I think this should stop...queue 303..guess how long of a wait that is!!

FIX

I think there is something really wrong if you wanna try log on and there is a queue of 303  ppl/bots stopping you from enjoying this game like i've done for almost 17 years.

Is there any  way to get this sorted out?

• Like 1

35 min later..147 ppl/bots in queue.

greedy chests and oly-bots are a real bloody problem.

and i wonder how many will be in queue when i try to log my buffer afterwards...lets just forget about the healer...apparently this is what you get if you follow the rules and only own 3 chars...you have to pay for the A..holes that have so many chars that i can't even understand how the hell they get to log all of them.

• Like 1

The bad thing is not waiting 1 hour, bad is when you have waited an hour, you set up your party and in 30 minutes you lose connection.

It is no longer a problem of lag, that is hardly noticeable.

But if the hours of the chest are fatal, let's add that today there are olys and a huge event, that's the perfect storm.

crazyman.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the event, it's crazy the exp that is earned

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DorfL2 said:

REMOVE the useless MENTOR System.

It will fix 90% of the server issue.

There are many ways and mechanism to introduce for this.

Not getting everyone to hog the server by logging thousand of mentees.

Hmm... I'm using the mentor system, for 2 reasons.. getting clan rep and blessing my earring.

But if you offer to make this happen for me, i would gratefully accept :D

Anyway.. I create a mentee, lvl it up to 101. Then i do Castillia + Coal (one run).. log out and make a new.

Next day i finish the 2 mentees i did day before, by doing Castillia + Coal once again... Now please inform me.. HOW am i putting load on the server???

And why would I deserve to loose this due to your suggestion?

What I'm saying is.. ppl do some suggestions that is not really well thought out!

All you that complain about chars in game.. go check amount of fisher during these times... really decimated.. so those accounts used for other things than fishing!

So please consider more about solutions than just randomly shouting out "REMOVE" :P

• Like 1

Yes, remove this Mentor System.

It pull a lot of load onto the server.

Ncsoft should find other ways, rather then having players creating many accts and putting tons of toons for them to farm Mentee coin and Venir.

I know many players running 30-40 toons at the same time, weeks after weeks.

2 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Yes, remove this Mentor System.

It pull a lot of load onto the server.

Ncsoft should find other ways, rather then having players creating many accts and putting tons of toons for them to farm Mentee coin and Venir.

Again... there is a HUGE difference between USE and ABUSE.. now explain to me why ppl that USE should be punished due to ppl that ABUSE????

So its better they use 30-40 accounts fishing????

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

It is not illegal for the game to use 30 or 40 accounts, you cannot ask me to stop using my accounts because you have a terrible internet service. Even using all my accounts, the service never hangs.

• Like 1

I dun think the point here is whether legal or not.

It's about the sustainability of the server. 

And I also support removing the mentor system. And by all mean remove the fishing system.

Else ask Ncsoft to track by IP address. So that each players can log in only 3 account.

This is sad.. everytime you got disconnected you have queue 50+...  this is no sense... Check Party "boxes" online, excessive inactive chars online...  Check scouts chars of Greedys! Probally with 3rd party programs to "ring" when greedys appears... all have seen 1 time "shout greedy" of boxes.. .just stay online for some days and get some "strange" things happening... i think hardware update, optimization has effect but if have more "capacity" of sever without check, will be more boxes :)

Fishing system, mentor system, greedy system, olympiad all this are nice events but without staff checks gets huge incoming of boxes... 

2 minutes ago, Othel313 said:

455 ppl Queue , meanwhile runes running 

I must have logged in right behind you. 456 in queue.

When I logged in around midnight last night Pacific Standard time there was over 100 people in queue. That's never happened before. Usually on the West Coast that late you never get a queue at all. Not anymore. 

4 disconnect on the same day, 1h and 30 waiting
super long queues, 250, 340, 440. It is impossible to play this way than it is worth paying destiny pack, prestige pack, and not having priority to enter over program users to hunt greed chest.

Adding only the queue time today is going to 5 hours offline, I spend more time in the queue than playing.  🤡

https://prnt.sc/11zpzgx

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Linkon said:

4 disconnect on the same day, 1h and 30 waiting
super long queues, 250, 340, 440. It is impossible to play this way than it is worth paying destiny pack, prestige pack, and not having priority to enter over program users to hunt greed chest.

Adding only the queue time today is going to 5 hours offline, I spend more time in the queue than playing.  🤡

https://prnt.sc/11zpzgx

You're right, if you pay you should be first in line. By the way I don't pay for prestige. I don't think that gives me more rights, I still thank you for helping the server, your contribution is always necessary.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, C4RAJO said:

You're right, if you pay you should be first in line. By the way I don't pay for prestige. I don't think that gives me more rights, I still thank you for helping the server, your contribution is always necessary.

are you talking **** here buddy? there are people who connect a lot more 10 toons in a single computer, greedy hunters, connected and who has rune rolling while unable to play ... are you saying this is balanced or fair?