Forums

Yul setup

PrincessLayla

Hey peeps, 

I changed my main to delf yul so i would need a bit help on how to start building it and farm with it. From scratch to the point i can solo some stuff without having to log accounta on 3 laptops to do so... 

I could also use a good macro setup and skills tree. 

Thnx for ur interest!

Layla. 

Yes , i have the same question, made my dual summoner 108 lvl in to archer it is very powerful comperd to summoner , it pve very fast and i have the dyes form summoner + str -7 dex , on overpowerd class, i use in macro the first 2 skils with 7s cooldown(2s cooldwnd from items) and the 2 mass skils (4 skills in total) 

What dyes are good for yull, should i invest in dex+, l alrady have max crit. Rate, max atack speed.

Ty.

Thing you have to understand Yuls can be overpowered (im getting to point where I am one hitting white mobs ) but also an expensive toon to gear up at current rates I easily have 1.5 - 1.8 trillion worth of gear on my toon.  Still need to upgrade somethings but realize its a toon that requires investment.

So if your understand that want to build start building with Str (Dex is later as your cooldown times decrease and you want to up your skill crit rate).  However you want to build for skill power and skill crit damage not regular patk or patk crit damage.  For example I have 151 base Str and 93 base Dex with tats and gear without using Pots.  Skill mastery is important to archers and your bow.  Armour helps but bow is what you need to focus on upgrading first.  Also look for things that increase skill power/skill crit rate/skill crit damage and decrease skill cooldown as guiding factors in buying gears or creating augments.

Until you upgraded the basics stay away from artifact books they will upgrade you immensely but also very very expensive.  Look for talismans and gear that also pair with each other to further increase your stats when you can.  Easiest one to do is Seven signs with Longing.  Another is Sayha talisman with Venir 12 or higher.  Little further down would be radiant circlet of authority with Wings of Splendor (pve) +3 or better.  There is no magic formula to make your toon great overnight but if you invest it can be, but also learn what all (and I mean all) your skills do.  When you cannot 1 hit someone you better know what skills you can use to keep yourself alive in a fight lol as archers are not tanks or heavy armor people so can die easily once people target you or even mobs now lol.

• Like 1

Ty for advice,  I  always had a hard  time chozing p.atak critical, skil power or p.skil critikal , some people say p.atak critical is good that  it afect skill dmg, but i will leave that last.

Self buffes , what are the best for solo pve?

14 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Thing you have to understand Yuls can be overpowered (im getting to point where I am one hitting white mobs ) but also an expensive toon to gear up at current rates I easily have 1.5 - 1.8 trillion worth of gear on my toon.  Still need to upgrade somethings but realize its a toon that requires investment.

So if your understand that want to build start building with Str (Dex is later as your cooldown times decrease and you want to up your skill crit rate).  However you want to build for skill power and skill crit damage not regular patk or patk crit damage.  For example I have 151 base Str and 93 base Dex with tats and gear without using Pots.  Skill mastery is important to archers and your bow.  Armour helps but bow is what you need to focus on upgrading first.  Also look for things that increase skill power/skill crit rate/skill crit damage and decrease skill cooldown as guiding factors in buying gears or creating augments.

Until you upgraded the basics stay away from artifact books they will upgrade you immensely but also very very expensive.  Look for talismans and gear that also pair with each other to further increase your stats when you can.  Easiest one to do is Seven signs with Longing.  Another is Sayha talisman with Venir 12 or higher.  Little further down would be radiant circlet of authority with Wings of Splendor (pve) +3 or better.  There is no magic formula to make your toon great overnight but if you invest it can be, but also learn what all (and I mean all) your skills do.  When you cannot 1 hit someone you better know what skills you can use to keep yourself alive in a fight lol as archers are not tanks or heavy armor people so can die easily once people target you or even mobs now lol.

What are the required specs to one hit white mobs?

20 hours ago, Mitzza said:

Ty for advice,  I  always had a hard  time chozing p.atak critical, skil power or p.skil critikal , some people say p.atak critical is good that  it afect skill dmg, but i will leave that last.

Self buffes , what are the best for solo pve?

I use a dominator as I am a clan leader so it will always be useful and i level it too.  If you can get spot in your clan with a dominator once you get it to 105 you can have it out of party buffing you but that is expensive.  Heirophant has the best solo buff for a dd but is completely useless if you need to party people.  SWS or BD special buff stack with doomcryer/dominator special buff.  If adena not an issue and u get extra spot in ur clan dominator is best xp solution for a buffer, otherwise you need to play the dead pet game with your buffer which annoying.  Otherwise I go with a BD for more damage (SW are good but their special is more defensive)

Now to the pskill damage issue.   People confuse this all the time.  STR = Skill mastery triggers = more skill damage (either auto reset, skill crit, or double duration if  its a debuff).  Patk has very little effect on most skills, skill power is added to Patk but the skill power is a mulitplier and I could go down this rabbit hole but people probably jump and start arguments lol.

So i divide my skills in power/focus enchants.  Some are increased in power some in crit chance to balance the damage instead just hoping a critical will save me.  Some go all power, some go all critical.  Dex will also increases skill crit rate but it hard to track that but higher the dex at least over 90 (min a high end archer should have ideally over 100 when all said and done).

8 hours ago, SUPERCELL said:

What are the required specs to one hit white mobs?

PvE damage and crit damage on skills.  Bloody/Limited Bows and Armour increase damage on PvE, level 3 artifact book Damage increase, Clan belt, ruler authority belts, Elmore cloaks, PvE wings of splendor.  Ideally a level 1 greater ruby and level 1 greater red cats eye (at least 1 helps a lot) and finally weapon elemental damage corresponding to you mob level.

• Like 1

Hi,

And ty, for you time to explayn, it is a good think that we cand finde good info here . Not just people making complains.

I have to focuse on the bow, to make it better.

I also see that i do not kill mobes with mass skils as i thot,  for example aligator 107 lvl mobs, with 1 ore 2 skils i kill a mob but the mass skills does not to much dmg  the other mobs, probaly i need a better bow.

Ty

When you Aoe as archer two things.  1. if your doing it completely solo or just a buffer you need areas that do not have range mobs IE Tanor, silent valley for the most party, primative isle, field of silence, field of whispers otherwise one range mob can kill you.

Places like Forest of Mirrors, Alligator Island and much later Isle of Prayer can be farmed aoe but you need a tank to pull the range mobs to the middle to avoid being by the one you agro but aren't targeting, nukers have a little easier with this with ere snare skill but we do not have skill other that mass bullseye that isn't effected by terrain.

I have 3 main Macros and then a bunch of situational ones.

1.  Single Target AFK (nothing that flags you for pvp in this macro)

2.  Multi target AFK (nothing that flags you for pvp in this macro)

3.  Multi Target Live (things that will flag for pvp that wont use if I am just macroing)

I have other ones for pvp, olympiad etc but those are 3 main ones most of leveling comes out of.  I will break them down for you tonight when servers are up if need me too.

Ok

AFK - Single Target Macro = /attackstand        /useskillstand Pinpoint Shot %c       /useskillstand Bullseye %c    /useskillstand  impact shot %c   /useskillstand quick shot %c

AFK - AOE Macro = /attackstand      /useskill heavy arrow rain %c   /useskill Multiple Arrow %c   /usesskill Bullseyes %c   /useskill pinpoint shot %c

AOE Live Macro = useskill Mass Bullseye %c   useskill heavy arrow rain %c use skill multiple arrow % c  useskill tornadoshot %c  useskill Phoenix Arrow

2 things with the live macro 1. Mass Bullseye and Phoenix arrow will flag you if someone flags near you for pvp so need to around when use this macro or you be dead  a lot ..... 2.  when you start this macro use phoenix arrow and target the ground first time and then the macro repeats aiming at that spot until you break the macro.

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Ok

AFK - Single Target Macro = /attackstand        /useskillstand Pinpoint Shot %c       /useskillstand Bullseye %c    /useskillstand  impact shot %c   /useskillstand quick shot %c

AFK - AOE Macro = /attackstand      /useskill heavy arrow rain %c   /useskill Multiple Arrow %c   /usesskill Bullseyes %c   /useskill pinpoint shot %c

AOE Live Macro = useskill Mass Bullseye %c   useskill heavy arrow rain %c use skill multiple arrow % c  useskill tornadoshot %c  useskill Phoenix Arrow

2 things with the live macro 1. Mass Bullseye and Phoenix arrow will flag you if someone flags near you for pvp so need to around when use this macro or you be dead  a lot ..... 2.  when you start this macro use phoenix arrow and target the ground first time and then the macro repeats aiming at that spot until you break the macro.

Why do you use the Bullseyes skill after the other skills? Wouldn't it be better to do it first?

and what is the purpose of "%c" at the end of the command?

In single target, I onehit a lot of things and if it is first skill in your macro it slows down your killing speed.  In my aoe skills I put it before pinpoint to make sure at least mob being targeted gets killed by pinpoint so it the macro starts over on a new mob.

%c will skip a skill if its on cooldown in macro, i got so much cool down reduction on my main i hardly notice it anymore but on my sub sometimes it still skips (sub is an archer too lol)

On 4/30/2021 at 3:08 PM, Slycutter said:

Ok

Ty, I made  the 3 macro last night, it is a big diference much better than what o used,  I do need more skill cooldown but for now it is ok.

it keeps an archer stationary when in afk macro, archers and nukers can do it but melee classes can't.  Why in crowded mob areas archers and nukers stay where they started the night where a melee person could be half a map away by morning lol.

Easiest way to stop that is with a tank as a melee toon assisting off the tank, or assisting off archer nuker they wont stray then.