Overcrowded: Is It Time for a New Server?

After waiting for a queue with more than 300 people ahead of me, I log in to a server that is completely overrun. There's nowhere to hunt without tripping over someone. There are more people than mobs.

Please consider opening a new server. Or maybe opening up more hunting grounds, including catacombs. At least when we had both fields and catas people had more hunting options. You could always find a spot to hunt for the most part.

If adding mobs or hunting grounds isn't an option, is there some way to reduce the number of people who log 100+ accounts?  Ok, I'm exaggerating -- maybe it's more like 30 accounts instead of a hundred -- but you get my drift. There has to be a way to control who accesses the game so that real people can XP and enjoy the game.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Lethadrial said:

How can we solve the issue with overcrowding in popular hunting spots?

More pvp :)

To be fair, many zones could be re-coded to allow more mob groups. But that's way out of ncwest's hands. 

They won't do this, don't worry. 

more mobs will just bring more bots, gotta get rid of useless toons, enough with the fishing/mentee's!   what does fishing have to do with a pvp game, never understood this.  Prestige should get jump 2 the front asap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Degus said:

more mobs will just bring more bots, gotta get rid of useless toons, enough with the fishing/mentee's!   wtf does fishing have to do with a pvp game, never understood this.  Prestige should get jump 2 the front asap

Prestige should never have a queue 

Issue is no new players are joining.

If they do many don't make it past 105 when you need to start spending some IRL money to advance.

So all this que and stuff are bots and lets me say there are tons of them in Hellbound, blazing, etc all the 105 and under spots.  Merging the servers hurts what honest people are left doesn't help anyone, opening a new server won't work since no economy to grow it.  So means live gm's need to go in game and start doing their jobs and ban hammering the bot groups until their reproduction slows down.  Its not really hard to tell a bot group when you have 25 toons that all are same race class looks and name but with a different number after that.......... i mean you to be blind not to know it isn't a bot group.

On 4/24/2021 at 3:13 PM, Draecke said:

unknown.png

just gonna leave this here

also we don't have 500 greedy spies on Chronos, it's the 1+k mentee bots that are being pushed through for max profits

@Juji gotta ban faster

o.o Mentees make profit? Mine only cost me adena! Those little thieves!

10 hours ago, Degus said:

more mobs will just bring more bots, gotta get rid of useless toons, enough with the fishing/mentee's!   what does fishing have to do with a pvp game, never understood this.  Prestige should get jump 2 the front asap

++

Jeez man - I'm paying for a subscription to this game but can't log in?  And when I do get in, every single hunting spot is completely jammed?  

At a bare minimum they could open up some new hunting areas - most of the map space is wasted.  

I was thinking about plunking down some dough for some stuff, but maybe I'll just cool my jets for a couple of months and see if NC gets its crap together....

More Hunting Grouds please. Actually i think are Two Zones by Level

Please Consider adding intermediate Zones 102. 104. 106.... etc.. or More zones like actuallys.. three by level... TY

101. Beleth Circle / Desert Quarry

103. Phantasmal Ridge / Enchanted Valley

105. Ivory Crater / Silent Valley

107. Alligator / Tannor

109. Forest Mirrors / Field Silence

111. Same Situation..

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 4:13 AM, Degus said:

yeah i wonder about fishing too... why?  some NC gods in the owners circle have a fishing fetish I surmise.

• Haha 1