Adena drops affected by people out of range

Joebob

Something appears wrong with adena drops when someone with the Prestige Rune is in party but out of range.

When Player A is not in party, Player A gets 36,947 adena average per kill

When Player A in party with Player B and Player B is out of range, Player A gets 22,018 adena average per kill

When Player A in party with Player B and Player B is in range, Player A gets 17,633 adena average per kill

(Tested in Fields of Massacre. Both players have prestige rune and drop rune.) 

It appears that fix below created the reverse issue where if someone is in party but out of range, adena drops are reduced as if the other person in party does not have a prestige rune. This makes sense with the wording below but was this intended? I would have thought the intent was that if someone is in party and doesn't have a prestige/drop rune but is out of range, your drops are not negatively affected.

• Fixed an issue where the effects of the Drop Rate Rune and Prestige Rune would still apply to party members who were outside the normal range (more than 1000 in distance) from the NPC location.

For example, last week, if two people were in party but one doesn't have a prestige rune then the adena drop would be reduced from 400% to (400% + 100%)/2 = 250%. Therefore, adena drops should be reduced to 62.5% of normal. This correlates with 36,947 adena being reduced to ~22,018 adena which is a reduction to 60% of normal. This is what appears to occur now regardless if the person out of range has a prestige rune.

I'm seeing the same issue. 

I have 3 toons, all with Prestige pack.  If they run solo, out of party, then the drop rate is normal (roughly 25k adena).  As soon as I put them together, even with all 3 having the Prestige pack, the adena rate drops (roughly 6k adena).   The problem is I'm paying for 3 Prestige Packs, but only getting the benefit of 1. 

I believe this has to do with a recent fix that was applied.  

17 hours ago, vallon said:

I'm seeing the same issue. 

I have 3 toons, all with Prestige pack.  If they run solo, out of party, then the drop rate is normal (roughly 25k adena).  As soon as I put them together, even with all 3 having the Prestige pack, the adena rate drops (roughly 6k adena).   The problem is I'm paying for 3 Prestige Packs, but only getting the benefit of 1. 

I believe this has to do with a recent fix that was applied.  

as you have subscription you can log ticket that service which you paid is not delivered more ppl will log tickets more serious nc soft will react as its sale delivery issue and they cannot ignore it by law. reporting issue on the forum is not proper way report  it.