dc

irane

38 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Dev team is still investigating all the logs for player disconnections to find any causes on the game side.

and what about the melee lag? you was really quick with trying to fix it when fistingtime was talking about it on discord. but now you guys do nothing. how am i supposed  to play when my toon punch punch 1sec delay and then punch punch again? its really retarded how you juji and the rest of the GM's/ devs seems to know about this game. because you guys havent been able to fix this in over 2years . thats unacceptable. fix so melee toons also can play and not just sit on your as and doing nothing 

33 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Dev team is still investigating all the logs for player disconnections to find any causes on the game side.

Okay, but what about my Prestige pack? My Destiny pack? My rune of vitality?

I had 7 DC in the last 24 hours and now I can't even connect because I'm already winning a DC in the queue, I CAN'T BEAT THE QUEUE !!

I want a solution!

I spent money to get benefits, but if I can't even log in or remain logged in due to your mistake, I demand a solution or compensation for my problem, it's my right! @Juji @Hime