How to fix WinLicense Window?

1 minute ago, LordDragnil said:

Man, I have installed Visual Studio and Visual  Studio Code... But, thank you. I appreciate your help.

If you are running VS, check if you are running any Debugger, if you are kill the process or service, or both.

@Akurasix thank you, when I will be back at home, I will check task manager. I remember that I started it by accident when I was updating. But then I turned it off during the startup process ..

I will investigate in few hours..

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

I'm having the SAME problem.... WinLicense won't let the game load..... The launcher will launch to the "Start Game"  screen, but I hit start game the WinLicense box pops up and closes the game.  This is UBER hard to understand.  I've tried EVERYTHING!!!!

I have a SAME problem, please HELP if someone reslove this problem, to explain how to remove it. From wednesday i can`t log ingame. When use start button = close window game and а window appears Winlicense with some hyerogliphics .

- 1 week prestige

- 1 week destiny

- 1 week event settings ( limited time jewelry and consumables)

- 1 week collection coin (+5% dmg)

-1 week preparing unboxing content...

@Juji, @Hime, @LIME I hope that you consider to extend counter for event things at least for all when you resolve the problem.

Also you're still giving Energy of Destruction as possible reward from loot boxes. Can you make this item at least useful to make tradable Wings of Splendor... or for items upgrade as alternative Dawn Crystals? These items, at least, fit the lore of main version. 

upd.

- 1st-2nd weeks of Olympiad is the only moment I join this aspect of the game.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

Is there FIX for WIN License Error ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I have done every thing mentioned above.  I even tried Installing New Client on Wife "DO NOT TOUCH" laptop wouldn't even start the  download. I have deleted reinstalled the client twice, L2 launcher too many times . So what is with this error Its only on laptops , one last option going try after this remove memory wait 5 min try that. doubt that fixes it. this is defiantly L2 issue with my Toshiba Laptop. 

On 5/7/2021 at 7:10 PM, LordDragnil said:

@Akurasix thank you, when I will be back at home, I will check task manager. I remember that I started it by accident when I was updating. But then I turned it off during the startup process ..

I will investigate in few hours..

Can you try to set your Windows date a month back?

19 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are still looking into this issue. Is anyone receiving the WinLicense error and does NOT have an Intel(R) HD Graphics card as their main GPU?

I try to start with HD graphic N3000 , but still have same problem Winlicense likes when i start with other my graphic card GeForce M920 ... (i am on laptop with 2 graphic cards)

This is the Answer I got after 3 days/  seems they may have done some Hoky stuff IN my Opinion to make some older system requirements  obsolete to run Lineage 2.  as I received the answer from the below person I assume employed by NCwest/  said go buy another pc i very short answer to this is your problem,. sorry our update made your  Dual Core 2.2 ghx 4 gb ram unable to run Lineage any more.  I have older desk top pc than Lineage still run just fine after patch.  Seems most of us infected are using Laptop?.   Mines a Toshiba  was second lowest on sale at Walmart,  I will be buying New  one next week when it fails to work going to send them the bill.  it has as they linked requirements in the response belter than recommended for use

" Rhythm

Apologies for the confusion and upon reviewing your system specifications, we found that your PC does not meet the minimum specifications to play Lineage II as intended. Specifically, your system's Intel(R) HD Graphics does not conform to the required minimum specifications."

But it meet before your bogus patch... undo the patch lets see if it fixes it, cause don't have money to waste things i don't need.

Just waiting for my brand new laptop with RTX graphics.. Hope that would be enough... 

Have a feeling that russian and japanesse clients still can launch without problems on my old.. Need find the time to test it.

You also guys, try to test it.

Ordered next day they said that I need something much powerful.. But I must wait till next monday, cuz this ain't usual config you can buy in any shop(here for sure): rtx card+ryzen, 16 ram, 1tb ssd...

Just interesting... @Juji I wasted 2 weeks, can you add at least one week timer?

PS.

For all, not just for me. We will continue celebrate. 

Edited by LordDragnil
Postscriptum

19 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Ordered next day they said that I need something much powerful.. But I must wait till next monday, cuz this ain't usual config you can buy in any shop(here for sure): rtx card+ryzen, 16 ram, 1tb ssd...

Just interesting... @Juji I wasted 2 weeks, can you add at least one week timer?

PS.

For all, not just for me. We will continue celebrate. 

So maybe some ppl need to forget this game (i`ts passive ban for me), because i cant buy new machnie now, but i still cant log and play L2 Chronos. I dont think my computer is so old (i buy it new 2016) to can use game - 4 cores / 4 threads processor (2.4 GHz), 8 Gb RAM DDR3 (1600 MHz) and 2 videocards (external video with 2 Gb DDR3 make 732.7 gflops in bench from techpowerup.com). Is that not enough we (ppl who have that problem cant log) are forced just forget to play :((( .It`s so unfortunate...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

Clearly not a matter of old/new computer. I have 1 laptop from 2010 that runs the game slowly but still working. 

For that i talking, "STILL WORKING". Our computers/laptops not wokring on L2 from 1 week, maybe forever :(((

8 hours ago, MapTuH said:

So maybe some ppl need to forget this game (i`ts passive ban for me), because i cant buy new machnie now, but i still cant log and play L2 Chronos. I dont think my computer is so old (i buy it new 2016) to can use game - 4 cores / 4 threads processor (2.4 GHz), 8 Gb RAM DDR3 (1600 MHz) and 2 videocards (external video with 2 Gb DDR3 make 732.7 gflops in bench from techpowerup.com). Is that not enough we (ppl who have that problem cant log) are forced just forget to play :((( .It`s so unfortunate...

If your add-on Video Card is Discrete, or not set as primary in BIOS, then you are likely launching L2 with Intel Graphics... and the Windows system that switches between Primary and Discrete Video Cards is being blocked by this error(it sounds like you need to set "external video" to Primary... try to figure out if it is possible in your BIOS)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SammlerMull said:

If your add-on Video Card is Discrete, or not set as primary in BIOS, then you are likely launching L2 with Intel Graphics... and the Windows system that switches between Primary and Discrete Video Cards is being blocked by this error(it sounds like you need to set "external video" to Primary... try to figure out if it is possible in your BIOS)

Thanks for advice, but i always use EXTERNAL ON (high-performance nVidia), and when i play i saw GPU nVidia use %`s UP. Think need new computer, but for now no have opportunity, so this game is for rich players i think :)

1 hour ago, SammlerMull said:

If so.. that's so stupid, because I will lose mobility anyway... If it will work like this, I will looking for better service provider. I am not ready to set up my bios each time when I want to play this. I still think that problem is in new ($hit) launcher, not in client.

ps.

I am loading eu/jp clients to test on my old.

pps.

I am not planning to create and test new death knight class here. I will select another one company. These can not handle own services...