl complain. Ncsoft literally just gave up 1000s of dollars worth of revenue to give that out.