New server for new players ?

Hello NC @Juji , @Hime and all players,

i would like to ask if there is any chance - or news - regarding a new server soon for all the new players ? We are so many but Chronos and Naia are very very old servers, a fresh start is always the best option and i'm sure it'll gather way more newbies.

Thank you.

I don't know a lot because I have only been playing Lineage2 for about 2 months after 15 years playing Dark Age of Camelot.

I have been playing Naia and Chronos and I am doing well at the game (I think anyway).

Wouldn't a new server be really difficult after level 100?

I mean where would you find mentors, experienced players for groups, good clans?

Just my two cents.

2 hours ago, ApoKastoriaPAOK said:

Hello NC @Juji , @Hime and all players,

i would like to ask if there is any chance - or news - regarding a new server soon for all the new players ? We are so many but Chronos and Naia are very very old servers, a fresh start is always the best option and i'm sure it'll gather way more newbies.

Thank you.

I see you reasoning to this post. It would be far more enjoyable if you could participate to sieges and all players be slightly more equal in strength. But unfortunately that would come with far more issues as well. There would be a serious lack of gear and items available in the server. Making it near impossible to progress in the game once you get level 105 since mobs would be too strong.