Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 22, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance today to address an issue with Dancing Cats Stage 2 Buff at 1:00 p.m. PDT (10:00 p.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 5 minutes.

Thank you!

• Thanks 2

• Hime changed the title to Unscheduled Live Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 22, 2021

Giving out GM buffs when it comes back up? to show you'll care about the people that are giving you cash to DC. Get logged out daily.. Show some respect for your consumers and give out Compensation to show you feel us!! GF ❤️

On 4/7/2021 at 6:49 PM, iHyperlite said:

send a ticket for the rune to restore

On 4/7/2021 at 7:12 PM, Krunik said:

for the inconvenience they  must give away a vp rune for at last 7 days  :P

On 4/7/2021 at 7:38 PM, Dariush1 said:

GM buffs would be just fine for the rune and cakes we lost

On 4/7/2021 at 8:48 PM, Dariush1 said:

thanks for 0 compensation

On 4/7/2021 at 9:08 PM, QueenOfBeauty said:

So after all that nothing about the community that its online till know asking questions and wait for honest and fair respond right?

On 4/7/2021 at 9:49 PM, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• AWS server optimization

Other Notes

• Compensation will be determined and shared later.

Thank you!

• L2 Team
23 minutes ago, Merrild said:

I'm new, so forgive my ignorance. 

Will characters that are online, be affected or will the server restart? 

Character online will be affected with a 1hr max downtime.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance today to address an issue with Dancing Cats Stage 2 Buff at 1:00 p.m. PDT (10:00 p.m GMT+1). Game servers will be unavailable for 1 hour and 5 minutes.

Thank you!

1 PM PDT is 9 PM GMT+1

How hard is it to double check what time it is in another time zone????

This is at least the 2nd time that "GM" @HimeHas posted incorrect information regarding the time of server events.

The laziness shows the smarts showing, you GM's are RUNNING a GREAT SHOW here LOL! NOT! GF!! Just maybe 1 day you GM's will learn to ADD... But I'll not hold my breath! IDK when you'll couldn't do the adding and subtracting but I know it's been many YEARS now! Guess it was when you added the belts the skills to add to the inventory messed you GM's up! Go back to school and learn geometry! The the Game will run like WOW! LOL or not! GF

6 minutes ago, xQuiuvat said:

I have no complains, just want to thank you guys. For me the game is running smooth and the compensation was way beyond i could imagine. Good Job 

Yep. Add me to the chorus. Everything is working smoothly so far on my end, and I never imagined waking up with more Cocktails, Storm scrolls and other pots than I've used on one character.  I'm having fun playing around with Stone of Destiny possibilities on dormant accounts/characters. Having fun with my Orc Sigel Main at the moment.

I did notice, though that while the cocktails are tradeable  via the Dimensional Merchant feature to other characters on the same account, the other pots in the compensation packet are not. Is that as intended?

• L2 Team
23 minutes ago, Arrowraw said:

HOW BOUT YOU FIX THE FACT THAT I PURCHASED NC COIN OVER 12 HOURS AGO AND STILL HAVENT RECIEVED IT. YOU GUYS ARE QUICK TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT, BUT YOU DONT DELIVER GOODS ON A TIMELY MATTER AT ALL. AND NOW THE SERVERS ARE DOWN ON AN UNEXPECTED DAY, LITERELLY RIGHT AFTER YOU GUYS GAVE US SOME COMPENSATION, THAT WE ARE LOSING WITH THE SERVERS BEING DOWN BTW. YOU GONNNA GIVE US BACK THE TIME WE MISSED WITH YOUR GUYS DOWN TIME.? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT

Hi Arrowraw, since you haven't received your NCoin yet please contact our Customer Support.

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/204361049-I-Have-Not-Received-The-NCoin-I-Purchased-

• L2 Team
33 minutes ago, FennecVulpes said:

1 PM PDT is 9 PM GMT+1

How hard is it to double check what time it is in another time zone????

This is at least the 2nd time that "GM" @HimeHas posted incorrect information regarding the time of server events.

Thank you. I've been factoring in Daylight Savings but not adjusting to say GMT+2. I'll fix that going forward.

@HimeThank you for the attention to the server issues.   Are there any posts regarding fixes to the melee lag?  The server restart certainly improves this lag, but it develops slowly.  Just wondering if there was input from the team on this topic you could point me to . 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Degus said:

Im happy 4 you, the lag is so bad for me right now I need the greater jewels to kill at the speed I did a few days ago, something is still wrong

Degus what level you are, maybe you are in the areas with a lot of influx of players and bots. In dead zones lag and DC is very rare.

• Like 2

https://forums.lineage2.com/profile/17-juji/

What A JOKE! Must be more of these GM's LIES about a new server!? Or is it just the people running them?! queue of 600+ at times cannot make new toons.. Why don't ND/DCsoft buy some people that can run it right? Not these Hillbillies that cannot tie their own shoes, but they let them run this game into the GROUND!!! Great WAY to kill a GAME hire DUMB people! Thinking they can run it right... LOOK at this Sh*T!!

On 4/23/2021 at 5:36 PM, C4RAJO said:

Degus what level you are, maybe you are in the areas with a lot of influx of players and bots. In dead zones lag and DC is very rare.

Sorry, 116 , I was in SoS (spores)  where is was quite dead at the time, there is still delay, on archer even, not like it was but for sure skills are way slower

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Degus said:

Sorry, 116 , I was in SoS (spores)  where is was quite dead at the time, there is still delay, on archer even, not like it was but for sure skills are way slower

Agree, is not bad like before, but melee lag is working not really good atm.