Chronos Mass Dc and Lag again

SayhaSeer

I'm in US-West California region.  17 out of 17 connected since Wednesday maintenance.   If you didn't catch this, Juji did say every hour and he meant every hour meaning 24 times a day, the server will collect massive statistics... during that 5-15mins windows from 55mins mark to maybe 5mins -10mins before and after the top of the hour, the server can go into LAG effect.  So don't do anything drastic during that time, only you're in a lag-a-fest situation, you can get DC along with your other toons connected on the same PC.  What i mean is manually walking toons, doing things not in a macro or cached loop.  Constant Party macro is the safest because you're not introducing anything new.  Cached macro will run smooth as butter through this period. 

Just a tip.

The first thing I do in the morning is reading the daily disconnect report aka reading clan chat about who got d/c during night.
I find that many people suffer from random disconnects. Not by lag and then dieing. Just disconnect. And not even consistently on all clients. It's just random.

This is pretty annoying for a game which is designed for people to stay online 24x7 in party. If single persons die, they loose hours of xp, that's bad enough already. But if 1 or 2 key players in the party get disconnect, the whole party is dieing.

Wait.. what ? Removing game content didn't work for you guys ? BUT... But 4-5 game programmers said mentee toons and greedy chest camera's is the problem here.. 
What happened now ? You managed to make x3 prices on AH and will never have any access in items like Radiant circlets / Shirts etc if you dont pay x2 money
GOOD JOB IGNORANTS 
But most ignorant here is the admin who suggest these things because a bunch of useless apes who cant play basic game requested

1 minute ago, MystiCouLina said:

Wait.. what ? Removing game content didn't work for you guys ? BUT... But 4-5 game programmers said mentee toons and greedy chest camera's is the problem here.. 
What happened now ? You managed to make x3 prices on AH and will never have any access in items like Radiant circlets / Shirts etc if you dont pay x2 money
GOOD JOB IGNORANTS 
But most ignorant here is the admin who suggest these things because a bunch of useless apes who cant play basic game requested

We understand you are upset you cannot log your billion cameras with legal means, to get your boxes and sell your adenas, but tone it down.  

• 4 weeks later...

I'll just copy past what I dropped on another post on the random DC matter:

Since they moved the server and 'upgraded their stuff' we get random DC's every day, sometimes 1 acc sometimes more however rarely all at once (we run 7 accounts on 3 separate machines). We had hoped NC would have been investing in something stable but apparently it's the opposite.

Very sad to see a nice game (we've been playing on and off since the launch 17 years ago) is going to shit because of poor server management.

Just so we're clear, my connection is fine and has not been interrupted so it is purely an NC problem.