A question from a dwarf

Can someone please tell me where can i spoil recipe quality leather aka crafted leather in this not so classic server?

l2wiki is outdated

Plus why my 50k ssc vanished from my bag.

So many changes since i last played.

Kamaels in game really?

This doesnt feel classic at all.

*Spoil rates doesn't bother me. Everything else does :*

6 hours ago, MiaTa said:

Can someone please tell me where can i spoil recipe quality leather aka crafted leather in this not so classic server?

l2wiki is outdated

Plus why my 50k ssc vanished from my bag.

So many changes since i last played.

Kamaels in game really?

This doesnt feel classic at all.

*Spoil rates doesn't bother me. Everything else does 😘

Recipe: Quality Leather is from Diry Wyrm in SoS (~1/9 proba spoil)

They removed soulshots grades, removed ability to craft soulshots, made soulshots non-tradable. So mostly we, dwarves, are useless now :| 

As for the Kamaels - I think by the last adequate chronicle (Hi5) there were Kamaels already, no?

-NeverDwarf

Nah Dire Wyrm in Sea of Spores drops nothing, i spoil/killed like 200 of them yesterday. They changed it.  :/

So they decided to remove shoulshot grades. I had 50k ssc in my bag. Why they didn't replace my ssc for non grade in my bag?

Why i have to pay the same amount of adena for shoulshots if i am level 45 or level 78. This is not fair.

For me whatever comes after Interlude chronicle is not classic. H5 is not classic for me.

But that's my opinion and i can accept it if most of people are ok with that.

My next recipes after quality leather are Recipe: Steel Arrow, Recipe: Maestro Anvil Lock  and i doubt that the spoil locations are correct in l2wiki.

On 5/5/2021 at 5:02 PM, MiaTa said:

Nah Dire Wyrm in Sea of Spores drops nothing, i spoil/killed like 200 of them yesterday. They changed it.  :/

So they decided to remove shoulshot grades. I had 50k ssc in my bag. Why they didn't replace my ssc for non grade in my bag?

Why i have to pay the same amount of adena for shoulshots if i am level 45 or level 78. This is not fair.

For me whatever comes after Interlude chronicle is not classic. H5 is not classic for me.

But that's my opinion and i can accept it if most of people are ok with that.

My next recipes after quality leather are Recipe: Steel Arrow, Recipe: Maestro Anvil Lock  and i doubt that the spoil locations are correct in l2wiki.

which server you on? if you on talking island i can give you a Meastro anvil lock i have a spare one in my warehouse.

also got an artisan frame & metal harder.

i know where the Blacksmith frame, cord, reinforced metal plate, silver mold, metallic fiber and maestro holder are as well but you need a spoiler for it