How to fix WinLicense Window?

seems there issue with Intel, HD graphic card, so what ever they did in the path just remove the specs for that  y laptop ran 3 clients no problem . i didn't need to stimulate pc laptop world mine works fine.  but when i buy new one and fails to work are going to reimburse me, and all the others who wasted time money on you what eve reason you decided make or equipment obsolete, instead fixing your own garbage.

found something on the internet...  here AVG i think it's an antivirus program, to add "exceptions" to certain .exe prgrams.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/218318-winlicense-a-debugger-has-been-found-running-in-your-system/

though it's blade and soul forums, but it's using ncsoft anti-hack detection technology... same company... who knows if this will help anyone

On 5/14/2021 at 4:24 PM, LordDragnil said:

LoL. JP client works fine.2

Hello lord. I'm having the same "win license" problem... could you fix it? how? What is that "jp clirnt"?  Thank you and greetings!

Hello. I have two identical notebooks... one works smoothly. In the other one there is no case, I can not enter the game. "Win License" error.... Were you able to fix it? Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Dawe said:

What are specs of those notebooks?

Celeron

4 Ram

HD Video Graphics

Beyond the software I use, both are identical, they are the same notebook. The subject here is because one can't, I don't think the one that can be lucky...

12 hours ago, LaHDP said:

Hello lord. I'm having the same "win license" problem... could you fix it? how? What is that "jp clirnt"?  Thank you and greetings!

Japanese client*

As people say, install windows 7 and you will be able to play.

I just bought new machine. 🤫

I am Unaware what or if they fixed any thing, possibly removed some restriction put in place on 5/6 maintenance' on last week update , I was going to go buy New laptop, but I tried one last time after 5/26/2021  this weeks update and run it.,  and it launched the game.  No WIN license Error. What ever they did or didn't do ,  I did nothing but waste time,  trying to update unsupported device by company's that sold them.  It works now, thank you for saving this veteran a couple Hundred dollars on NEW laptop that I didn't need.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RedStealth said:

I am Unaware what or if they fixed any thing, possibly removed some restriction put in place on 5/6 maintenance' on last week update , I was going to go buy New laptop, but I tried one last time after 5/26/2021  this weeks update and run it.,  and it launched the game.  No WIN license Error. What ever they did or didn't do ,  I did nothing but waste time,  trying to update unsupported device by company's that sold them.  It works now, thank you for saving this veteran a couple Hundred dollars on NEW laptop that I didn't need.  

It was a Windows Driver component issue(MS/Intel fixed it?), that only impacted Intel CPUs using Intel Video at desktop, and switched to discrete AMD/GeForce 3D Video when Launching a Game, if there is a BIOS setting to set AMD/GeForce as Primary instead of Intel, that would have fixed it too.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:27 PM, SammlerMull said:

It was a Windows Driver component issue(MS/Intel fixed it?), that only impacted Intel CPUs using Intel Video at desktop, and switched to discrete AMD/GeForce 3D Video when Launching a Game, if there is a BIOS setting to set AMD/GeForce as Primary instead of Intel, that would have fixed it too.

Man, the same time, integrated graphics:

NCWest client didn't worked.

Innova's client didn't worked.

NCJapan's client worked fine. 

In this case, do you really think that Windows issue?

On 6/3/2021 at 8:12 AM, LordDragnil said:

Man, the same time, integrated graphics:

NCWest client didn't worked.

Innova's client didn't worked.

NCJapan's client worked fine. 

In this case, do you really think that Windows issue?

Integrated combined Graphics... Intel at Desktop w/ discrete 3D Accelerated Graphics for 3D applications(Gaming)

MS Windows discrete switching, Geforce Driver and the Game will never, all be BUGGED the same globally in EVERY region at the same time.

I have an Acer All-in-one computer for Streaming/Web Browsing etc.(some-times an L2 shop or leacher in the back-ground) I had a discrete GeForce 450 add-in-card[no external connections on mine] that occasionally crashed my computer... when I was getting WinLicense I tried using a Normal PCIe Geforce750, I couldn't get the Internal display to work since the card wasn't discrete, so no switching[it NEEDS discrete graphics, or another Monitor] but with a dedicated Graphics card, no more error... when I tried it with only Intel-on-chip Graphics it still worked. I don't really want to put the OLD discrete card in... but dedicated is even stupider. I have a couple newer Acer discrete card part numbers and my original... can't seem to find any yet.

Maybe Japan/Korea haven't gotten this conflict YET(maybe they never will... unless they simulate simultaneous regional distribution of ALL related software GLOBALLY)

13 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Integrated combined Graphics... Intel at Desktop w/ discrete 3D Accelerated Graphics for 3D applications(Gaming)

MS Windows discrete switching, Geforce Driver and the Game will never, all be BUGGED the same globally in EVERY region at the same time.

I have an Acer All-in-one computer for Streaming/Web Browsing etc.(some-times an L2 shop or leacher in the back-ground) I had a discrete GeForce 450 add-in-card[no external connections on mine] that occasionally crashed my computer... when I was getting WinLicense I tried using a Normal PCIe Geforce750, I couldn't get the Internal display to work since the card wasn't discrete, so no switching[it NEEDS discrete graphics, or another Monitor] but with a dedicated Graphics card, no more error... when I tried it with only Intel-on-chip Graphics it still worked. I don't really want to put the OLD discrete card in... but dedicated is even stupider. I have a couple newer Acer discrete card part numbers and my original... can't seem to find any yet.

Maybe Japan/Korea haven't gotten this conflict YET(maybe they never will... unless they simulate simultaneous regional distribution of ALL related software GLOBALLY)

In the first ultrabook, it was integrated only. And all was fine.

(Uncover this for the people who want to get deeper.)