Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Hime

So now european server is following Ncwest action and remove greedy chests also(not temporary). If there will be another method to insert items in game with equal chances for all players worth the waiting, but if not then how normal people are supposed to gear themselves if Ncwest cut all? and don't say to pay cause with these prices the only option is to leave game or just let mobs kill you(pvp is out of the question), prices for jewels are already sky high and unreachable for most while whales stay with warehouses full with jewels

On 5/5/2021 at 11:34 AM, DukeGr said:

Happens daily from 10:00 to 12:00 GMT+3, mass dc and game unplayable.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, Alchohealer said:

There must be a good reason for that...so what is it? Keep top spenders and kick free players or what? Does European people dont pay you enough nccoins ? 

i totaly agree every day greek people have mass dc ... ofc they only care about people that spent a lot of money ... i sent petition about dc @Juji tell l2 stuff Jardyn.Eri.Rina all people saying that the test they wanted from me to do has nothing to do about the dc we have .... "fix that new stuff you got" because after that i started to have dc problems that never had before . 
ps my internet works fine your game not ! 

Disconnects again and again !!! I post and you delete my post and you dont even answer  !!

The problem is at your server - game !! I bring 2 times technician from my isp company and 1 more time specialized network technician from Cisco and they said the same thing that my connection is perfect !!!

If the problem was with nccoins im sure 100% your support team would have solved it instantly !!! 

Tell me what is going on and people from Greece dc all the time !! @Juji 

18 hours ago, Os1ris said:

Disconnects again and again !!! I post and you delete my post and you dont even answer  !!

The problem is at your server - game !! I bring 2 times technician from my isp company and 1 more time specialized network technician from Cisco and they said the same thing that my connection is perfect !!!

If the problem was with nccoins im sure 100% your support team would have solved it instantly !!! 

Tell me what is going on and people from Greece dc all the time !! @Juji 

Hello

I'm from Greece (Athens) and i have the same problem and i m NC soft customer . I purchased many times Ncoins, i play 9 years official.    So the problem is not the ncoins ,and  I have speak with Cosmote and the problem is not mine...anyway today from 10 the morning until now i don't have any lag or DC . Let see from tomorrow.

On 5/9/2021 at 11:32 AM, Belina said:

Hello

I'm from Greece (Athens) and i have the same problem and i m NC soft customer . I purchased many times Ncoins, i play 9 years official.    So the problem is not the ncoins ,and  I have speak with Cosmote and the problem is not mine...anyway today from 10 the morning until now i don't have any lag or DC . Let see from tomorrow.

its Grecia internet problem - not NCSoft. And why this country have this problems when other country's not have...? Open question. For me answer is clear.

21 hours ago, Ambicija said:

its Grecia internet problem - not NCSoft. And why this country have this problems when other country's not have...? Open question. For me answer is clear.

And why now we haven't any problems for 3 days? the problem fixed as magic? And the problem was only in Lineage?  And here we have jobs with internet. We works from home . (Coronavirus)

And why we play official for years with out problem and only the last  month's  after some updates we have?

Anyway for now all its ok  No dc no lag for 3 days  ...will we see ...but there is not clear answer .

btw, i have Superfast Broadband 100mbps fiber.

1 minute ago, Belina said:

And why now we haven't any problems for 3 days? And the problem was only in Lineage.                    And here we have jobs with internet. We works from home . (Coronavirus)

And why we play official for years with out problem and only the last  month's  after some updates we have?

Anyway for now all its ok  No dc no lag for 3 days  ...will we see ...but there is not clear answer .

Ok - im also from Europe (Denmark) - the same Atlantic optical cable to USA from Grece and from Danmark. So why im not have problems? In my opinion is just Grecia problem. The same sometimes happen with Romania and other country's.

6 hours ago, Belina said:

Superfast Broadband 100mbps fiber.

:)  what speed has to do with stability of your connection ?   (nothing). Go learn a bit about networks and then you can come and even maybe complain something here.  You have google networks 101 go read.  This will be beneficial for your country and maybe even one additional network engineer will be born who can actually help develop infrastructure.