Homunculus Hourglass System... Broken?

PrincessLayla

Under the Birth section of the Homunculus interface there are 2 different ways to generate a new one... Cradle of Life(needs HP/VP/SP injected + time) and Cradle of Time(needs Hourglass + Adena) the upper right button will switch birth methods. The Brilliant Hourglass should generate an Advanced(mid grade) or a Luminous(top grade), if you used your Brilliant Hourglass and only got a General(low grade) I recommend contacting support... give them as much information as you can, and if possible screen caps or video demonstrating the problem.

I have put every single hourglass at wh, holding on me only the brilliant one. 

The thing is that when i turn to cradle i see the brilliant choice, i click on it making it gold looking BUT the "Come to me" button is faded (yes i have all the bars full). It only comes up when i switch to the original homu screen.

So i guess that its a random... But, yet again, it says that the brilliant homu hourglass summons a high or top new homu. Right? So the question is... Is it random when and if it triggers? And when i summon homu, why it comes up se general nymph ie.?

Is it a bug or it "works" as intended?! 

I believe i found the problem...

So you say, that when you use the time cradle, click on the hourglass, and the button is grayed out? And when you switch, the button is ready if you have all bars full? Is that correct?

If that is the case, then its ok to get homu at any grade, it is working as intended.

21 hours ago, PrincessLayla said:

I have put every single hourglass at wh, holding on me only the brilliant one. 🙂No need to do that

The thing is that when i turn to cradle i see the brilliant choice, i click on it making it gold looking BUT the "Come to me" button is faded (yes i have all the bars full). It only comes up when i switch to the original homu screen.

So i guess that its a random... But, yet again, it says that the brilliant homu hourglass summons a high or top new homu. Right? So the question is... Is it random when and if it triggers? And when i summon homu, why it comes up se general nymph ie.?

🙂1. Brilliant option does not use any of the 4 bars, you can summon new homunculus even with empty bars using this option

🙂2. ...BUT the "Come to me" button is faded...   Are you sure you have an empty slot to born a new homunculus?, maybe the only available slot you have is currently being used with the "Cradle of Time" option, that leaves you with no available slots for "Cradle of Life".

xenxv92hslx5rkg5viec9_s.jpg

🙂3. ...So the question is... Is it random when and if it triggers? Yes, brilliant option gives you a random High-grade or Top-grade homunculus. If you are getting a common homunculus is because you are switching back to "Cradle of Time"

xqzg1dzezsqf85gs1ievj_s.jpg

On 5/5/2021 at 6:58 AM, PrincessLayla said:

I have put every single hourglass at wh, holding on me only the brilliant one. 

If the Hourglass still exists after you get the Homunculus ,then you did not generated it with Cradle of Time... "every single hourglass at wh" you still have hourglasses from Clan Missions? (the Hourglasses from February's update should have been deleted) maybe you need to open spaces for more Homunculi.(on the Management page click on the locked space to open it for an extra Homunculus for 90 million Adena and 84 Gem-R)

On 5/6/2021 at 4:55 AM, Equadym said:

🙂2. ...BUT the "Come to me" button is faded...   Are you sure you have an empty slot to born a new homunculus?, maybe the only available slot you have is currently being used with the "Cradle of Time" option, that leaves you with no available slots for "Cradle of Life".

xenxv92hslx5rkg5viec9_s.jpg

xqzg1dzezsqf85gs1ievj_s.jpg

Hey peeps, thnx for ur concern. I do switch back to the original homu page BUT only because i have free slot and 4 bars full and yet faded button... Thats why i made the thread... Cause even from the beginning of the homu and the cradle, rhe button is ALWAYS faded. 

16 hours ago, Dawe said:

There is almost 100% chance, that you don't have a free slot for a new homu.

My friend, thnx for ur concern but if this was true i wouldnt make the thread. I wrote, when i turn to cradle the button is faded. When i turn to normal screen with the bars, the button is pushable. 

5 hours ago, PrincessLayla said:

@Juji @Hime @LIME help plz!

Homu 1

Take a close look on the picture... what do you see?

I see 4 Fully born Homunculus, 1 being born.... Mind you, even that the Homunculus is not born yet, it already occupies the selected slot. (The big + is confusing, i know)

Therefore, there is not an available slot for the new Homunculus.

Either unlock another slot, or after you fill the bars with HP/SP, press the "Come to Me" button to let that Homunculus born, perish him, if you (most likely) don't get the one you want and then DONT PRESS the "Come to Me" button again!!....

Switch to the Cradle of Life, select that Hourglass... and press "Come to Me" there instead.

7 hours ago, Dawe said:

Take a close look on the picture... what do you see?

I see 4 Fully born Homunculus, 1 being born.... Mind you, even that the Homunculus is not born yet, it already occupies the selected slot. (The big + is confusing, i know)

Therefore, there is not an available slot for the new Homunculus.

Either unlock another slot, or after you fill the bars with HP/SP, press the "Come to Me" button to let that Homunculus born, perish him, if you (most likely) don't get the one you want and then DONT PRESS the "Come to Me" button again!!....

Switch to the Cradle of Life, select that Hourglass... and press "Come to Me" there instead.

mmm... got it... thnx mate!

xlhm2hgh6w1aklhwh28rl_s.jpg

As we thought, you do not have an available slot at the moment

To unlock the first locked slot you need 90kkk adena and 84 Gemstone R

To unlock the last 3 slots you need 2.700.000.000 adena and 250 Gemstone R

Let me guess, you are Mage and now you have a magnificent shiny red top homunculus... for warrior

Or, are you a warrior who now have the assistance of a wonderful red ilumanted top homunculus... for mage?

🤣

• 8 months later...

Hi, a little revive of this topic.

Homunculus TOP issue. In last 3 months i try evry oportunity to summon homunculus by hourglasses (events, night coins) and also by daily regular way. With hourglass it seem that TOP homunculus have 0% chances. From 100 attempts zero TOP of any kind. Water type is maybe 20% chance. By normal way is same situation, but even more difficulte. For some meaningless thing in game the effort to acchieve is very difficulte. We need increse % chances @Juji@Arctic@EMpulse+ we need hourglasses for free or by effort in game. Also once were better horglasses with increased chance for TOP. This change help new players and shortplaying players to improve.

• 1 month later...