Jump to content
Forums

New EXALTED BLESSED SET PACK?!


Recommended Posts

So.. right now Shilen Crystal level 5 is just another cheap item? .. come on! is joke? with new exalted soul crystal you get same stat like shilen 5.

Same for Sayha talisman (exalted) is like sayha lv 5 , so ppl who spend a lot ncoins on make that now is just another Cheap item?

 

Finally with 1440 NCOIN you get item with same stat like Shilen soul Crystal lv 5 and Sayha talisman (exalted) same stats lv 5. 

 

Owned. Gl Hf

 

PD: you get Blessed Exalted ring too .. bye bye for ppl who spend in Angel ring and Fallen Angel ring! GL too , 1440 ncoin.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes , you get all forever and permanent.

Item

Description

Blessed Exalted Circlet 

Exalted circlet containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

LCK/CHA +1, STR/INT/CON +3, Attack/Defense Attribute +30, Vitality Bonus XP +10%, P. Atk./M. Atk/P. Def./M. Def +5%, P. Atk./M. Skill Critical Rate +50, Debuff Resistance +3%, XP/SP Bonus +10%

Exalted Soul Crystal 

A special Soul Crystal containing the energy of the Exalted. Can bestow special abilities to weapons.

<Hot to use> You can check and imbue Soul Crystal effects through the blacksmiths in each of the villages.

Talisman – Longing (Exalted)

Talisman - Longing made with the energy of the Exalted. When equipped, increases Max HP, MP, and CP by 600, P. and M. Accuracy by 2, P. and M. Evasion by 2, Vampiric Rage 3% effect, Atk. Spd. and Casting Spd. by 50, P. Atk. Critical Rate by 30, M. Skill Critical Rate by 10, P. Atk. by 303, M. Atk. by 356, Skill Power by 4%, Damage Reflect Resistance by 30, and P. M. Def. by 60 and STR/INT/CON/MEN/DEX/WIT by 2. All Skill MP Consumption decreases by 3%. Cannot be stacked with other Talisman - Longing

Cannot be sealed or upgraded.

Sayha's Talisman (Exalted)

Sayha's Talisman created with the energy of the Exalted. Grants P. Def 676, M. Def 441, XP/SP Obtained 5% increases. When equipped with Venir Talisman Lv. 10 or higher, additionally grants Skill Power +2% and Cooldown -2%.

Only the effect of the max level Talisman is applied when 2 or more of the same are equipped.

Cannot be upgraded. 

Blessed Exalted Seed Bracelet

Seed Bracelet containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter. Activates one main Agathion slow when equipped.

<Active Skill>

Agathion Teleport: Enables teleportation to the Town of Aden/Town of Rune/Town of Giran/Heine. (Cooldown 30 min)

<Item Skill>

STR/INT/CON?DEX?WIT/MEN +1

Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Darkness/Holy Attack and Defense +30

P. Atk/M. Atk./P. Def./M. Def. +5%.

Exalted Weapon Augment Stone

Special mineral that can only be augmented on Exalted weapons. P. Atk./ M. Atk./ P. Def/ M. Def. /Nax HP / MP / CP +10%. P. Atk./P. Skill/M.Skill Critical Damage +5%. Go to the Blacksmith NPC or double-click to augment.

Blessed Exalted Necklace (Skill Cooldown)

Exalted necklace containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +65, P.Atk./M.Atk. +5%, Damage Reflect +3%, Skill Cooldown - 10%. Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Earring (MP Consumption)

Exalted earring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +49, Confusion Resistance/Attack +30%, Vampiric Rage +3%, Heal Recieved +10%, Skill MP Consumption =5%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessing Exalted Earring (Vampiric Rage)

Exlated earring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +49, Strike Resistance/Attack +30?, Vampiric Rage +5%, All Defense Attributes +10%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Ring (Critical Rate)

Exalted ring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +33, Paralysis Resistance/Attack +20%, P./M. Critical Rate +50, P. Atk./M. Skill Critical Damage +10%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Ring (Critical Damage)

Exalted ring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +33, Infection Resistance/Attack +20% P. Atk./P. Skill/M.Skill Critical Damage +15%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Consumables Box

Use to obtain 300 each of Freya's Ice Rose, Glowing Dragon's Attribute Potion, Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass, Honey Dark Beer, and 150 Emperor's Special Cocktails.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, checos said:

Yes , you get all forever and permanent.

Item

Description

Blessed Exalted Circlet 

Exalted circlet containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

LCK/CHA +1, STR/INT/CON +3, Attack/Defense Attribute +30, Vitality Bonus XP +10%, P. Atk./M. Atk/P. Def./M. Def +5%, P. Atk./M. Skill Critical Rate +50, Debuff Resistance +3%, XP/SP Bonus +10%

Exalted Soul Crystal 

A special Soul Crystal containing the energy of the Exalted. Can bestow special abilities to weapons.

<Hot to use> You can check and imbue Soul Crystal effects through the blacksmiths in each of the villages.

Talisman – Longing (Exalted)

Talisman - Longing made with the energy of the Exalted. When equipped, increases Max HP, MP, and CP by 600, P. and M. Accuracy by 2, P. and M. Evasion by 2, Vampiric Rage 3% effect, Atk. Spd. and Casting Spd. by 50, P. Atk. Critical Rate by 30, M. Skill Critical Rate by 10, P. Atk. by 303, M. Atk. by 356, Skill Power by 4%, Damage Reflect Resistance by 30, and P. M. Def. by 60 and STR/INT/CON/MEN/DEX/WIT by 2. All Skill MP Consumption decreases by 3%. Cannot be stacked with other Talisman - Longing

Cannot be sealed or upgraded.

Sayha's Talisman (Exalted)

Sayha's Talisman created with the energy of the Exalted. Grants P. Def 676, M. Def 441, XP/SP Obtained 5% increases. When equipped with Venir Talisman Lv. 10 or higher, additionally grants Skill Power +2% and Cooldown -2%.

Only the effect of the max level Talisman is applied when 2 or more of the same are equipped.

Cannot be upgraded. 

Blessed Exalted Seed Bracelet

Seed Bracelet containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter. Activates one main Agathion slow when equipped.

<Active Skill>

Agathion Teleport: Enables teleportation to the Town of Aden/Town of Rune/Town of Giran/Heine. (Cooldown 30 min)

<Item Skill>

STR/INT/CON?DEX?WIT/MEN +1

Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Darkness/Holy Attack and Defense +30

P. Atk/M. Atk./P. Def./M. Def. +5%.

Exalted Weapon Augment Stone

Special mineral that can only be augmented on Exalted weapons. P. Atk./ M. Atk./ P. Def/ M. Def. /Nax HP / MP / CP +10%. P. Atk./P. Skill/M.Skill Critical Damage +5%. Go to the Blacksmith NPC or double-click to augment.

Blessed Exalted Necklace (Skill Cooldown)

Exalted necklace containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +65, P.Atk./M.Atk. +5%, Damage Reflect +3%, Skill Cooldown - 10%. Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Earring (MP Consumption)

Exalted earring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +49, Confusion Resistance/Attack +30%, Vampiric Rage +3%, Heal Recieved +10%, Skill MP Consumption =5%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessing Exalted Earring (Vampiric Rage)

Exlated earring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +49, Strike Resistance/Attack +30?, Vampiric Rage +5%, All Defense Attributes +10%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Ring (Critical Rate)

Exalted ring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +33, Paralysis Resistance/Attack +20%, P./M. Critical Rate +50, P. Atk./M. Skill Critical Damage +10%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Ring (Critical Damage)

Exalted ring containing the blessing of Lionel Hunter.

MP +33, Infection Resistance/Attack +20% P. Atk./P. Skill/M.Skill Critical Damage +15%.

Cannot be enchanted, crystalized, or augmented.

Blessed Exalted Consumables Box

Use to obtain 300 each of Freya's Ice Rose, Glowing Dragon's Attribute Potion, Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass, Honey Dark Beer, and 150 Emperor's Special Cocktails.

Soooo... I'm guessing we will get none of that available in-game, I was hoping to get soul crystal and armor upgrade for some boxes(if some generous person wanted to gift me some of these bundles...  ;P) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Belerian said:

But u only can use that "Shillen Crystal" in the Exalted weapon, So no difference, will be good for new ppl to lvl up faster only.

Wrong , you can put that "shillen Crystal" with same stats like shilen lv 5 in ANY WEAPON Limited or Bloody.

 

That is the Big problem here. you can put that crystal in Any weapon, not just in EXALTED.

 

@Juji @Hime   that is normal? because i see weapons Limited and Bloody with that Exalted shilen crystal. 

check that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, checos said:

Wrong , you can put that "shillen Crystal" with same stats like shilen lv 5 in ANY WEAPON Limited or Bloody.

 

That is the Big problem here. you can put that crystal in Any weapon, not just in EXALTED.

 

@Juji @Hime   that is normal? because i see weapons Limited and Bloody with that Exalted shilen crystal. 

check that.

Dont get ur point, u complaining about Almost free good items? what difference make to u?  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Belerian said:

Dont get ur point, u complaining about Almost free good items? what difference make to u?  

well i spend a lot billion to make Shilen crystal lv 5 and now with just 1440 ncoins you get one?? that the problem.

you understand now?  i have no problem if that exalted shilen crystal work only in Exalted weapons its okey, but not in any weapon in game.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, checos said:

well i spend a lot billion to make Shilen crystal lv 5 and now with just 1440 ncoins you get one?? that the problem.

you understand now?  i have no problem if that exalted shilen crystal work only in Exalted weapons its okey, but not in any weapon in game.

So you are just crying? understood, "hey look, I spent money so I don’t want you to be spending less and getting the same" stop being a kid.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, checos said:

So.. right now Shilen Crystal level 5 is just another cheap item? .. come on! is joke? with new exalted soul crystal you get same stat like shilen 5.

Same for Sayha talisman (exalted) is like sayha lv 5 , so ppl who spend a lot ncoins on make that now is just another Cheap item?

 

Finally with 1440 NCOIN you get item with same stat like Shilen soul Crystal lv 5 and Sayha talisman (exalted) same stats lv 5. 

 

Owned. Gl Hf

 

PD: you get Blessed Exalted ring too .. bye bye for ppl who spend in Angel ring and Fallen Angel ring! GL too , 1440 ncoin.

 

Well, in my eyes they should, somehow, catch up with the f2p-low spenders-newbies of the server. Which means, u didnt waste ur money cause everytime this happens something a lot greater comes up. So, be patient my friend and let the server grow up a bit cause the ppl that cant afford paying large amounts in ncoins usually quit. That leads us to the fact that the server has no renewable players, so less fun for us, which leads the company to lower income, not wanted to them. 

So, again, be patient and lets see whats coming. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, checos said:

well i spend a lot billion to make Shilen crystal lv 5 and now with just 1440 ncoins you get one?? that the problem.

you understand now?  i have no problem if that exalted shilen crystal work only in Exalted weapons its okey, but not in any weapon in game.

Still not getting it, i have 1 Shilen Crystal LVL5 too and i pay 50b for it.

But unlike you, it makes me happy that others have more possibilities to grow up.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

its all good. stage 5 is nothing extraordinary in there. Stage 6 would be a problem )  imo its a free stun  from shilen :D  but 5 is just more damage to newbie's to  pvp baylor :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, checos said:

well i spend a lot billion to make Shilen crystal lv 5 and now with just 1440 ncoins you get one?? that the problem.

you understand now?  i have no problem if that exalted shilen crystal work only in Exalted weapons its okey, but not in any weapon in game.

This is just how the game has always been. Spend billions to build your character and either the items you bought become obsolete, or your character class becomes obsolete.  Truth be told, it works that way in real life, too. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

People must to be smart - and just stop use L2_STORE.  And do it fast :) NC - LIKE always - 'scamer" style.

Last 6-9 month NC start giving many free items (or aprox free). And in the same time  selling new - expensive items.

For example ~6mon ago i make +8 protektion talisman, spend ~70kkk adena, 1 mon ago -new "event" ant this +8 protektion = 15kkk

For example some month ago i make +6 sayha talisman - spend for that more then 40kkk - now its nothing.

And many other items which in some month lost price 3-5x. 

Its normal? People spend for this items 100-300euro - and after some month this items price aprox 0 ... :)

Most idiotisk that they thinking "its help for new people"... no this new people not will buy nothing - just let makro (or bot) and play for free (and will make lag).

Here not need any discussion - need just stop use L2_store (im stop 2 month ago).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing is free, if today these advantages are being given to the players, tomorrow the mobs will have new modifiers that cancel them and everything will be 0.

I already passed with the compensation of attack attributes. It only remains to wait, what modifiers the new mobs will have, it is likely that they will throw fire from the rear.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Belerian said:

Still not getting it, i have 1 Shilen Crystal LVL5 too and i pay 50b for it.

But unlike you, it makes me happy that others have more possibilities to grow up.

i'll trade crystals with ya then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, checos said:

So.. right now Shilen Crystal level 5 is just another cheap item? .. come on! is joke? with new exalted soul crystal you get same stat like shilen 5.

Same for Sayha talisman (exalted) is like sayha lv 5 , so ppl who spend a lot ncoins on make that now is just another Cheap item?

 

Finally with 1440 NCOIN you get item with same stat like Shilen soul Crystal lv 5 and Sayha talisman (exalted) same stats lv 5. 

 

Owned. Gl Hf

 

PD: you get Blessed Exalted ring too .. bye bye for ppl who spend in Angel ring and Fallen Angel ring! GL too , 1440 ncoin.

 

This is unfortunately the way L2 works many times.

 

I see this as an attempt to decrease the gear gap between top players and non top players. This is a good change. 

 

Btw, I own a shilen 6. It literally just lost a ton of value. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iHyperlite said:

This is unfortunately the way L2 works many times.

 

I see this as an attempt to decrease the gear gap between top players and non top players. This is a good change. 

 

Btw, I own a shilen 6. It literally just lost a ton of value. 

Hi do we know if we can remove that Soul Cry intact when we want and use on another weapon?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

I see this as an attempt to decrease the gear gap between top players and non top players. This is a good change. 

Gap? :) Now low lvl people will hit not 20dmg but 22dmg? Or get not 5mill dmg but 4.9mil dmg from top? :)

Its wrong what they doing. Top people dont care - hey have +9+10 shilen. Problem for midle gamers 110-114 - they per day getting 1kkk - so to make shilen 5 neet to play 1-2 month just for this. Jus get +4+6 and "update". Its not ok.

Im not have - so personally i dont care.  Sad just for people which pay for this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kokolex said:

Hi do we know if we can remove that Soul Cry intact when we want and use on another weapon?

Yes you can at the Blacksmith in town I believe

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Gap? :) Now low lvl people will hit not 20dmg but 22dmg? Or get not 5mill dmg but 4.9mil dmg from top? :)

Its wrong what they doing. Top people dont care - hey have +9+10 shilen. Problem for midle gamers 110-114 - they per day getting 1kkk - so to make shilen 5 neet to play 1-2 month just for this. Jus get +4+6 and "update". Its not ok.

Im not have - so personally i dont care.  Sad just for people which pay for this.

m8, this is a step in the right direction. I'm not sure what you want. That exalted 3rd sa is very strong for little to no money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Yes you can at the Blacksmith in town I believe

m8, this is a step in the right direction. I'm not sure what you want. That exalted 3rd sa is very strong for little to no money. 

yes, and its problem. server must to help and make balance for 110-115lvl people - because in fakt this people pay for game. not need any help for this 3000 army 101-109. they just log acc and wait get something for free. Who want to play - in 2-3mon will do 110-115 and will get midle gear.

I say - because i see what people doing i my clan. i have ~10 new people play ~3-6month - now this people 110-112 and have normal items to play. But also i see many 100+ acc - they forever aprox the same lvl - with exalted. And  this people 110-112 (in my clan) per day geting ~1kkk, save long time adena - to get shilen +4, and now its aprox for free in exalted pack... Its not funny for this people..

Check all towns now - what acc doing? just stay... some 1000...

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji @Hime

 

You can put Exalted soul crystal in limited/bloody weapons or is just a new big Bug? I think need to be only for exalted weapon. 

Shilen crystal lv 5 right prices now is a nice joke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, checos said:

@Juji @Hime

 

You can put Exalted soul crystal in limited/bloody weapons or is just a new big Bug? I think need to be only for exalted weapon. 

Shilen crystal lv 5 right prices now is a nice joke. 

It's L2Store exclusive... if it was available in-game at all, even if it was just end-game 1% players only, then they would have made it restricted to Exalted Weapons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...