L2 Greedy Treasure

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah seems like they will never be added again, other regions removed them already... speaking of this, allow me to tell you how these cameras detect greedy chest without any bots but with simple ingame macros!

Step A: Basic targeting command -> /target greedy chest

Step B: you need to be able to say what your target is and that can happen with the %target command.
if you are in a clan then you can use @ %target or in a party # %target

Step C, Add them in a macro.

Line1: /target greedy chest
Line2: @ %target
Line3: /delay 1 or 2 
put that on the bar and rigth click it, while the toon has NO target it will not say anything, once a chest is in range it will start pamming "Greedy Chest" in clan chat, at this point you invite it to party, jump on that toon, right click the name from party (assist), attack the chest and get the drops.

Its not nuclear science but a lot of people that never actually pvped hardly know the %target command and what it does.

"flies away"

On 5/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, iHyperlite said:

i bet an l coin store replaces it sometime, but maybe not. ncsoft likes taking things away without any solution on how to make those items obtainable ingame again.  want la vies, get your credit card out :)

one of the reasons I quit back in 2015.... and now it seems that you will have to take out the credit card once again for these particular items!

8 hours ago, Connex said:

one of the reasons I quit back in 2015.... and now it seems that you will have to take out the credit card once again for these particular items!

unfortunately, ncsoft doesnt want us to get anything we need in game on this region.

11 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

unfortunately, ncsoft doesnt want us to get anything we need in game on this region.

i gotta admit though, back then they removed all the adena drops, now you can actually make some adena (it all depends on your gear, but still)