Awesome NCoin discount for Latin America? Really? Are you joking right?

Equadym

https://www.lineage2.com/news/latin-america-ncoin-sale

I do not know what do you understand for "Offer 20% Discount" but without too much explanation I just want to share a little conversion table for the case of Chile.

1 $US = 714 $CL

Buying directly in $US at L2 webpage

400 = 5 $US = 3570 $CL
800 = 10 $US = 7140 $CL
1600 = 20 $US = 14280 $CL
4000 = 50 $US = 35700 $CL
8000 = 100 $US = 71400 $CL

Buying the Hype OFFER 20% Discount!!!!

400 = 3927 $CL
800 = 7854 $CL
1600 = 15708 $CL
4000 = 39151 $CL
8000 = 78302 $CL

So, can someone explain to me where is such 20% discount?

11 hours ago, AquaGuard said:

He is right, the offer is badly made, it has a 10% price increase

If Juji highlighting your answer isn't enough, you should probably be spending your money elsewhere,  just a thought.

• Haha 1

You guys are clueless and whine like a *beep*.  You know how less income they make in Latin America?  With the exception of Argentina, everyone else makes probably 1/3 to 1/6 of what Americans make.  Don't tell me you you never seen a whole bucket of KFC fried chicken for $3 USD in foreign countries?  Price adjustment per market you're doing business in, demographics, income level, etc.  This is why Juji just completely fly right over your head.  He didn't have to tell you this, you SHOULD KNOW this.  If not, then you're typical Americans who think the world sees only through your lens.   If you're not American, let the comment fly over your head.

i use to buy good amount of ncoin and also paying prestige pack, i woul like to be able to get a discount from time to time in my country, im from Costa Rica, it doesnt need to be in my currency but just like a cupon or something else, i think is fair to get to all those other customers you have.

On 4/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Juji said:

wzlPC4t.jpg

Well, when I asked "where is such 20% discount" I was speaking about the calculations, not the link, as I already started the post with the link to HYPE website.

Also, I checked HYPE website again to compare prices and yes, there is a 20% discount but compared to HYPE prices. If we compare with L2 website the discount is 10% only.