New EXALTED BLESSED SET PACK?!

checos

On 4/22/2021 at 6:17 AM, Belerian said:

Dont get ur point, u complaining about Almost free good items? what difference make to u?  

now the minimum gear bar has been raised a bit, and someone might kill him with the exalted stuff <danger, danger>. 

• Haha 1

truly rich people won't complain because they got bigger things to focus on...  anyways, we've all been there where whatever we paid for went down by 1/2 half price or less.  Just the way things are.  some are worse than others but overall, it's your choice.  you pick to play this expensive game.  let's not kid ourselves, this is not a cheap game, i don't care how much money you make...  lol.

Exalted Soul Crystal

Other items
g_life_dust_general_adenia.pnghonors_panel.png

Basic Stats

• Weight20

A special Soul Crystal with the power of the Exalted. Imbues a weapon with the crystal effect.

<Using>
Visit a town blacksmith.

Cannot be:
  • Exchanged
  • Dropped
  • Sold in a private store
  • Stored in the clan warehouse
  • Transferred within the account
  • Sold in an NPC store
Can be:
  • Destroyed
  • Stored in the private warehouse
  • Sold in the auction
  • Like 2

The Blessed exalted sets do not have the same properties as an R99 +8.

Here the good thing about the package would be the rings and the crystal soul.

Enchanting Enhanced Exalted Weapons

Property 1
P. Atk. / M. Atk. / P. Def. / M. Def. and Max HP / MP / CP + 10%

Property 2
P. Critical Damage and P./M. Skill Critical Damage + 5%

Exalted Soul Crystal
- Exalted Soul Crystal is special as it has no levels.
- You can insert Exalted Soul Crystal in any weapon that has a slot for special Soul Crystals (the 3rd slot).
- A fee for inserting, removing and changing Soul Crystals depends on a weapon grade. To learn more, see: Soul Crystals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, C4RAJO said:

The Blessed exalted sets do not have the same properties as an R99 +8.

Here the good thing about the package would be the rings and the crystal soul.

Enchanting Enhanced Exalted Weapons

Property 1
P. Atk. / M. Atk. / P. Def. / M. Def. and Max HP / MP / CP + 10%

Property 2
P. Critical Damage and P./M. Skill Critical Damage + 5%

Exalted Soul Crystal
- Exalted Soul Crystal is special as it has no levels.
- You can insert Exalted Soul Crystal in any weapon that has a slot for special Soul Crystals (the 3rd slot).
- A fee for inserting, removing and changing Soul Crystals depends on a weapon grade. To learn more, see: Soul Crystals.

if removing  get back the stone ?

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 6:20 AM, checos said:

well i spend a lot billion to make Shilen crystal lv 5 and now with just 1440 ncoins you get one?? that the problem.

you understand now?  i have no problem if that exalted shilen crystal work only in Exalted weapons its okey, but not in any weapon in game.

I have spent many billions for items too and now game gives them free.Example  longing price was 7-8b and ppl got it free from event some months ago.I payed for radiant circlet 75b to make it and now you can buy one with 10 b and enchant it.Stop complaining and just get the items.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:10 PM, Ambicija said:

Gap? :) Now low lvl people will hit not 20dmg but 22dmg? Or get not 5mill dmg but 4.9mil dmg from top? :)

Its wrong what they doing. Top people dont care - hey have +9+10 shilen. Problem for midle gamers 110-114 - they per day getting 1kkk - so to make shilen 5 neet to play 1-2 month just for this. Jus get +4+6 and "update". Its not ok.

Im not have - so personally i dont care.  Sad just for people which pay for this.

Why would people buy shilen? Shilen is only for top people, who have to much money,  not for midle gamers  why would you give 50 b for an item when you cand use the money for  somthing better.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Albert Einstein

You bought things and used them for months-years before they became cheaper. Many things are still so expensive. And now you QQ. 

Don't buy anything and suck waiting for updates. 

On 4/24/2021 at 10:07 AM, Toooldforthis said:

I have spent many billions for items too and now game gives them free.Example  longing price was 7-8b and ppl got it free from event some months ago.I payed for radiant circlet 75b to make it and now you can buy one with 10 b and enchant it.Stop complaining and just get the items.

tbh, you could buy a radiant circlet for like 7B 3-4 month ago and buy a +5 for 21b lol   such a lie

• 6 months later...

If u have one exalted weapon augmented and with exalted soul crystal.. and exange it with lionel heine, the augment and soul crystal effect remain or lose? example: augmented enchanted exalted slayer (critic damage) and change to bow, all remain at same?

On 4/21/2021 at 5:41 PM, checos said:

So.. right now Shilen Crystal level 5 is just another cheap item? .. come on! is joke? with new exalted soul crystal you get same stat like shilen 5.

Same for Sayha talisman (exalted) is like sayha lv 5 , so ppl who spend a lot ncoins on make that now is just another Cheap item?

Finally with 1440 NCOIN you get item with same stat like Shilen soul Crystal lv 5 and Sayha talisman (exalted) same stats lv 5. 

Owned. Gl Hf

PD: you get Blessed Exalted ring too .. bye bye for ppl who spend in Angel ring and Fallen Angel ring! GL too , 1440 ncoin.

I think the term for this is "you played yoself".  If they where foolish enough to buy NCoin don't they kind of get what they deserve?  I mean the entire business model is a predatory mess with absolutely no regard for customers or the future of the game.  To participate in such a system is to contribute to it and to accept a high level of gambling.

It's kind of justice.  They wanted to ruin the game experience for everyone else for personal gains, but instead they get dumped on.