What Classes Make Up the Perfect Party?

Brimstone

For levels 105 - 108, PVE, some dailies, but mostly hunting field mobs aound my level (no higher than 110) overnight while I sleep. I want to maximize XP and not wake up to see my entire party wiped out. 😄

All characters are in Exalted gear. Nothing fancy.  Is it a simple formula like 1 tank, 1  tyr, 1 ISS for buffs, and 3 DDs? Or can you get away with 1 ISS with 5 DDs? 

As for DDs, is it better to have nukers or archers for AOE? And for close quarters, dagger or Evi?

22 hours ago, Brimstone said:

For levels 105 - 108, PVE, some dailies, but mostly hunting field mobs aound my level (no higher than 110) overnight while I sleep. I want to maximize XP and not wake up to see my entire party wiped out. 😄

All characters are in Exalted gear. Nothing fancy.  Is it a simple formula like 1 tank, 1  tyr, 1 ISS for buffs, and 3 DDs? Or can you get away with 1 ISS with 5 DDs? 

As for DDs, is it better to have nukers or archers for AOE? And for close quarters, dagger or Evi?

It depends where you are talking. There aren't any true party zones like ketra/varka for the lvls you are describing. An ISS and 6 dd's would be good xp, but way too many chars for most of those spots in my opinion.

On dd's, all aoe. 

Edit: to a proper 7 man

Tank / iss / healer / yul / yul / Feoh / tyr or yul

Best is duo for those levels.

If you are lacking in gear your best bet is 

Tyrr dreadnought x2 and either iss hierophant or sws/sd.

Other viable option is tyr dread + feoh and iss. Which is what I did and it qorked alright.

Dreadnought to my understanding is the  single most broken low end class in the game. You pull you cc and you deal AOE dmg. 

Cheap to make it work for auto attack build.

DO NOT PLAY YUL IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT.