Sending mail to different servers

Hellbender

8 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Can I send an item via mail from my character in one server to another of my characters in another server, eg: Chronos to Naia.

Not possible. The most interaction the servers get is durng dimension events (oly, dim siege, future toi floors in update). On dim siege, you can chat. 

No trading is possible cross server. 

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

That be great if you could like a smuggler's alley trading between servers during dimensional raids lol I would love to see something like that lol

When they finally give-up trying to get Server Transfers working... maybe we will get Dimensional Marketplace! Cross-Server shopping location with Auction House.

On 4/22/2021 at 12:51 PM, SammlerMull said:

When they finally give-up trying to get Server Transfers working... maybe we will get Dimensional Marketplace! Cross-Server shopping location with Auction House.

We asked the devs for a cross server auction house-type function several years ago. They ignored us on that, probably because it made RMT easier and also ran the risk of ruining markets on all servers. But despite those drawbacks I still think it's a good idea...if properly designed with safeguards.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:29 PM, Mystikal said:

We asked the devs for a cross server auction house-type function several years ago. They ignored us on that, probably because it made RMT easier and also ran the risk of ruining markets on all servers. But despite those drawbacks I still think it's a good idea...if properly designed with safeguards.

This isn't cross-server Auction House... you need to go to the Dimensional Server, let's say Fantasy Isle on the Dimensional Server becomes an Isolated location just for trading... the Auction House in this Dimensional Marketplace is only accessible when you visit, we would probably need to make (NPC) Dimensional mail to forward payments/return items(or payment/items would be stuck on Dimensional Marketplace until you returned)

11 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

This isn't cross-server Auction House... you need to go to the Dimensional Server, let's say Fantasy Isle on the Dimensional Server becomes an Isolated location just for trading... the Auction House in this Dimensional Marketplace is only accessible when you visit, we would probably need to make (NPC) Dimensional mail to forward payments/return items(or payment/items would be stuck on Dimensional Marketplace until you returned)

Oh yes, this would even be better than off-line shops, reduce load on main servers(as most High Pri¢e Item $hops would go there) and any item shortages would be immediately obvious across servers.(I assume ALL Trade/Shops & basic Social options are available here.)