Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Hime

Disconnects continue for one more day and we will not have any  answer from your support team !!!

If we couldnt buy nccoins im sure that the problem would have already been solved  immediately...

We couldnt have all the players problem from our isp ( internet provider service ).

I take the case that the problem is from my isp . Why from 2 accounts i disconnect only from the 1 account.

if i had problem and i lost the connection from my isp then i will get a new ip adress  ( cause my ip  isnt static) and then i will need verify my account. Right ???

mass dc all clan again and again, today 10-15 times . Start with lag and one by one all characters dc.                                               And no answer from nc soft team  ..is this the end of lineage 2 official ? maybe for me. This,is not a game., this is nervous breakdown.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oZ0ro said:

I have FERRARI  pc ( costs more than your servers ) and MASSERATI internet connection (  100mbps ) but your highway is full of rocks and i brake my car . Please fix the highway or pay for my car  .

well I got crap pc and crap internet connection but i didnt get single dc. problem isnt on nc side