Returning now.

Jackss

It will only get worse, I got my wynn to 110 and the higher I got the less dmg I had to the point where I had to drag a boxed tyrr with me to be able to farm. Adding new equipment items does not return your investment, if you add +15% crit dmg your pet gets only 15% of that 15% etc. You have people and mobs lvl 120 on the server, but your pets stop at 110. I could go on..

I've been waiting for years for NC Soft to fix this class but with this red libra I gave up.

I changed class on this red libra. Was wynn  since god times (with a lots of summons), then saw the number of summons reduced (while the attack increased), in must updates wynns ended up being less than before.

I had all skills more than +10, all augument for wynn (pcrit damage), all rune stone skills and still changed class to (obviously) Yul in the hope they nerf yul as i play it now haha.

Most class can see the benefits of the extra items, while summon only truly see benefits of buff. because the game is item based, the class always will be behin the others...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Hime@Juji@Sunshine i would like to know WHY this class has useless skills? or is some kind of discrimination? because you guys have done nothing about wynn summoners . Why this class never seen in sieges? or is that you dont have a player database ? i just want to know what is the short-term response of your development department to those questions. 

-zmnunTcDaYqDd_P1amh51IfkmU4G-IRJYhFbQm2

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TonyBlair said:

Olá @Hime@Juji@Luz do sol gostaria de saber POR QUE esta classe tem habilidades inúteis? ou é algum tipo de discriminação? porque vocês não fizeram nada sobre invocadores wynn. Por que essa classe nunca vista em cercos? ou você não tem um banco de dados de jogadores? só quero saber qual é a resposta de curto prazo do seu departamento de desenvolvimento a essas perguntas. 

-zmnunTcDaYqDd_P1amh51IfkmU4G-IRJYhFbQm2

I'm also waiting for a response from the GMs, as I'd really like the Wynns to get interesting again.