Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Our 17th Anniversary GM Buff Event will start in Fantasy Isle on 4/28 at the following times below:
    • Naia - 12 p.m. ~ 1 p.m. PDT (8 p.m.~9 p.m. GMT+1)
    • Chronos - 3 p.m. ~ 4 p.m. PDT (11 p.m. - 12 a.m. GMT+1)
  • The 17th Anniversary Night Market promotion will start for three weeks! Details are available here.
    • 17th Anniversary Coin Collection has been added for seven weeks.
  • The 17th Anniversary event will continue for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • The extended server settings will end.
    • XP/SP Boost 100%
    • Vitality Bonus +300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-Chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus + 50%
  • A Compensation Boost Pack on the L2 Store will no longer be available.
  • Compensation [Rare Accessory Pack (30-day)] will be given to players who purchased a Prestige Pack or Destiny Pack from March 8 up to the maintenance notice on April 20.
    • Please visit the Account Management page after the maintenance and apply the pack to your server/character. No code entry will be necessary as we will automatically apply the code to the account.
  • The Alice Lost Time event Dimensional Merchant exchange and event items will be removed.
  • The Adena buff for Isle of Souls will return to the normal 15 second duration since the Spring Boost event has fully ended.
  • The Artifact Box will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Character creation for the Chronos server will be enabled.
  • We have temporarily removed the Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs from all hunting zones until further notice.
  • Fixed an issue where the effects of the Drop Rate Rune and Prestige Rune would still apply to party members who were outside the normal range (more than 1000 in distance) from the NPC location.
  • Fixed an issue where the Accessory Augment Stone augment effects (P./M. Skill Critical Damage and P./M. Skill Critical Rate) were swapped. The augment effects are now properly matching the description for the following accessories:
    • Angel Accessories (Normal and Blessed)
    • Atlas Earring (Normal and Blessed)
    • Dragon’s Accessories
    • Fallen Angel’s Ring
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Hime changed the title to Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Just now, LanzaInternacional said:
  • We have temporarily removed the Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs from all hunting zones until further notice.

Excellent news!!  maybe is a good idea insert the  greedy treasure chest on dailys instances zone! :D Baylor, Kama, Gludio, Etc, Etc

I like your idea :P

3 minutes ago, LanzaInternacional said:

Excellent news!!  maybe is a good idea insert the  greedy treasure chest on dailys instances zone! :D Baylor, Kama, Gludio, Etc, Etc

I think that is better that greedy chest items randomly drop from mob at the same rate / time /loc  than chest.... 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Hime said:

We have temporarily removed the Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs from all hunting zones until further notice.

I see most of you saying this is great and all... They just removed one more farmable content. You are being screwed. They are not going to revamp the system, this is a measure to "control" the issue that they had this week for chronos. (queue list) Funny part of it it would be solved tomorrow with the end of the XP event.

Enjoy the increase in prices for lv5 jewels! I already got mine. Good luck with all of you that didn't.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CoL said:

Lol "increase in  price for Lv5 jewels"? They were already insanely increased by controlling the market...

No idea about Chronos, on Naia they were pretty cheap. Good luck find anything 3x today's price.

27 minutes ago, CoL said:

Lol "increase in  price for Lv5 jewels"? They were already insanely increased by controlling the market...

22 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

No idea about Chronos, on Naia they were pretty cheap. Good luck find anything 3x today's price.

Whats the point of jewels be cheep or even having them if you cant play?? Constante dc huge lag... 

Soon we will be getting the jewels on l2 store(i bet after 17th aniv. Event)  and then the prices will drop to less then half. 

Im happy with 

• Like 1

While I was calculating the cost of making a La Vie En Rose's Brooch Lv. 5,

Level 3 requires 440 gemstone powder

Level 4 requires 50 gemstone powder

Level 5 requires 100 gemstone powder

Total 590 gemstone powder

1 gemstone powder requires 25 night market coin

Total 590 x 25 = 14750 night market coins

200 night market coins cost 720 ncoins

14750 night market coins cost 53100 ncoins

53100 ncoins cost real life money US$663.75

Seriously NcWest, you can shaft that brooch up yours. Ridiculous pricing of your ingame items!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bolota said:

Whats the point of jewels be cheep or even having them if you cant play?? Constante dc huge lag... 

Soon we will be getting the jewels on l2 store(i bet after 17th aniv. Event)  and then the prices will drop to less then half. 

Im happy with 

The removable of the chest won't have the effect you think it will have in Lags. (you will probably will have a more stable server tomorrow BECAUSE the XP event is over so no more people XPing insanely like before)

Jewels on L2Store? Yes, you will have them tomorrow... a random pack for "cheapzys"!

Good you happy.

1 minute ago, vnbuff1 said:

disable greedy chest = no more lag. these 1 % farmer loading 1000 camera to farm chest making server lag. also gm please check on both server who kill the most chest and please ask the question WHY.

For those watching this thread, the person talking was one of the person loading the bot network. Ask yourself why he is so happy with the remove of the greedy chests.

1 hour ago, BurnCycle said:

Enjoy the increase in prices for lv5 jewels! I already got mine. Good luck with all of you that didn't.

Never really needed them. In fact the event top grades themselves don't really too much so I guess the devs saved me a pile by abandoning the class lol.

(But I guess the reality is I've probably reached or am reaching the upper limits of what Summoners can do solo. Change is looming 😐).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3zltGZHis

@DihaniaThanks for the Exalted buff 😄.

• Like 1

Well, people wanted a fix for the chests and we got a fix. Glad I got my la vies already, their prices just doubled. 

Also, @Juji @Hime the cost of gem powders is, yet again, very disappointing. Core got cloaks and God jewels. All other regions have a substantially lower cost structure for these things. Why has ours stayed the same as the 1st event 4+ years ago? 

• Thanks 1

The next time I will include the greedy chest that are in places where they are being farmed that they appear, which will have a chance that the players who party in tanor, fos, ketra and others have a chance to get something good

guys prepare yourself, the lag not over, trust me about this, now the next log wave come, who have the jewel will sell it on higher price and log huge among rmt bot in all town for selling adena. nothing will change :D, and ncwest know it, they test chronos and naia will next :D, you not surprise why only chronos allowed to create character, cause of this :D, its part of the plan.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

guys prepare yourself, the lag not over, trust me about this, now the next log wave come, who have the jewel will sell it on higher price and log huge among rmt bot in all town for selling adena. nothing will change :D, and ncwest know it, they test chronos and naia will next :D, you not surprise why only chronos allowed to create character, cause of this :D, its part of the plan.

Really not sure what you talking about.

Removing Greedy chest mean removing 1 person 30 to 50 spy cam.

How is it comparable.... 1 player selling event items gonna log in 30 to 50 sell shop?

5 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Really not sure what you talking about.

Removing Greedy chest mean removing 1 person 30 to 50 spy cam.

How is it comparable.... 1 player selling event items gonna log in 30 to 50 sell shop?

its not obviosly for you?  go check ah for lv5 jewels, the first min after thread opened, all lv5 jewel selled or canceled, who was buy it want to make huge adena profit, this action almost all time its rmt action :D you will see, price already up, next action will be sell bot agressivle messaging for selling adena :P