Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hime

I think selling brooch jew in nc store is a better solution, then let these farmer that log in 100 account for camera. 1 cheater log in 100 camera time  10 cheater = 1000 accounts. The greedy chest system have been abuse by botter and cheater. why not just sell it on nc store and benefits all player. It will resolve alots of camera of these cheater log in. NO GREEDY CHEST = LESS LAG 

Possible solution to GTC "problem"

1)Remove the rediculus amount of exp GTC give (maybe dlvl the ones that abused them??)

2)Remove the insane amount of power you need to have to farm them (nerf their P.Def M.Def) significantly,lets say like an elite NPC to the current map.  (everyone should have a fighting change)

3)Only players +/- 3 Lv.  at the current area of spawn (map) can get drops by GTC (so no 114+ can farm at 111 area  GTC , for example)

Keep the item injection to the game and bring more ingame farmable items.There should be an option to obtain anything ,game-wise, by farming/questing etc, and not be a case of waiting for any event to get everything in the game.This is killing the game.(This is not the only thing but i don't want to go to other matters now.)The more you do that the more players the server will attract,because people really want to play, more than pay.And don't worry, your sales will be fine because more people will bring more antagonism to server, so if your "events" really pay off, there is nothing but a win-win situation there.

P.S.  An active GM dealing with game abuse in real time would be awesome !!  I could be of an assistance very easy.

• Like 5

better invastigate who was farming the greedy chests, who was porting straight to the toon who world shouted Greedy Treasure Chest, follow his adena and delete all his items .... invastigate for cheating the system and not just decrease the jewels that everyone could benefit from. invastigate why the actions you make only increase the bot numbers, rmt and scamming. no items drop from mobs, adena is greatly reduced something in your politics is not working towards a healthy game 

4 hours ago, XJY said:

We need to face up to the fundamental problem here.

NCSOFT have the admin tools to track/check who is using BOT program.

But does NCSOFT have the manpower and resources to check everyone.

Does NCSOFT want to employ a few more Gamemaster to do this?

Seriously I dun think so, NCSOFT not going to spend more operation cost on this game.

And forget about the Anti-Bot program integrated into this game.. Does it work? NO.........

You see so many players logging in the BOTS running together and in a sync ways.

many also use configured macro well there would not be so much need for bot programs...

9 minutes ago, Foxes said:

The Lulu's Box of Gratitude will delete from dimensional merchant in june?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21350-17th-anniversary-lulus-box-of-gratitude-live-time-limited-code/

The serial code can be claimed immediately and the code itself will expire on 6/2/2021, so be sure to apply it to your account before the expiration date. All items in the box and the box itself will be deleted on 6/16/2021.

4 hours ago, Connex said:

I have never in my life seen so much gear wasted! Kudos for your gear but use the red libra to your advantage.

I love a challenge 😄. Truth be told, all that gear is literally many years old. I haven't gotten anything new for a very long time. That +15 Elmore only costed 50B 😆!

But yes unfortunately.. it's time to move on.

14 hours ago, Lunastariel said:

While I was calculating the cost of making a La Vie En Rose's Brooch Lv. 5,

Level 3 requires 440 gemstone powder

Level 4 requires 50 gemstone powder

Level 5 requires 100 gemstone powder

Total 590 gemstone powder

1 gemstone powder requires 25 night market coin

Total 590 x 25 = 14750 night market coins

200 night market coins cost 720 ncoins

14750 night market coins cost 53100 ncoins

53100 ncoins cost real life money US$663.75

Seriously NcWest, you can shaft that brooch up yours. Ridiculous pricing of your ingame items!

just level 2 to level 3 would be 11,000 (44k N coin) market coins. 440 gemstone powders for 2 to 3, im pretty sure they got a decimal wrong there....

About time they got rid of the chests.  Make them easier to get by normal players by placing them in random areas where toons are leveling up and they can actually kill the box.  Tired of seeing the same high levels from certain clans selling them everyday for profit.

Also, can we get Agathion evolution stones and Red star bottles back into the game... 

2 hours ago, iASSAi said:

Possible solution to GTC "problem"

1)Remove the rediculus amount of exp GTC give (maybe dlvl the ones that abused them??)

2)Remove the insane amount of power you need to have to farm them (nerf their P.Def M.Def) significantly,lets say like an elite NPC to the current map.  (everyone should have a fighting change)

3)Only players +/- 3 Lv.  at the current area of spawn (map) can get drops by GTC (so no 114+ can farm at 111 area  GTC , for example)

Keep the item injection to the game and bring more ingame farmable items.There should be an option to obtain anything ,game-wise, by farming/questing etc, and not be a case of waiting for any event to get everything in the game.This is killing the game.(This is not the only thing but i don't want to go to other matters now.)The more you do that the more players the server will attract,because people really want to play, more than pay.And don't worry, your sales will be fine because more people will bring more antagonism to server, so if your "events" really pay off, there is nothing but a win-win situation there.

P.S.  An active GM dealing with game abuse in real time would be awesome !!  I could be of an assistance very easy.

u forgot the actual bots....

Hi all

@Hime and @Juji i have little problem . My inventory inside 3 items have and i cant delete that items. I m now waiting in Fantasia Isle NAIA .  Item names

1. Soul Cyristal Practice Stormbringer R

2. Practice Kain's Soul Crystal - Stage 1

3. Fated Support Box : Kamael (S-grade) (Stage 2)

please delete that items for me. I try 3 years , i cant delete thats :(((

I waiting your helps :)

26 minutes ago, fademist1 said:

u forgot the actual bots....

That's a hole new topic that doesn't apply only to the GTC in the game . We didn't discover the moon now , that are bots and programms that can run in this game engine . Always was  and ,as i can tell from 15 years experience playing this game now, always will . Constant , discrete and fast responce to that kind of behaviour can minimize their effect to the server, IF the company is up to the task.Lets hope that the "new" aggrement that takes effect in a few days will be applied to the full. 

22 minutes ago, joyswings said:

Hi all

@Hime and @Juji i have little problem . My inventory inside 3 items have and i cant delete that items. I m now waiting in Fantasia Isle NAIA .  Item names

1. Soul Cyristal Practice Stormbringer R

2. Practice Kain's Soul Crystal - Stage 1

3. Fated Support Box : Kamael (S-grade) (Stage 2)

please delete that items for me. I try 3 years , i cant delete thats :(((

I waiting your helps :)

you can send a ticket, they will remove but require you to log out for up to 24 hours, no thanks.  I have 20 hero coin I can not use,  they said they'd take care of it, i logged out a few time for a bit here and there, but you guessed it, I still have 20 hero coin I can not spend and it takes a spot up in my inven. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

you can send a ticket, they will remove but require you to log out for up to 24 hours, no thanks.  I have 20 hero coin I can not use,  they said they'd take care of it, i logged out a few time for a bit here and there, but you guessed it, I still have 20 hero coin I can not spend and it takes a spot up in my inven. 

ehm... buy 2x atlas earring scrolls.. and delet those? :P

2 minutes ago, NejJim said:

ehm... buy 2x atlas earring scrolls.. and delet those? :P

wow, never thought of that.

jk, what part of "can not use" does not compute, lemme try 20 myteleport scrolls, ohh wait, what do ya know, I CAN NOT USE THEM!

6 minutes ago, NejJim said:

wow... how it's interpeted is way different than you flaming it up to be.

So you basically assume that everybody know you have bugged coins by this statement?

SORRY, CUZ PEOPLE USUALLY THROW PERFECTLY GOOD HERO COIN AWAY OR ASK FOR IT TO BE REMOVED

caps

4 minutes ago, Degus said:

SORRY, CUZ PEOPLE USUALLY THROW PERFECTLY GOOD HERO COIN AWAY OR ASK FOR IT TO BE REMOVED

caps

If people had a few left.. with no intentions to support NCWest pockets.. and want inventory cleanup.. WHY NOT?

Thank you guys, but I still prefer a GM advice or assistance.
In addition, it has been 4,5 years since I completed the task of 95 lvl. These two quest items are items that I unfortunately collected from the ground in Desert Querty while I was doing the BLACKBIRTH CLAN quests. If I'm not mistaken, that mission was removed from the game 2.5 years ago.

Also I'm a 106 lvl archer right now dear @Slycutter 😘