FEOHS

LAgrasa

On 4/22/2021 at 10:39 PM, Draecke said:

many mages rerolled to tyr or yul atm so take that how u like it

I don't know where you get your information from,

but 6 of my friend (and or clanmates) and I, did the exact oposite (Tyrrs to Feohs). No more melee lag :) We finally enjoy the game for a change!

Perfect party trio: ISS Dominator, FEOH Storm Screamer, Sigel Phoenix Knight. 💥

10 hours ago, Tyrr4Ever said:

but 6 of my friend (and or clanmates) and I, did the exact oposite (Tyrrs to Feohs). No more melee lag :) We finally enjoy the game for a change!

Skill Crit Tyrr doesn't have too much lag.

Even if we assume your group is the perfect trio your classes are wrong.  Should be Heiro, STS, ST.  

12 hours ago, Tyrr4Ever said:

what level range cause I'm talking about 117/118+ mages who got depressed on having 20% of the dps compared to equally lvl / gear Tyrs & Yuls

also any Tyr that still ran around on normal pcrit damage auto attack builds when we have melee lag going on for almost 2 years aka who didn't swap to pskill crit damage builds don't know how strong Tyrs actually can get, no offence but I talk out of personal experience here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 5:23 AM, OmenOfSteel_Naia said:

Just yesterday I did dailies 110 with a YUL with gear comparable to mine. Not 1:1 identical, but closely comparabe. He is 1 lvl above me.

His DPS exceeds mine approx. 5x  or 10x.

Difference is huge!

I corroborate your observations. I am regularly with Yuls with comparable gear I have and their Dmg is way higher than mine. The crit rate cap on mages are one of the problems. Even with nerf, most Yul hits are still almost 100% depending on gear.

I have been bashing about this 33% crit rate cap for about a year now. This is main reason why feohs are so heavily outperformed by physical damage...  The history about mage crit rate cut was idk probably C4  cant remember exactly, but there was stacking with wild magic where mages got 100% critical and back then this crit from mages was huge thing. 

-As for today! this is OLD news and crit cap for classes shouldn't even exist.  Due to overhaul in system overall. NCsoft HAS to make equal crit rate cap to ALL classes , Period. or all 33% cap or everyone can hit 100%  that it.

• Like 1