What class do you switch to?

Helvie

Hello my fellow  Wynns, do you switch class during red libra or do you go on hoping wynns become playable at some point in the future?

If you switch class, what is your choice?

I feel sad about my +20 skills, greater rune stone skill and such, but I think it's finally time to say goodbye to a wynn. Lost all hope things would change. I am not sure what to change to, I like maestros and evis but they are locked. My gear would work for a Yul, but I made one as a dual class and discovered I dislike Yuls. Feohs seem ok, but my gear is fighter based. It seems nothing works for me. I'm curious of your choice.

Hello,

I am not going to change as long as i have clan/friends to play with.

Still have few goals to achive in this class. After i reach 110 i will just focus on dual which is low lvl Othel.

I don't like Yul and Feoh too. Your gear should fits to othel, it's really nice to see how that class works in compare to Wynn :)

On 4/21/2021 at 6:33 PM, Helvie said:

Hello my fellow  Wynns, do you switch class during red libra or do you go on hoping wynns become playable at some point in the future?

If you switch class, what is your choice?

I feel sad about my +20 skills, greater rune stone skill and such, but I think it's finally time to say goodbye to a wynn. Lost all hope things would change. I am not sure what to change to, I like maestros and evis but they are locked. My gear would work for a Yul, but I made one as a dual class and discovered I dislike Yuls. Feohs seem ok, but my gear is fighter based. It seems nothing works for me. I'm curious of your choice.

Dreadnought, I am in love with the class. 
You are going to exp like there is no tomorrow.
Carried my whole 3man squad  from 0 to 110 and duals 107/108 in 3 months of prestige with basic gear.

I changed my wynn to feoh, the class is depressing to play atm :(