Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • The User Agreement has been updated in-game.
  • The 17th Anniversary Night Market promotion will continue  for 2 weeks!
  • The 17th Anniversary event will continue for 2 weeks. 
  • Fixed an issue where Sayune jumping was causing Ertheia characters to get stuck in the terrain and environment.
  • Fixed an issue with the terrain in the Sea of Spores hunting zone.

• L2 Team
18 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Yes, AH is bugged on naia. Any fix planned? 

43 minutes ago, LadyOrka said:

What happend with the auction house??? Its bug for a week in naia.

We are still waiting to hear back from the Dev team on the cause of the issue, but the maintenance itself should resolve the problem with items on the auction house.

• Thanks 2

Juji i thought they increased the pickup radius for ranged characters , so why am i still not picking up ALL scrolls in PI this shoudl be bare minimum pickup radius for all characters . Please make this happen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miharrior said:

Server have no lag now. We dont need greedy chest anymore. Please keep them perma disabled! Thank you!

Once you get 110 and you gonna need gems for your class don't cry for their prices because everyone knows if chests disapear what gonna happen? Gems will be cost at double price none wants that i am sure 

6 minutes ago, Os1ris said:

Again lag and disconnects .. from 3300 people in 1 minutes server goes to 2000 ... what going on ?? You move the server to amazon but the problems still exist ... 

thats worst for me now in the past i didnt had any disconnects... now i cant play at all.I log one char and i cant move and i get again dc .

1 hour ago, Miharrior said:

Server have no lag now. We dont need greedy chest anymore. Please keep them perma disabled! Thank you!

Server have no lag now?We cant play at all man now.I never had big problems and now i cant even log and stay in game for 1 min.

1 hour ago, Alchohealer said:

@Hime @Jujiare you aware that server right now is unplayable for European players even with optical fiber? I just logged and dc again cant even move take an airplane and move to Europe amd check for yourself at least i am not racist eith anybody

22 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

Happens daily from 10:00 to 12:00 GMT+3, mass dc and game unplayable.

14 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

Any news about daily 9-11 gmt+1 lag ???
Should we pause subscriptions? game is completely unplayable.. Today trying 2h to log and dc one after another....

Maybe call your ISP and stop crying to NCSoft about you not having a static IP and being assigned a new IP daily causing a disconnect. I have not had a single disconnect from the server, other than one forced by NCSoft due to maintenance since August 2019.

@Juji Sad to see that another game breaking bug isn't fixed within a week. Auction House being down on Naia is causing prices to rocket and is really disrupting the market.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

Maybe call your ISP and stop crying to NCSoft about you not having a static IP and being assigned a new IP daily causing a disconnect. I have not had a single disconnect from the server, other than one forced by NCSoft due to maintenance since August 2019.

@Juji Sad to see that another game breaking bug isn't fixed within a week. Auction House being down on Naia is causing prices to rocket and is really disrupting the market.

My isp is fine as my connection too everyone complains around Europe how whole Europe got the same problem? Even not that much how is possible whole greece have a problem? We got like 5-6 different companies of internet why all of the losing connection? Dosnt make sense i get dc but i can play csgo online fine ips etc are working perfectly and yeah ofc when a bug happens they wait next maintenance to fix it

12 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

Rumors says that if you have optical fiber its really hard to lose connection but who can explain that? I never lose connection. Verification codes been 4 months so its bit impossible to be my company fault either my machine fault makes sense ncsoft fault thats why they gonna upgrade the routine of server next time read it more carefully or before you read the maintenance have a meal seems you are hungry and eating words hahahaha.... Funny right?..... As you can see they are upgrading so they know the problem so your ideas are totally..... Wrong have fun anyway i am out of this zoo like i said i am only here for some drama and shut some mouths 

5 hours ago, Alchohealer said:

My isp is fine as my connection too everyone complains around Europe how whole Europe got the same problem? Even not that much how is possible whole greece have a problem? We got like 5-6 different companies of internet why all of the losing connection? Dosnt make sense i get dc but i can play csgo online fine ips etc are working perfectly and yeah ofc when a bug happens they wait next maintenance to fix it

Because there is only one line coming in to Greece. And if the connection between AWS and Greece is fukced up you all get the issue. Call Cosmote and ask them what is wrong. Also all the world chat shouting and crying doesn't help. Naia is full with it daily. Better be preemptive and have trace logs and send support tickets so they know what is going wrong. Also... L2 is a 20 year old game, using old tech. That's why WiFi and L2 aren't a best combination. Modern games can "catch" a packet loss or IP change when you're connected. L2 cannot. L2 is old and stupid. L2 will disconnect you. @AlchohealerDon't know about optic fiber. I had a CP member in Paris with Google Fiber disconnecting every half hour with it.  As I said. L2 is old tech. But in this modern day you just have to get on the phone, call your ISP and ask why you don't have a static IP. A disconnect at the same time every day every week is just your ISP giving you a new IP which makes the L2 server kick you out.

Honestly. My clan members from Greece (most of them Athens region, some of them on the islands, some of them in Thessaloniki) do not disconnect at the same time, it's always just one of them that logs off. Which in my view can just be someone closing their client and not the server kicking them out. So I still say it's a local issue.

I have GSM connection, I got DC around once a week (I suppose thats when my IP is changed), and I live in Central Europe.
I barely have any lags or any problems.
So yeah, speak for yourself, not for others please.

3 hours ago, Alchohealer said:

Once you get 110 and you gonna need gems for your class don't cry for their prices because everyone knows if chests disapear what gonna happen? Gems will be cost at double price none wants that i am sure 

Im close to 116, and have pretty much all gems. But I really dont care if items gets expensive. All I want is to play decent. In Romania, Europe I had absolutely 0 lag and 0 dc last week.